Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

What Do You Have? I Have: - Forum Games (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Do You Have? I Have: (31424 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:48am On Nov 18, 2007
Islander:

Moodlady, are you out of your "cotton picking" mind angry.

Slap who? When, where and how?,
Slap you na,andi already did like 2hrs ago work, so did it hurt grin grin grin

I Have a hoodie on

WDYH
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2007
Yea the slap worked sha. Slept like a baby,

I have a heavy pocket book and a 4 inch boot,

WDYH
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by somze(f): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2007
I have arrived
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by tommyex(m): 12:34am On Nov 19, 2007
I am online
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by havanah: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2007
i have to tell tommy that his sentence didnt start with i have  grin grin

i have to say hi to all of u , i hope u had a good weekend
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2007
i have just arrived too grin err. . . i have to say gud morning all, how ya doing undecided

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by finekid(m): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2007
I have to say we are all doing splendid! wink

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by ronnieslimz(f): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2007
i have to say hey to big sis. . aw u duin?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2007
i have to assure baby sis da am good, just that body achesss oooo. . . lota work angry
ope u're doing gr8 too kiss
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by ronnieslimz(f): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2007
i have body aches too cry. . so funny. . yup! im duin great. .
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2007
i have to calm myself down because i am so pissed, damn this english weather o ARRGH! angry cry
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2007
I have a low level of tolerance, Monkey Na Wa where are you? No garri this weekend? LOL, Hunger is a hell of a thing,

WDYH?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2007
i have three legs grin

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by slitty: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2007
i have a lovely smile

wdyh
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2007
ten tired aching fingers,

WDYH?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by mellow(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2007
It pains me to my marrow when I see people I respect highly turn themselves into a bunch

of disappointments. I can't understant how and why na wa should talk to a lady like that no

mather the level of provation. If somebody is angry do find out why that person is angry and

make polite of it all, turn it into a joke if you like but please, don't start a fight. We are too

decent for deregatory words. Please, lets be guided accordingly.
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by tommyex(m): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2007
I have slitty ere today
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 3:37am On Nov 20, 2007
mellow:

It pains me to my marrow when I see people I respect highly turn themselves into a bunch

of disappointments. I can't understant how and why[b] na wa should talk [/b] to a lady like that no

mather the level of provation. If somebody is angry do find out why that person is angry and

make polite of it all, turn it into a joke if you like but please, don't start a fight. We are too

decent for deregatory words. Please, lets be guided accordingly.
[/color][color=#990000]

ermm, subject to correction, show me where have you or anyone else ever seen Na Wa writing English before, No he was not the one posting, but one of his jobless acquaintances who is daydreaming about working with a reputable oil company somewhere in Nigeria, Forgive them all, for joblessness can breed such,

While they were both copying and pasting crap,I was heading towards my million, Losers,
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 3:46am On Nov 20, 2007
I have a stalker stalking me( he keeps viewing every thread I have posted in) LOL, ugly monkey,
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 20, 2007
hmmm. . .WDIH? I have the privilege to finish my education. . . as my mom repeatedly nags me every day embarassed i have the potential to "achieve and prosper" in my area of major. . . cool cool
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:16am On Nov 20, 2007
I have a very pretty eyes kiss kiss

WDYH
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by fairyangel: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2007
i have sexy eyeballs too

and i have to say am new in this forum, would someone put me through?

WDYH
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by slitty: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2007
i have a witty, nice, loyal, interesting, funny brilliant olodo as a best friend

wdyh
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2007
i have to say am looking gr8 this morning embarassed kiss

i have to welcome fairyangel, n ask wht she wonna know abt the forum undecided

i have to say gud morning everyone

wdyh
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2007
i have a sore throat cry

wdyh
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2007
i have to say that i am chewing this gum like a camel ogrin

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2007
i have just arrived wink wink grin. last weekend was very eventful. sad cheesy

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by divanaija1: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2007
I hav soo much ta do cry
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2007
mellow:

of disappointments.

please don't take it too serious.

mellow:

I can't understant how and why na wa should talk to a lady like that no
mather the level of provation.

point of correction: i have love and respect for human ladies. islander is not a lady but a bitch.

mellow:

If somebody is angry do find out why that person is angry and make polite of it all, turn it into a joke if you like but please, don't start a fight.

d bitch is a saddo, she always is. u can go back again and read my earlier statement carefully, you may notice that i did not mentioned any name. i was only playing the game.

mellow:

We are too decent for deregatory words. Please, lets be guided accordingly.
you are right on that one. i choose my words carefully, i don't insult unnecessarily. i called islander a dog, because that's what she truly is.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by divanaija1: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2007
I hav ta  sad

Now I hav ta quote the Black eyed peas :-

Father, Father, Father help us
Send some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love (Love)

sad
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by slitty: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2007
i have to say this is getting the more interesting

wdyh
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2007
OMG Na wa, I will post you a dictionary for your christmas and as soon as it arrives, do me a huge favour look up the meanings of both :bitch and dog, and then go home spit on your she-goat mother who shit you out and then hug the other hedious prostitues in your family. reason? They all epitomises a bitch and a dog,

You hungry puppy has the audacity of calling people names.  Not ev en the scrumbs that fell beneath my chair this morning as I ate you are worthy of.

Oh, Yes I see you "bull" enough over the weekend so you have money to use the Internet cafe today.  If I were you, after selling my ass to men for sex I would have put that money to good use instead of using it to do crap,  Your AIDS infested asshole, I see you have come to Nairaland looking for victims to spread your virus, and you will be successful since there are many gullible she-goats here,

I[b] thought I had whipped your ass so soundly and sent you into hiding, You are just like the "bitch" always coming back for more, I see you were tortured as a child so somehow it has become second nature in you, Keep on coming I am enjoying bashing your ass, [/b]

PS, have fun with whom? You donkey, Islander doesn't mingle with black beings like yourself. You need to head back to school and make something of yourself. Unfortunately I cannot be seen with low-lives, my family will disown me,
You stink blood cloth batty buoy, Your Momma the notorious Nappyheaded Village ho, she is still known for deflowering ALL the drunks and vagabounds in your darkass village,

I strongly suggest you go get your buddy, yes the BAT who have left you to my disposal while he browses and views as I devour you,

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (50) (Reply)

Names Of Celebrities (Alphabetical) / What Pissed You Off Today? / Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.