Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,734 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

What Do You Have? I Have: - Forum Games (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Do You Have? I Have: (31587 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2007
Cowards always wait until this Diva is fast asleep to come here and post crap.

@Shoow girl\boy, you asshole coward. Reveal your true identity instead of hiding under a fake username, Such a pity. No NO I have repeatedly told you BITCH is that village ho who gave birth to you. Ever wondered why you look nothing like your other siblings? LOL, I guess you need to have a "sit-down" with the wrinkled old womanliness who pushed you out,

Awww. Na Wa the mongrel,
I see you are obsessed with my parents. Too bad they don't associate with blackness and darkness. You see my Parents, both dad(RIP) and mom are very meticulous in terms of who their offsprings mingle with.

Yes I bite but not just any mediocre beings, I bite people of stature and class.
LOL, "wet myself" you wished. You see you are worth nothing. I only wet myself for guys who earn 6 figures, have stock&bonds, and have assets to last them a lifetime. Too bad you aren't in that barrack.

Why are you here playing all Holy? Did I call you? You got your stink ass involved in something that didn't concern you. Now I will be like fleas on dogs on your "bulling ass" you batty buoy. We burn men like you with acid where I am from.

I have a preposition for you. Why don't you turn your useless life around? Maybe I will give reward you with a vacation on my beautiful island to see how life should be. LOL,

OH, forget about the beauty thing,because I have seen you people. Beauty is NOT one of your traits, LOL,

I am at work ( yes I have a job, a real one too) But I will check in periodically.

PS, why don't you and Sholaa hook up. LOL, Fagots always sem to find each other,

~Hollandis, forget about the apology thing. I really don't do good by them.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by tommyex(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2007
uhhhhhhhh NANA Happy bday ooo
can i have soem cake?sure ur present is on the way,i sent it by prayers  grin

Hollandis sup men?how hav u been?missd u

I have to eat NANA's cake
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2007
tommyex wetin dey,missed u too,u travel?
nana happy birthday in advance

@ islander i  know what you want
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nana(f): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2007
Thanks guys. . .i will send ur cakes to u.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2007
@hollandis, sorry unfortunately I am 99.9% sure that you are not capable of giving me, according to you, what I want,

BTW welcome, You have been yearning to get in since yesterday. Now enjoy!!!
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2007
Islander:

You see my Parents, both dad(RIP) and mom.

cry i sincerely sympathized with you tongue tongue i'm sure you mom showed you a picture of the man she claimed is your father cry

Islander:

I only wet myself for guys who earn 6 figures, have stock&bonds, and have assets to last them a livetime.

so you are not just a dog, but also a prostitute? shocked shocked shocked wonders!!!

Islander:

Yes I bite

i know bingo, what kind of bitch will you be if you don't bite?

Islander:

We burn men like you with acid where I am from.

no bingo, it's bitch like you we torture with acids, and do justice to your head with bullets

Islander:

~Hollandis, forget about the apology thing. I really don't do good by them.

i wonder if Hollandis is expecting anything human from a bitch
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2007
@islander Different girls have different tastes but judging from your postings,i realise u are too serious with your work or something and you have less time for fun.Do you know that being funy is a good thing because everyone loves to have a laugh. Being serious is a good thing, too. So what I mean is that a balance of everything is good. No one has a perfect balance, so that's okay. Just look at your best qualities and see how you can use them.Please lessen your vulgar words.No one like to be insulted

and please please lets get back to this forum
i have to say everyone sheath your swords,life is too short to create room for enmity.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2007
i have to tell na wa to stop this for the last time!! stop or dnt post on this thread again angry grin angry

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2007
i have to tell y'll to watch the match tomorrow

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2007
Pathetic loser, Why are you confusing us with you? No, NO, Our dads live and take care of us. We don't have 2nd and 3rd wives to contend with. Please get your facts straight, My dad, He was the best. You see unlike you who never saw the outside world, He took us everywhere. We are blessed and very fortunate. I tld you if you strive to achieve I will invite one day to our palace,

OMG! There you go again. A prostitute? LOl, No where I am from women don't sell their fronts, neither their backs. Financially we are comfortable, so prostitution isn't on our agenda. Maybe you of all persons shouldn't be calling anyone a prostitution. Since you export them by the hundreds to Europe and the rest of the world. Wonder why the higheest AIDs rate is where again? LOL,

Na wa, I have told you like a million times, My mom is a stalwart. We live large and we are well known, In other words, we are nOT commoners like you.

Please hog, get a life, And stop degrading yourself like this in public,

You sound like a broken record. Gosh! What did they teach you in school in that village? I am now convinced that loblessness breeds poveryt and poveryt breeds boredom. So as a good citiczen of earth I promise to send you something this christmas. Amybe you can share with the others in your compound,

BRB, duty calls, ( yes as I said I am working) asswax
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2007
I have to ask hollandis which match na undecided

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2007
Hollandis everytime I read the posts you people make, I must admit I crack up.
Now tell me who for the love of God did you arrive at such conclusions? Do you know me?

I have ever disclosed to you the nature of my job, or the content of my social and recreational life? Funny enough, but I cannot recall, yet you were able to conclude that my life is "fun-less" Lard, I ginne die,

No No, FYI I am very well intuned with my surroundings and as much as my job can get a bit hectic at times, I do make time out to enjoy the finer things in life,

My vulgarity as you stated ONLY comes about when you have "scumbags" like Na wa and crew who choose to venture into territories where they weren't invited then when the heat gets too much they retreat and try to blame others.

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't have been so cordial to you. Now that I have stated what needed to be said, I hope you retract your earlier statements regarding my life,
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2007
next undecided
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by mrpataki(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2007
I have to think about how I am going to enjoy the whole of tonight. Thank God it is friday!!!!!!!!!

Wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2007
i have a bag full of new toys for my boy kiss

i have to lol @hollandis, lmao grin

@mrpataki, sallysexy says i shd tell u to hook up grin i no no wht she mean o wink

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by mrpataki(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2007
I have to admit that I am a real time detective wink I knew you was the one.

Wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2007
i have to ask efuah to decide on the match to watch tomorrow
nigeria vs australia (friendly)
nigeria vs ghana(do or die)
russia vs israel(to decide england's fate)
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2007
Like a 15min break before I see my next client, where is the he-goat and his crew?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by mrpataki(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2007
I have to tell Efuah to tell sallysexy that I am not happy with her tongue
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2007
i have to say there's gonna be a party 2 morow for 2 pple though
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by divanaija1: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2007
I hav ta say hi emmm all, undecided What's been goin on here?

I hav ta ask,What kindda party has only two people in attendance, tongue dry one obviously
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2007
i have to say the party is 4 my mummy and moi .once in 2 weeks
i am still a baby to my mummy

its going to be grand the few the merrier
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by jenniB(f): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2007
your glad you're mummuy's kid abi? nawa for you! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by divanaija1: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2007
I hav ta shocked Mommy n baby party??, grin now why is that makin me smile grin
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2007
i have to say my mummy needs to see her only son,once in a while,,cause we are distances apart.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2007
Islander:

Our dads live

really shocked was he around when his girlfriend (ur trainer/mom) was bringing u up this way

Islander:

I will invite one day to our palace,

no thank. i'm allergic to dogs.

Islander:

No where I am from women don't sell their fronts, neither their backs.

what are you saying

Islander:

Na wa, I have told you like a million times, My mom is a stalwart. We live large and we are well known, In other words, we are nOT commoners like you.

i've never mentioned that you and your stalwart trainer are not famous in your animal kingdom

Islander:

So as a good citiczen of earth I promise to send you something this christmas. Amybe you can share with the others in your compound,

no thanks again. u see, i told you earlier on that u will wet yourself if you see me. i can see you are already falling in love cool too bad i don't date dogs.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by divanaija1: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2007
@hollandis - I hav ta say awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's so sweet  kiss

Now i hav ta sing u a song - Rock-bye-baby on the tree top, When the wind blows the cradle will rock,when the branch breaks the cradle will fall but up wil fly baby cradle and all  grin  grin  grin
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by tommyex(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2007
I have 2 say where has DIVA hun been??i have really missed ur flows alot

did u travel 2 a land of no access??
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by silkytits: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2007
i have to say am not happy embarassed
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by divanaija1: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2007
Tommyyyyyex SUGA SUGA HUNEY PIE, kiss UHMUAHHHHHHHHHHH, I hav ta giv u a big kisssssssssssssss, Where on earth hav u been??  cheesy

I hav ta uhmuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u again come here u  kissHow i've missed u

I hav ta tel silkytits to giddy up cheesy God is happy 4 u so u hav no choice but to be happy o u heard
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by tommyex(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2007
yes Hun DIVA. I am ere and raining down the kisses on you u ll need an Umbrealla to hold me back lol,but 4 real where have u been?i come ere at times though
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by divanaija1: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2007
I hav ta say Suga,i need no umbrella rella rella eeh eeh, let it rain man grin

I hav ta say I've been soo busy n some nosy bodyguard-lik human bein kept on messin wit wantin ta kno every thing i do tongue

I hav ta say i've got a lil freedom now thoght cheesy how's ma Suga doin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50) (Reply)

If U Were At The Previous Poster's Naming. . . / Names Of Celebrities (Alphabetical) / Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.