Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

What Do You Have? I Have: - Forum Games (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Do You Have? I Have: (31596 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by slitty: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2007
i have to say DEFINITELY GETTING INTERESTING

wat happened to love pls?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2007
Islander:

OMG Na wa, I will post you a dictionary for your christmas and as soon as it arrives, do me a huge favour look up the meanings of both :bitch and dog

i've told you times without number, that i cannot take a gift from you. i may groom you, but i can't take anything from bitches.

what else do you need to know about yourself. bitches are female dogs.

if you must know, i've done a research on you, and the following are the result.

RESEARCH ANSWERS

islander is a dog, born in 1983. she was abandoned by her (unknown) mother the very day she was given birth to. the bitch (islander) was lucky to be picked up and adopted by a human who trained and brought up islander in her selfish interest.

when she was about 18, somebody told her how her real mother abandoned her. she was traumatized, and ran home to confirm the certainty of the story. the story was later confirmed to be true.

while in a sick bed, the doctor describe islander as "seriously mentally ill". fortunately, her (islander) trainer supported financially for the treatment.

the bitch was partially stable and was returned home against the doctors advise. though she can read, write and talk but her vulgarity, hatred for mothers and hatred for black people has not stop.

i shall do more research on her allege real mother and post here thereafter.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2007
na wa:

i've told you times without number, that i cannot take a gift from you. i may groom you, but i can't take anything from bitches.

what else do you need to know about yourself. bitches are female dogs.

if you must know, i've done a research on you, and the following are the result.

RESEARCH ANSWERS

islander is a dog, born in 1983. she was abandoned by her (unknown) mother the very day she was given birth to. the bitch (islander) was lucky to be picked up and adopted by a human who trained and brought up islander in her selfish interest.

when she was about 18, somebody told her how her real mother abandoned her. she was traumatized, and ran home to confirm the certainty of the story. the story was later confirmed to be true.

while in a sick bed, the doctor describe islander as "seriously mentally ill". fortunately, her (islander) trainer supported financially for the treatment.

the bitch was partially stable and was returned home against the doctors advise. though she can read, write and talk but her vulgarity, hatred for mothers and hatred for black people has not stop.

i shall do more research on her allege real mother and post here thereafter.

Na WA  I pity your useless life, You took exactly 1hr and 12mins to reply this crap. My friend and I were here laughing our sexy butts off, waiting for you to post after you have copied and post your reply from your other jobless pally,

LOL, Where is your originality? Asshole I will sue you for plagiarism, LOL, Your dunce ass went and recycled most of my posts to come at me. How dumb,

Ok bat let me tickle you some more. Where I am from MOTHERS don't abandon their children, Here again you have confused me with you and your likes once more.
Hatred for mothers? You scum bag, Please, are you suffering from Malaria? (then again with so much mosquitoes in that mud hut you call home, nothing is impossible

LOL, I don't hate black people asshole,  I hate you and others like you who continue to give black people a bad rap.  Because of people like you, others like myself are afraid to be identified with the likes of you,

LOL, Now that you have found out that a bitch is a female dog, I suggest you run home ( to the mud hut in Ota and kick that bitch you call a mother.)

Instead of coming here and disgracing yourself.why don't you first of all go clean that ugliness off your face, then get a job, a real one that is,

Guess what gutter rat, If you behave I may send you a gift for Christmas to ensure you have much more than garri in that mal-norished stomach of yours.

While you and the other jobless goat of yours continue to make a mockery of yourselves, Islander is busily working towards her million, assholes,

Vulgarity? LOL are you crying now womanliness? You asked for it, didn't you? Now I will live on your stink ass, like fleas on dogs,

PS. Oh. next time when you return bring your useless he-goat with you,

NA WA  we all here on Nairaland know you cannot write a simple sentence if your life depended on it, So if I were I you I would quit, because others are laughing at your sorry ass

OH! you tried, too bad all you did was make a bat out of yourself, ISLANDER is untouchable, You goats have NOTGHING on moi, you dutty spit cup,
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2007
Goat-f.ucker Na Wa.I am stepping out to run an errand but I shall be back for your foul-smelling, child-molester asshole, angry
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by somze(f): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2007
I have arrived cool
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2007
i have arrived too, how'z my tail doing? kiss

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2007
i have a long boring day ahead of me

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by slitty: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2007
i have a challenge to conquer

wdyh
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2007
i have to say am sooooo happy to have my BB(siena kiss) around me on Nland

wdyh
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by divanaija1: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2007
I hav ta sneak in n peep first . . .  tongue coast clear??

I hav ta wipe sweat off brow

Mornin Efuah Dear cheesy
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2007
i have to tell diva that am fine darl kiss missed ya sad

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2007
I have an appointment in London.

What do you have?

Missed you too, little sis. kiss
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2007
I have pride in my little sister.

What do you have?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by divanaija1: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2007
I hav ta ask what's wit d sister,brother, sister. . . .bla bla bla thingy undecided Shou! na wetin nah
tongue

I hav a sister n brother too o grin
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2007
Islander:

if I were I you I would quit, because others are laughing at your sorry ass

OK islander, i GIVE UP!

i give up the fight with you. and please forgive me for everything i've said or done to you. remember what the bible says about forgive and forget?

i have come to realize that some of the things you said about me are true. as you may say, i'm an uneducated dummy, if not why should i even consider to engage in such a fight with you?

you said i'm not your type. you are absolutely right, i'm nothing like you. god forbid bad things

i've been asking myself so much 'why' lately, and some of them are as follow: -

why did i make a research on you and post the findings on the public?

why did i let the people know that you are a real bitch?

why did i tell everybody that you are a "born throwaway"?

even as i know that you are insecure and vulnerable, why did i engaged in such a romantic fight with you?

why did i ignore the signs your insecurity made you placed everywhere on your profile and posts, and go ahead to give you some grooming?

islander, words only can not express my profound regrets for reveling your true identity to the public. i pray you find a space in your tick skull to 4give me.

this is the time to make friends and not enemies. you and i may need each other in the future. i may need you for securities and you may also need me to give you your favorite dog food.

you are rich and well to do, you may say, but come on bitch, you and i know that this "i have money; my parents are rich; i'm working hard for million" thing, is just a way of covering up your insecurity and not to get buried in oblivion. you are also using the trick to appear larger and more colorful than your kind. but unfortunately, that trick is old fashioned in this part of the world. people no longer fall for it.

let me also used this opportunity to inform for that, i shall miss you so much, for my visit to s.a. for one of my biggest project ever is very soon. but don't cry bitch, i shall return to nigeria within days if the project goes as planed.

please pray for me while am away. i promise to buy you your favorite dog food when i returned. but until then . . . grin
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2007
i have to tell diva that siena is my big brother. . . for real not e-brother kiss

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by tayoccu(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2007
I have a 14 inch dick.

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2007
Na Wa you "male f.uck truck"  I can see you that blows is to you as shit is to latrine, You are such a loser. Gosh! Tar Baby, why are you here exposing your dejected life?

How many times must I tell you, my Mother, the Stalwart and my late dad Sir. J are well respected citizens. Please go and bash in the head of that Nappyhead ho mother of yours for the countless abortions she took in the alleys of Lagos.  The truth is the only reason she kept you was because she was warned that if she ever tried aborting you as well her life would have been in danger///

Poor he goat, you had to take Okada all the way to PH to have the other monkey construct all that crap for you. ROFLMSFAO, You are such a waste of labour pain, You disgrace to manhood,

No jungle puppy you have nothing on me. You see, there are a few( the chosen few) here who know Islander. Unfortunately, you do not posses the qualities to mingle with the likes of moi,  I hate freeloaders and poor ass nigers, I cannot fathom being seen associating with "scums of the earth" as yourself.

LOL, So you are jealous of my parents, now you have a problem with my assets as well? Lard I ginne die, NO it's called wanting to achieve more and being the damn best you can be. There is more to life than sitting in a dirty internet cafe swindling people of their hard earned money. You classless crook,

On the topic of forgiveness, Batty buoy take that and push it up your stink cracked-up. AIDS infested asshole, Islander does NOT talk to anyone below her standard muchless accept their apology,

Goat the next time you see an Islander, run like a fugitive, It's a pity I was never allowed to play in dirt maybe then you may have had a chance of mingling with royalty,

PS, I am convinced your IQ is below 12. If not you would not still be refering the words "bitch" and "dog" in the same sentence. Then again, your slut of a mother( yes she even had the nerves to sleep with her own sister's husband, as well as the neighbour's teenage sons) has been the only example that you had the misfortune of growing with. Awwwwwww. after all that womanliness selling did, garri and yam were the only meal she could have afforded? LOL,
Bat get back in your cave,
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by divanaija1: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2007
Peeps in, oh brother.Here we go again.Hav ta mak this fast tongue

efuah:

i have to tell diva that siena is my big brother. . . for real not e-brother kiss

wdyh?

I hav ta accept that . ok dearie what ever u say smiley

Now I hav ta rush out o here @ a speed of lighting
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2007
cierra la boca sucia, angry
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by somze(f): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2007
I have to say hi to big sis,
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2007
i have to tell lil brother that am missing him. . . hi to u too darl kiss

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2007
a knack for nuiasances and their likes, angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2007
grin grin grin oh ma gosh!!

bitch, let me inform you that the a research has been made on your allege mother and the result is out.

let me also give you an hint: shocked shocked your mom is really disgusting angry why would she do a thing like that

anyway i will be back tomorrow with the full details of the research, grin grin grin grin

P.S. i received a report that your dog food is finished. you can manage some sh*ts while awaiting for supplies.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2007
i have a fat ass maths test 2moro o, God bless me o undecided

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2007
na wa:

grin grin grin oh ma gosh!!

bitch, let me inform you that the a research has been made on your allege mother and the result is out.

let me also give you an hint: shocked shocked your mom is really disgusting angry why would she do a thing like that

anyway i will be back tomorrow with the full details of the research, grin grin grin grin

P.S. i received a report that your dog food is finished. you can manage some sh*ts while awaiting for supplies.

I pity you dumbo, Let me make your life a bit easier, I suggest you google the archives of my beautiful island then search our surname, your dark eyes may just jump out of its sorey sockets,

Look bat, join the long line of my NL rejects, You losers have been trying for "centuries"  LOL, Islander is NL HITLER, I am out to give this Land nothing but Trouble, Now shitty face get lost.

BTW, how the hell can you travel to SA when you do not hole a passport? LOL, (your friend just whispered that to me) yes I have connections all around. You have left that  God-forsaken village you call home muchless seen the inside of a 747. Look Malaria boy, stop daydreaming about the life people me enjoy and get back to digging yam,

PS, Dogs eat nutrious food, as opposed to the blant yam and garri your stomach have grown accustomed to, Just like a Dog, the more you bash and ill-treat it, it always comes back, N
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by SugaLips(f): 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2007
I have to visit my parents and stay with them for Thanksgiving.

Wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by finekid(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2007
I have to travel tomorrow

Wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 22, 2007
I have to eat humble pie.

What do you have?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by SugaLips(f): 2:05am On Nov 22, 2007
I have to meet a guy who dances well on Friday night or I'm done for

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2007
i have to say gd morning to everyone

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by somze(f): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2007
i have to say morning big sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply)

If U Were At The Previous Poster's Naming. . . / Names Of Celebrities (Alphabetical) / Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.