Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,640 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Do You Have? I Have: - Forum Games (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Do You Have? I Have: (31586 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2007
i have to apologise to big sister havannah for replying late, im very well hun grin and yourself? hope you're doing good

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by havanah: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2007
efuah:

very soon. . . u wl have him as a parcel wink

i will have to hold u to ur words wink

ibkaye:

i have to apologise to big sister havannah for replying late, im very well hun grin and yourself? hope you're doing good
i have to ask little sis not to apologize its ok , u answer when ever u can kiss
i'm doing fine sweet girl ,hope ur taking good care of ur little self kiss
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2007
i have to tell havanah to just wait n see grin

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by mrpataki(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2007
I have to go home.

Wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2007
Na wa gay, Boy you are so lucky that I am leaving for work right now.

Asshole, don't you ever open your stink mouth to mention my parents names, You jobless 419er, instead of following these little "hoes' around why don't you get a life and start rewarding those bush monkeys who rear you for all their "hard" work?

You are NOT in my league, You ;are too ugly and uneducated. I don't mingle with under-achievers, You Non-biodegradable thrash, People like are the reason why Africa is in such a messed up state,

Who called you? I didn't, you came here making silly statements then had the audacity of talking about your statement wasn't refering to me. You stink mouth liar, Didn't you assure your associate Efuah the statement wasn't refering to her? Bunch of uglyass liars.

I have a word of advice for you jungle puppy. Stop selling your cracked-up butt for money and find something worthwhile to do with your useless life,

@Ronnie dearie, leave the bat, I love dealing with nitwits like him, and his crew, everyone of them, biartches,
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2007
@Hollandis or whatever your name is, Please desist implying anything regarding my name,

@Na wa, Once again, My parents have enough money to feed you and your entire village, BTW, you seem to "know" so much about Islander.LOL, Please jungle puppy, I have very few friends here, The "big snake" who fed you those vile, tell HIM to come here himself, LOL, So he is still moaning because Islander has locked him off? ROFLMSAO, Was he was brother, do I know him? Tell him to get over Islander, You two can hook up, I am convinced he likes guys and so do you,

@All the other morons who wish to join you, come along, The more the merrier,
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by 2old4that(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2007
@ islander
i have got u. How's the going?  grin

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Jackal(m): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2007
@ Islander,

So this is where u at . . . . . .I have been looking everywhere for u.
Stop the fight . . . . . . .
We have a big job to do.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2007
Jackal:

@ Islander,

So this is where u at . . . . . .I have been looking everywhere for u.
Stop the fight . . . . . . .
We have a big job to do.

Jackal my dear, No I am dealing with this jungle puppy, Apparantly the :Snake" I chopped up is still bleeding so he sent this weasel to try do his work. Unfortunately, they both have not a clue what they have just started, Bunch of yahoo yahoo jobless asswxes.

@2old, I am good, Long time, wink
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2007
i have to say good night ya'all wink

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2007
Islander, i repect u a lot and i would appreciate if u keep my name out of this issue. . . i mistakenly stepped on ya toes, thinking i can play wt u, honestly i was just joking but u took it the other way round. Cool, i accepted my fault n apologised so then . . .
Islander:

Didn't you assure your associate Efuah the statement wasn't refering to her? Bunch of uglyass liars.

and his crew, everyone of them, biartches,
how do i fall into the "bunch of uglyass liars" and how am i an associate of na wa undecided. . . i beg of u, i might be more busy than you are but i come here to catch some fun not to fight. . . if i have to exchange words n call names, it will be wt my family but not directed to people i barely know of in reality. . . u dnt know who i am n i dnt know who u are too in reality.  . . so please dnt call me names n forgive me for even ever mentioning ya name in my posts.  SORRY!

PEACE.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2007
Look child before you even attempt to reply my post I strongly suggest you go back reread what I wrote. Also while you are at it, maybe you can try comprehending what my post says, Until such time, Goodbye,

PS. If you need help decoding what the statement and who it was refering too, maybe you get the Admin to assist you, My days of teaching are long over,
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by moondust(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2007
I have to ask u guys to keep it down cos I'm tryin to have some fun up in here
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2007
Moondust who is preventing you having your fun? Last time I checked, I wasn't, so what exactly is your beef now?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 8:10am On Nov 16, 2007
Islander:

@Hollandis or whatever your name is, Please desist implying anything regarding my name,

Dear Islander
Thank you for taking the time to not only read my postings but also to misconstrue it.I must admit ,I doubted you were a real person and fully expected a more diplomatic reply with a non emotional tone,sorry for the earlier posting,i take this opportunity to retract every information or personal statements credited to your person.
yours Sincerely
hollandis
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by marshara: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2007
Hello Grace thank you for your approach, I realy appreciate that, Am Male, A OND holder of LASPOTECH, computer science. What make me to come to naira land is that i really need a job , because i belive if i have a job now I will settle down and do the remaning of my study with part time ,so Grace kindly inform me the bank that is offer the ond job pls
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2007
i have to say good morning to ya'all wink

@marshara, welcome to nairaland, but i guess u have to go the the Job Section. . . i pray u get a job soon. Gd luck smiley

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2007
i have to say morning efuah
how is the go?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2007
i have to tell hollandis that the go is gr8 by HIS sufficient grace. . . how far with ya too wink

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2007
Islander:

gay,

Islander:

Asshole,

Islander:

stink mouth

Islander:

jobless 419er,

Islander:

hoes

grin grin oh ma gosh! i was trying to count all the abusive terms this shameless dog (islander) used in her reply. obviously, they are too plentiful for anyone to count.

judging from all her post so far, this incredible dog knows about a total of 14,000 different words in the english language. but almost 12,000 of them are abusive and insulting. i'm sure her trainer (mother) is very proud of what she has turned her dog into.

Islander:

You are NOT in my league
what's your league, association of vulgarian?

Islander:

You ;are too ugly.

bingo, should i show you my picz? i'm sure u will drip profusely and get yourself wet.

Islander:

I don't mingle with under-achievers
wow! this dog can bark and brag

Islander:

. . . Africa is in such a messed up state,

your trainer (mother) is responsible for that statement sad

Islander:

Didn't you assure your associate Efuah the statement wasn't refering to her?

you mean your trainer did not teach you that, in a public forum of thousands of member, you and efuah are not the only members a statement may be referred to? you felt guilty and as in your nature, you instinctually reacted.

Islander:

I have a word of advice for you jungle puppy. Stop selling your cracked-up butt for money and find something worthwhile to do with your useless life,

those internet sites teaching kids how to use insults are really trying oh shocked i'm sure u had one as your home page.

@topic
i have to ask efuah to give the thread up. and let me play with the dog (islander)
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by sholeee(m): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2007
i have to tell na wa to let the sleeping DOG lie grin(all of this 4 one person?) abeg chill na
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2007
sholeee:

i have to tell na wa to let the sleeping DOG lie

who say the dog is sleeping? ok, she may be sleeping right now, but when she is awaken, i may be sleeping then.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by sholeee(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2007
i have to read this post from the start to have a clear view of what is going on shocked
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2007
i have to tell na wa to stop all dis crap grin, fighting before i spank him well well angry tongue

na wa plsssssssssss stop this!! STOP!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by sholeee(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2007
i have to say i have read all this postings of the duo and I am about to make my final judgement.
One of them is senseless and that person shold be refered to as a bitch and not a dog as erronously typed. grin
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2007
i have to cry out laud as the beloved spanks me grin grin

@ bingo alias bitch islander
Islander:
Once again, My parents have enough money to feed you and your entire village

i will take away no credit from your trainers (parents); haven seen the job they did on you.

are you trying to say your trainers are dogs too shocked if they have so much money to feed an entire village, why have they not done that, why did they prefer to spend the money on dogs instead of human

see what Opera Winfrey is doing for the poor. see what other famous rich people are doing, helping the poor. you are here bragging about your trainers money. or maybe you are just trying to tell me that they are dogs like you.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by finekid(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2007
I have to sue for peace around here, while I quietly give some space to this thread. . . shocked embarassed sad shocked

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nana(f): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2007
I have to say that I wish peace reigned for once on Nairaland.
I have to say that I've got 24 more days before i celebrate something special.
I have to say that Java programming is the worst subject i've come across.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by anasey(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2007
I have to say its tyme for lunch,

i have to go n help myself

wdyh??
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by tommyex(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2007
I have love

lol
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2007
i have to ask tommyex where him dey since?
i have to tell nana ,please be patient with java.if u are a beginner then try C++
i have to also tell nana wetin be the news?is it worthsharing?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nana(f): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2007
I have to tell Hollandis Thank You
I have to tell Hollandis that it's just my b-day

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (50) (Reply)

If U Were At The Previous Poster's Naming. . . / Names Of Celebrities (Alphabetical) / Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.