Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

How can I integrate GTPay with Virtuemart, TomatoCart Or Opencart - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How can I integrate GTPay with Virtuemart, TomatoCart Or Opencart (3717 Views)

Is It Possible To Integrate Gtpay Or FCMB Webpay Into Joomla SPC Bulksms Portal / Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can I integrate GTPay with Virtuemart, TomatoCart Or Opencart by creativeEngr: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2012
Hello fellow webmasters. Can anyone help with information on how to integrate Content based e-commerce solutions like virtuemart, tomatocart or opencart with a Nigerian payment processor like GTPay? Useful suggestions / tested solutions please. Thank you. :-)
Re: How can I integrate GTPay with Virtuemart, TomatoCart Or Opencart by Timileyin(m): 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2012
Its easy, I did it at crystaltxts.com, Email my at crystallinehills@yahoo.com
Re: How can I integrate GTPay with Virtuemart, TomatoCart Or Opencart by utimatedes(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2012
Timileyin:

The way Nigerians answer questions sometimes make me angry. This person need help, came here ask simple question, if you have answer to his question, why simply tell him what to do even if not comprehensive enough?

Asking him to contact you simply means you are after the money and intention to help. The best way to sell in a forum is showing yourself as an expert in that field. It is from your replies and posts that everyone will be convinced that you are good.

I have been watching you and I have not seen where you offer genuine advice/help without intention to sell or get paid for your help immediately.

You can can just tell him what to do, he might not get it even with your help and will contact you for help, then you can tell him you can fix that for him for a small fee. That makes sense, right?

4 Likes

Re: How can I integrate GTPay with Virtuemart, TomatoCart Or Opencart by creativeEngr: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2012
Timileyin:

@timileyin. Thanks for your reply. You really have nothing to loose by sharing some information that will help everyone on this forum. I've visited and attempted paying on crystaltxts.com. The Interswitch payment option didn't work! The link is broken!

Anyone with useful information, please email me at dearlekan@yahoo.com in case you are not willing to make the information public. Thanks in advance.
Re: How can I integrate GTPay with Virtuemart, TomatoCart Or Opencart by pmictltd(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
I saw your post for help to get online payment.
Try VoguePay
I use it for my bulk sms website, visit www.philmoresms.com
see it for your self. click on voguepay banner on www.philmoresms.com to get your own account. Its Free
Goodluck

Re: How can I integrate GTPay with Virtuemart, TomatoCart Or Opencart by goldenimp(m): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
why GTpay? I Used Vogue pay for an opencart site..finished up in 2 days with full online payment options. Visit voguepay's website ..click here https://voguepay.com/285
Re: How can I integrate GTPay with Virtuemart, TomatoCart Or Opencart by Napolitano(m): 2:56am On Dec 11, 2012
Can GTpay work with Zencart too?
Re: How can I integrate GTPay with Virtuemart, TomatoCart Or Opencart by diranfbi(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Interswitch/gtpay integration

Get an interswitch/gtpay online payment gateway integrated on your website.

We do online payment integration on custom websites and all major CMS’ including:

wordpress, Joomla

Magento, Opencart

Oscommerce, dupral

Your website must be live or at on a test environment that can be accessed over the
internet. We can also help develop your website to meet international standards and requirements.

Follow this link and complete the form:
http://e-magin.com/interswitchgtpay-integration

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Nairalist? / Free .ng (nigerian Tld - Top Level Domain) Registration Till ---extended--! / Usa,u.k And Nigeria Adsense Available for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.