Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst (6413 Views)

2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth / Where Are These Nigerian Musicians? (Pictures) / Old Nigerian Musicians Vs Recent Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by chasisgirl(f): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2008
@baslone
who is dasuki and caliphate, can u give us a link to their myspace or anything from them
, if they are ill i will hook them up wit my brodas music company.
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by javalove(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2008
YourFather:

question:

What makes Mode9 the bravest rapper ever, and do please support it with a track or two?

he's nija's best, bravest and most intelligent lyricist. he's also naija's bet rapper of all time, quote me anywhere!!!

Tracks to support? Almost all modenine's tracks (except skits) proves that point. Has any naija rapper being able to spit a line better than this,

my train of thought, would run you over when you are on my track

or

i don't pray for you, i prey on you like a hawk

This is just a line, with messages built into it, c'mon nigerians dont spit like this . . this guy is just exceptional

Anytime i hear a naija rapper, i pay lots of attention to their lyrics, looking out for who wud defeat nine, no one yet!. Pls, sentiments apart, this guy is the best!!!!! If you need tracks to support that, tell me when next you wud be online, i wud turn my laptop into a webserver and u can connect to it anywhere to asses his songs if u ont have them!!!

baslone:

Mode9 is not the best rapper me I have heard anyway.
Gba!

in naija u mean? well its ur pinion and ur opinions dont have to be the right one. The FACT haters ind hard to swallow is that he's the B E S T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ChasisGirl or Maryam cheesy

Let me try,

overdose=========If modenine and terry quit, next guy on ma list but for where??
six foot plus======== I gbadun am sha
lord of ajasa============Maddddddd assssssssssss wordplays!!!!! if only folks understood,
gino============= Great, i like his lyrics too
eldee========= Champion, e dey try but in lyrics no too dey move me
freestyle =========== good rapper with naija inclined lyrics
bouqui ============ heared her once or twice and she blew ma mind
sasha============ First lady, she flows well
kemistry ====== oluwakemi ani na adekemi, she's damn good
saucekid ========== samboribobo master, i nly like his "fake accent" his lyrics subpar or PG )pure garbage as modenne wud put it). Good entertainer though
blackface ======== Typing error, dis guy shud be b4 saucekid, lol he's good too
xproject ============= lorile, odi gombe!!!! nice club bangers and party rockers!!!
i'm confused cheesy

2phat ========= i like d guy but dont know where to place him
owen gee (suddenly) ======= i no no am
blaise ============ i neva hear of am
kel ============ i no no am
banky w ============ i neva hear in song b4

i wud have deleted this guy's name
konga

----------Hope i did well. my opinions though
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by baslone: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2008
chasisgirl:

@baslone
who is dasuki and caliphate, can u give us a link to their myspace or anything from them
, if they are ill i will hook them up wit my brodas music company.

I strayed on it on the radio when they were trying to
promote their album 'JIHAD' years back. Last I heard about
dem dudes were they were switching over into Comic
production. Crazy how talents just waste away. If I come across anything,I'll let you Know!

javalove:

----------Hope i did well. my opinions though

It had better be.

I never knew Owen G raps.
9 is good no doubt but doesn,t make Sauce garbage.
Blackface makes more sense than most of these musicians.
AND Kel-You had better get to know her!

She is dope!
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by Bamsyle(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2008
@javalove[quote][/quote]
Mode9 = = = = Nigeria's bravest lyricist and best rapper of all time
9ice= = = = = The man with 2 pockets. Alapomeji i'm now a big fan of this guy all of a sudden
2-shot = = = = Anoda mad ass lyricist. u need to hear him on "2shots from a nine track" he spits fire!!!
Styl-Plus= = = These guys are very original, if only they agreed a deal with kennis or any of the top labels
Psquare= = = Even with copy copy and over lifitng, i still gbadun them dudes
Faze = = = = I like this guy because of his voice, soooooooooooo sonorous.
2face = = = = This guys is really over rated, sincerely he is
Sound Sultan = = = I love his wordplays
jjc & d 419 = = = them dey try sha

Then at this point, i became confused,

Paul Play = = He's just there jare
Nomoreloss == Not for the collabo with mode 9, wudn't have eva heared of him
Rugged = = Anoda over rated guy. He says rap in pigin like its a must, music knows no boundary, his cause is unjust,
Dbanj = = = Has nothing to offer exccept gals in bikin's and his sexual powress, we r tired of all dose my brother
Maintain = = = I liked them togeda but can't remember what the feeling was like back den,

And i became more confused

Tetuila = = = Water has run dry after "u don hit my car"
Eedris = = = i gbadun d guy but don't know where to place him

Javalove, you're right in some areas of your analysis but VERY WRONG in others.

Mode Nine IS NOT what you called him at all. That's my thinking , and that's word on tha street

2shot grin shocked I'm shocked!

2face IS VERY GOOD - he's number 1.

Rugged is not so good, but not as bad as you claim either

Can't agree more with you on D'banj - that guy is just noise and nothing else (apart from Mobolowo Won track, nothing else)

Last word, your general comments suggest you're either Mode Nine or his kith & kin; play smarter bro.
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by javalove(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2008
Mode Nine IS NOT what you called him at all. That's my thinking , and that's word on tha street

I dont base my judgement on "word on the street". what if its dumb ass that make up the streets? What's the orientation of those on the streets, ? Don't u think that would determine how they think and the kinds of music they relate with, ?

I'm suggesting "word on the street" also means "word aruond town" abi?

Sentiments apart, modenine is the best!!! It's not somtn u have to accept, its a fact!!! and give me reasons why he's not tha best, pls do. let me know ur reasons,

Last word, your general comments suggest you're either Mode Nine or his kith & kin; play smarter bro.

I'v heared this times without number but its a complement to me for u to say i'm modenine. My names are Lukman Olawale Jaji, a programmer based in Lagos so i'm not modenine. Im just a fan, a die hard fan of modenine!!!! He doesn't know me at all
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by Bamsyle(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2008
@javalove[quote][/quote]I don't base my judgement on "word on the street". what if its dumb ass that make up the streets? What's the orientation of those on the streets, ? Don't u think that would determine how they think and the kinds of music they relate with, ?

I'm suggesting "word on the street" also means "word aruond town" abi?

Sentiments apart, modenine is the best!!! It's not somtn u have to accept, its a fact!!! and give me reasons why he's not tha best, please do. let me know your reasons,

Java, check my last post on the thread "Modenine Replys (sic) At Last". I don't mean to say Mode ain't good but you're 'over-blowing' his trumpet. For me, his lyrics are good. But his flows? I don't quite agree. And for me, those two elements, among others, had better be in any rapper's credentials; else he/she doesn't fly HIGH with me. Let me use some examples to explain wha'I mean FLOWS - Biggie, Nas (in that order), LYRICS - Tupac (a god on this level).

"The Streets" in my context is "the rap audience" who also double as analysts, not word around town. I get your point on Modenine being "your best". He's trying. At least, on the naija rap scene, Mode and Rugged are the most visible best (mark my choice of words there as there are many unheard talents). But you know what? These two cats need to learn from each other. Mode is hardcore/underground (his commercial style as adopted in the "Pluribus Unum" album was not as good as his earlier "Malcolm IX" or "Pentium IX" releases - he only had better production quality). Rugged is mainstream but atimes, he sounds wack plus he's not good at lyrics/wordplay. But he sure knows how to connect to his community and that's important in music, especially 'rap for naija folks'. Mode ain't really connecting like that.

Solution - either the duo should 'mate' to produce a 'perfect rapper for naija' grin - (you know I'm just joking) or they should just rub heads together/tap from each other's skills to be better rappers.

Hope you get my point dude, can't sweat it!
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by skingo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2008
modenine is not worth the hype javalove gives him. and we have come to the agreement that javalove can argue modenine with whoever he feels is gonna give him such attention.
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by tosinadeda: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2008
Mode9 : lyricist no doubt, but a bad and terrible entertainer
Illbliss: good rapper with a passion for his culture
Terry da rapman: him sabi rhyme sha
overdose: nice rapper, good lyricist
eldee: good ,nothing special
freestyle:one rapper i dig alot, cos of the way he rhymes and the speed at which he does it
ruggedman:respect his guts, could be a better rapper, but he is sure after the money, which is not bad, afterall its showbiz
lord of ajasa: good yoruba rapper anyday, but his voice is kinda razz IMO
da grin:another yoruba rapper, deep vocals to match that of a good rapper!!!!
saucekid: sure a good rapper and entertainer with a lot of swag(very daring, trying to change naija rap scene)
2shotz: in the game for money, not that a good rapper(doubt if he can freestyle)
Gino: hmmmm this guy blows me off
9ice: incredible yoruba proverbial lyricist(guy can sing and has a good voice)
2face: since his first album african queen, knew he would always be in the game,nice vocals, incredible talent
faze: underated good singer, but not all that sha
styleplus: flash in the pan, or mayb bad managers!!!!! but they were good
psquare: most def good, they keep uping there game, nice voice, wonderful stage perfomances
paulplay: his album hitsville was good, never liked him b4 the album, but biliv me forever was a classic
nomoreloss: kinda shaky and too playfull!!!!!mayb he shld stick to producing, he is also a terrible comedian( but his song ololufe is nice)
olu maintain: wack as in wack, the wacky wack(enjoyed yahooze sha, but his album terribly wack)
D'banj: wonderful entertainer,not all that a good singer , but he churns out hits upon hits( he understands naija market well)
asa: i love this babe, she is just off da hook, i love it wen an artiste sings from the normal norm, but wen u do it and u make a hit album!!!!!! then ure def good,deep lyrics,plays the guitar, nice stage perfmance!!!!! she rocks
sasha: claims to be first lady, hmmmmmmm well she is good, been in the game
kel:from the little i have heard of her, she is good trust me
weird mc: another entertainer,not all that a good rapper
bouqie: wonderful rapper, but the gospel thing is keeping her caged sumhow
kemistry:terrible voice, wack. could be better sha
ashionye: wack
blaise:wonderful female mc, the girl can rap!!! trust me she can
Zeal(female): wack
balckface: underated,good singer, song writer
soundsultan: underated singer, lyricist, guitarist, nice vocals, designer. hope he blows!!!!!!
babadee: opposite of his brother soundsultan
morachi: entertainer, not all that a singer with reasonable lyrics
wande coal: incredible vocalist
banky w:this guy is simply wonderful, true R&B to the fullest, u need to hear his songs not ebutte meta o. this guy is the next r&b sensation, nice voice and he got the swag also
konga: another artiste i respect for coming with a different style of singing!!!! i like him for that, and biliv me he is good
kc presh:after there first single, they have been wack, the short one has nice vocals. but lately they ve been wack, not all that entertainers which makes them worse, u cnt sing u cnt entertain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shank: brought up his own style and its surely paying off, julie was a banger. waiting for more
xproject:started well with good songs, but guess they had to make the money, so they switched!!!!!! not bad entertainers sha!!!!
tetuila: wack artiste , wack singer , bad vocals etc but at least he makes his money
eedris: liked him wen he came with mr lecturer, not for the rap but the entertainment, but now that the entertainment part is gone lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by mellow(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2008
If we all patronize them I most definitely know they will get better

by day.
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by Baro(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2008
shocked Tosin did you write all that! Nice one bro. but i differ on a few; especially on FAZE.

Guess i should find time to do my own rating

Peace!!
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by FLOWSHOW: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2008
@tosin
accurate comments . precious to the point. nice work there .
i should write mine too.
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by tranox316(m): 2:47am On Jul 20, 2008
I cant believe u said Ajasa is kinda razz, Does rapping in yoruba mean he's razz, ?,
Dont just open ur mouth and run shit
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by alexmakaay(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2008
2face
style plus
paul play
d banj
others don't deserve to be on my list.
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by skingo(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2008
can eldee please do something. please. please do something. and if u don't do anything then your site is losing its credibility and u will lose members as well as ratings. this is just annoying. this thread is meant to be fun or for valuable opinions. these guys are making your thread look like a spammers site. and seriously you are losing ratings . whoever seun is, i have written you over 4 times and you have yet to return the mails, tosinadeda claims he has written you as well, bolaji baok doesnt even post here again because its becoming obnoxious. seun if u read this, eldee is u read this. do something, this is not growing your site, its turning into a shit hole.

whatever artists have myspace, facebook youtube or whatever they have , they know how to promote it. we are fans of music and this nonsense is going too far. f you do not do anything about this. i will make it a point to open an id on every other forum and inform the other "professional webmasters" how you are innefficient in restoring order on your thread.
your website is turning into a shit hole. period

ps- if u don't do anything , will open profiles wereever i can and inform them of your innabilities

think about it before you ignore this post. IVE MADE MY POINT
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by AfrknKngs(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2008
skingo:

can eldee please do something. please. please do something. and if u don't do anything then your site is losing its credibility and u will lose members as well as ratings. this is just annoying. this thread is meant to be fun or for valuable opinions. these guys are making your thread look like a spammers site. and seriously you are losing ratings . whoever seun is, i have written you over 4 times and you have yet to return the mails, tosinadeda claims he has written you as well, bolaji baok doesnt even post here again because its becoming obnoxious. seun if u read this, eldee is u read this. do something, this is not growing your site, its turning into a shit hole.

whatever artists have myspace, facebook youtube or whatever they have , they know how to promote it. we are fans of music and this nonsense is going too far. f you do not do anything about this. i will make it a point to open an id on every other forum and inform the other "professional webmasters" how you are innefficient in restoring order on your thread.
your website is turning into a shit hole. period

ps- if u don't do anything , will open profiles wereever i can and inform them of your innabilities

think about it before you ignore this post. IVE MADE MY POINT

You no be spammer abi You juss a reguler NR member that does regular NR posting right?? Mind u, this all started because u claimed Saucekid was better than Mode9 and then it switched to African Kings and now spamming, WOW, If u like, go and tell George Bush!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by owolomo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2008
@@@SKINGO GET A LIFE , KILL YA SEF DO SUMTHING OR EVEN BETA U AND SAUCE NEED TO COME UP WIT A BETA WAY OF PROMOTION , ITS NOT WORK, BUT PLZ """"STOP SPAMMING""
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by edosioo(f): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2008
owolobo
u are the stupid one here !
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by eleshin(m): 12:51am On Sep 13, 2008
tosinadeda:

Mode9 : lyricist no doubt, but a bad and terrible entertainer
Illbliss: good rapper with a passion for his culture
Terry da rapman: him sabi rhyme sha
overdose: nice rapper, good lyricist
eldee: good ,nothing special
freestyle:one rapper i dig alot, because of the way he rhymes and the speed at which he does it
ruggedman:respect his guts, could be a better rapper, but he is sure after the money, which is not bad, afterall its showbiz
lord of ajasa: good yoruba rapper anyday, but his voice is kind of razz IMO
da grin:another yoruba rapper, deep vocals to match that of a good rapper!!!!
saucekid: sure a good rapper and entertainer with a lot of swag(very daring, trying to change naija rap scene)
2shotz: in the game for money, not that a good rapper(doubt if he can freestyle)
Gino: hmmmm this guy blows me off
9ice: incredible yoruba proverbial lyricist(guy can sing and has a good voice)
2face: since his first album african queen, knew he would always be in the game,nice vocals, incredible talent
faze: underated good singer, but not all that sha
styleplus: flash in the pan, or mayb bad managers!!!!! but they were good
psquare: most def good, they keep uping there game, nice voice, wonderful stage perfomances
paulplay: his album hitsville was good, never liked him before the album, but biliv me forever was a classic
nomoreloss: kind of shaky and too playfull!!!!!mayb he shld stick to producing, he is also a terrible comedian( but his song ololufe is nice)
olu maintain: wack as in wack, the wacky wack(enjoyed yahooze sha, but his album terribly wack)
D'banj: wonderful entertainer,not all that a good singer , but he churns out hits upon hits( he understands naija market well)
asa: i love this babe, she is just off da hook, i love it when an artiste sings from the normal norm, but when u do it and u make a hit album!!!!!! then ure def good,deep lyrics,plays the guitar, nice stage perfmance!!!!! she rocks
sasha: claims to be first lady, hmmmmmmm well she is good, been in the game
kel:from the little i have heard of her, she is good trust me
weird mc: another entertainer,not all that a good rapper
bouqie: wonderful rapper, but the gospel thing is keeping her caged sumhow
kemistry:terrible voice, wack. could be better sha
ashionye: wack
blaise:wonderful female mc, the girl can rap!!! trust me she can
Zeal(female): wack
balckface: underated,good singer, song writer
soundsultan: underated singer, lyricist, guitarist, nice vocals, designer. hope he blows!!!!!!
babadee: opposite of his brother soundsultan
morachi: entertainer, not all that a singer with reasonable lyrics
wande coal: incredible vocalist
banky w:this guy is simply wonderful, true R&B to the fullest, u need to hear his songs not ebutte meta o. this guy is the next r&b sensation, nice voice and he got the swag also
konga: another artiste i respect for coming with a different style of singing!!!! i like him for that, and biliv me he is good
kc presh:after there first single, they have been wack, the short one has nice vocals. but lately they ve been wack, not all that entertainers which makes them worse, u cnt sing u cnt entertain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shank: brought up his own style and its surely paying off, julie was a banger. waiting for more
xproject:started well with good songs, but guess they had to make the money, so they switched!!!!!! not bad entertainers sha!!!!
tetuila: wack artiste , wack singer , bad vocals etc but at least he makes his money
eedris: liked him when he came with mr lecturer, not for the rap but the entertainment, but now that the entertainment part is gone lipsrsealed undecided[/quot[b]nice one tosin,it shows how conversant you are with the 9ja music scene.rating them accordin to how good they are not HOW POPULAR ;
2face
paul play
faze
9ice
wande cole
psquare
black tribe
sauce kid
naeto-c
ikechukwu
ruggedman

maybe others that you think shud be on the list
[/b]
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by ofokasibe: 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2009
alexmakaay:

2face
style plus
paul play
d banj
others don't deserve to be on my list.

what , what about the rappers?
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by AKANDEswag: 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2009
EVEN JAGS THOSE NOT MESS WITH HIM, AND JAGS IS THE GREATEST.they say MI NAME THE BEST 3,I SAY ME ME ME. MI is d best after u have ICE PRINCE.5 MICS AND ME, slash Watch out am coming
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by Scofield007(m): 6:53am On Sep 20, 2009
I think the worst musician nigeria's ever seen is terry-g. Has nothing that pple can relate wit aside booze, yansh and shacks, which he hardly presents in a coordinated manner. The best? You dont know him yet, but i'll stick my head up for MI, 2face, sound sultan, freestyle. Mode9? Good lyricist but bad entertainer. Too much bragado. OD, just another big mouth to me, terry da rapman's better.
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by limosik: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
dbanj
eldee
da grin
terry da rap man
2 face
sauce kid
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by aldon: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2009
1.ruggedman
2.faze
3.2face
4.terry tha rapman
5.m.i
6.eldee
7.2shotz
8.wande coal
9.banky w
10.mode 9
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by dammybravo(m): 12:49am On Dec 03, 2009
when
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by Vacora(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2009
I am about to start a riot in here, well here goes:
1. Fela - Even in death, his lyrics are still relevant today and can be easily related to the world i live in. Nigeria's greatest musical composer and pioneer of Afrobeat
2. Asa - African soul and jazz at its best.
3. M.I - great lyricist.Nigeria's Hiphop messiah.
4. 9ice - i love his use of the Yoruba language, folklore and proverbs in his songs.
5.Naeto C -
6.DBanj - an entertainer with club and party bangers.
7.Wande Coal - surprised me on his latest album - nice vocalist.
8. Paul Play - sometimes simplicity is always best. He's a great musician.
9. Illbliss
10. Mode9
11. Terry the Rapman
12. Sound Sultan
13. 2Face.
14. Faze
15. Jesse Jagz

My Over - rated list:
1.Ruggedman: seriously?
2.Mama Gee
3. Banky W
4. Dare Alade
5. Sasha
6. Tony Tetuila
7. Xproject
8. Olu Maintain
9.Weird MC
10. 2shotz
11. Timaya

The Worst:
1. Dewaves - WTF?! One million pounds? yeah right. Thanks for providing evidence for future litigation and lawsuits dumbass
2. ?? - the idiot who sang that friggin stupid ass song about getting his house maid pregnant - Ekaette!!!
3. Any 9ja artist who makes it rain with dollar bills or pound notes, wears garish bling, uses the word " Swagga" wears a thick leather jacket and sunglasses indoors, brags about their fake lifestyle and sings or talks in a very nauseating and fraudulent "yankee"accent deserves to be on the worst list.
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by IDEAOOUSUG: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2009
Tuface (TU baba) is da bomb,
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by bjmighty(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2009
@@@Tosinadeda, i can't believe you place Mode9 as one on ur rating list. Good that you are for being real!
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by bandely(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
Vacora:

I am about to start a riot in here, well here goes:
1. Fela - Even in death, his lyrics are still relevant today and can be easily related to the world i live in. Nigeria's greatest musical composer and pioneer of Afrobeat
2. Asa - African soul and jazz at its best.
3. M.I - great lyricist.Nigeria's Hiphop messiah.
4. 9ice - i love his use of the Yoruba language, folklore and proverbs in his songs.
5.Naeto C -
6.DBanj - an entertainer with club and party bangers.
7.Wande Coal - surprised me on his latest album - nice vocalist.
8. Paul Play - sometimes simplicity is always best. He's a great musician.
9. Illbliss
10. Mode9
11. Terry the Rapman
12. Sound Sultan
13. 2Face.
14. Faze
15. Jesse Jagz

My Over - rated list:
1.Ruggedman: seriously?
2.Mama Gee
3. Banky W
4. Dare Alade
5. Sasha
6. Tony Tetuila
7. Xproject
8. Olu Maintain
9.Weird MC
10. 2shotz
11. Timaya

The Worst:
1. Dewaves - WTF?! One million pounds? yeah right. Thanks for providing evidence for future litigation and lawsuits dumbass
2. ?? - the slowpoke who sang that friggin silly backside song about getting his house maid pregnant - Ekaette!!!
3. Any 9ja artist who makes it rain with dollar bills or pound notes, wears garish bling, uses the word " Swagga" wears a thick leather jacket and sunglasses indoors, brags about their fake lifestyle and sings or talks in a very nauseating and fraudulent "yankee"accent deserves to be on the worst list.

Gosh! Nice list, especially the overrated part.
Re: Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst by Redcarpet2011: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zeal is Totally Awesome and Amazing, she is Nigerias Best Musician Ever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. / 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus / Download Rexxie – Foti Foyin (instrumental) Ft Zlatan X Teni X Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.