Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

What Do You Have? I Have: - Forum Games (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Do You Have? I Have: (31593 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2007
i have to say  . . . errm, thx kiss, Islander, sorry o!

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2007
@efuh, give your advice to your friends. People like you cause others to have bad dispositions. My mother always say if you have nothing good to say then shut up, I want to extend that same gesture to you,

Came online not for any ranting from anyone today. Have a very hectic day. I am really NOT in the mood,

@topic,
I have an instant allergic reaction to dumbos,
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2007
aww pls, that hurts!! cry i was only trying to play along. . . just kidding/joking.
sorry to have stepped on ya toes, never insulted anybody ever on this forum, and u can't b the first.
sorry about that pls, next time, i will mind my own business. SORRY.

@topic, i have to mind my business n play along where am welcome.

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2007
i aint dumb and stupid either . . .all the same, very sorry m'am never again will i cross ur path, AM SORRY.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2007
i have to wonder how some people are poorly brought up.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2007
i have to ask na wa why that statement undecided

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by havanah: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2007
i have to ask efuah if she is buying a cake to celebrate the good news today kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2007
i have to tell efuah, i wasn't referring to her. she is just too decent, mature and. . .
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by divanaija1: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2007
I hav ta say professor Na Wa for u o

Yawning i hav ta go to bed now. . . tata y'all
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2007
Na shitty, I suggest you check your self before you even attempt getting into anything with me.

You have not a clue what you engaging into so if I were you I wouldn't even try,

My parents did an excellent job. Too bad I cannot say the same for yours muppet.

FYI I choose my friends, not the other way around. What I stated above was directed to Efuah, NOT to you. Efauh already made his reply, now you bat leave it alone and scram.

As I mentioned earlier, I am really busy but trust me I will find time to deal with any nitwits who dare trespass,
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2007
i have to tell diva, dream abt me oooooo kiss

i have to tell others not to pls turn this thread into a fight, the author herself is too feeble for exchange of heart piercing words, pls let's continue as fun as it has been earlier n friendly too wink

peace.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2007
should i respond to her (the ugly tempered biash)

no way! no time for nonsense.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by sallysexy(f): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2007
na wa, i tot efuah said no fighting in here undecided

anyways, Islander, efuah is such a sweet girl, i wonder how u got a prob wt her post, she's always jovial, and very funny, but unfortunately feelings/views/understandings differ to each one of us, like she said she's sorry, she really is, i guess u might have hurt her feelings, she's very soft n emotional.

let peace reign pls, na wa wink
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2007
Na Wa Monkey if you looked half, no a quarter as beautiful as I am trust me the world wouldn't have been able to contain you. And no bitch is the ho who gave birth to you, not moi,  Go get a life. As I said I am busy( making money) Now git back to your kernel puppy. This also goes to the other baboons who are "fishing" around for a piece of the action,

@Sexysally,
I am not concerned about who is what. Efauh posted and to me it was rather not called for (I dispised pushy, in-your-face people) so I voiced my opinion. Nothing personal. If it were any other NLder I would have said the same thing to them.

Before I go, one last word for Monkey Na Wa, Only people who are physically challenged call others names,  Asswax, dumbo,
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2007
i have just arrived. . . . hello! hello!! anybody in here undecided

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2007
i have. . .you see, i checked her (Islander) profile to see some pics, i laughed grin grin because my predictions were accurate. she is a wild dog with a tag " . . .do not touch . . .i bite"

a sensible person will ask questions and get answers just like somebody who is well brought-up did. but what will a dog do? just as expected, bark and rush for a bite.

if the dog called islander will read my comment and understand, she will notice that i did not direct my words to anybody in particular.

Islander:

My parents did an excellent job.

oh yes bingo, they did wonderfully well to train a well-bred, english speaking vulgar boor. where are these GBR people? your trainers (parents) need to be in their record. what else will one say of a mother who .
Islander:

always say if you have nothing good to say then shut up

a real mother of a human being will teach her children that every human have freedom of speech. if somebody makes a statement; you take it, leave it or express your grievances politely. but what will a trainer of dog (islander) say,
Islander:

. . .shut up
in other words, "if they don't, baby, shut them up"

who say her (islander) trainers (parents) doesn't deserve an award for bringing up this wonder dog. they are so incredible, but one thing i don't understand, why did they let the dog out?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2007
i have to cry why are u people doing this to ma thread now undecided na wa, pls stop will u? i beg of u, plssssssss no more fighting in here angry

where are these sweet relations;

somze
ronnie
diva
havanah

pls come n say something oooooooooooooo grin

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2007
i have to quote the dog one more time.
Islander:

FYI I choose my friends, not the other way around.

obviously, this dog has read the quote "choose your friends and don't let your friends choose you". she misinterpret and applied it wrongly to her pathetic life. thereby, turning all her friends into pulpits, forcing them to play by her rules or else she make them a trash and dump them.

what a wonder dog.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by ronnieslimz(f): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2007
i understand wot islander is trynna say. .

NA WA. . will u pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Stoppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!

big sis. im here ooo. . buh, not apyyyy sad
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2007
i have to say that i am ever so happy today smiley
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by havanah: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2007
i have to say good mornin efuah, na wa, ronnie and kitkat smiley smiley smiley

i have to say that i'm happy that ur happy kitkat,how r u sweet lil kiss kiss kiss

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2007
i have 2 say gd morning y'll
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2007
i have to respond to holandis. . . gud muning sweet wink

havanah missed uuuuuuuu kiss

ibkaye, thank God u're happy. . . can u pls share da gud nius? wink

ronnie baby sis, i ope u slept well kiss

na wa stop plsssssssss wink
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2007
i have to say beautiful morning to you efuah,i also have to say SHEATH UR SWORD Y'LL
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2007
i have to express my sincere appologies to the thread stater (efuah) for what has been going on btw me and the dog (islander).

you see, we have about 149345 members today on this wonderful forum, made to educate, entertain and inform humans. but unfortunately, more than half of these member are not human, they are animals or ghost. they come here to distract or cause troubles.

so we the humans have the right to protect our kind and every thing that pertain to us. i'm just doing my bit.

since the dog is let loose, i shall do everything within me to make sure these animal doesn't go around harassing innocent members.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2007
i have to tell nawa and the unnamed person if you aint careful ,i am goin to join u both in holy matrimony
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by mellow(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2007
i have to say good mornin t you all [/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2007
i have to respond to sweetmellow. . . long time, let's talk pls kiss

i have to lol @ wht holandis said grin

i have to tell na wa to chill wink
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by havanah: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2007
i have to kiss efuah , miss u too sweet

i have to ask her if her family was excited with yesterdays good news??
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2007
i have to tell havanah that they were more than happy dearie, ur little friend understood nothing. . . kept messing up n later on, i made him cry grin. . . little spanking cheesy

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by havanah: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2007
i have to say that i'm glad ur family got excited about the news grin grin

i have to ask not to spank my little friend pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssse cry cry cry
that will only make him more stuborn and u wouldnt want that to happen would u?? wink

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2007
i have to say aww havanah. . . thx for ya good advice, i will try my best darl. . .i only said i wl try cheesy
very soon. . . u wl have him as a parcel wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (50) (Reply)

If U Were At The Previous Poster's Naming. . . / Names Of Celebrities (Alphabetical) / Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.