Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here - Islam for Muslims (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here (109372 Views)

A Brother Just Join The Nairaland Muslim Family / Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by PENMIGHT(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2013
[quote author=Herbdullerh][color=#000099][/color]

U̶̲̥̅̊ are highly welcome sir [/quote Thank u for ur warm welcome. Jazaakallahu khayr sir.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: Jazaakallahu khayr for d reception. Bro, the nitty gritty of NL still eludes me; I mean who and what d Mods and Ops do;who moves what to d frontpage e.t.c but one thing is certain I ve always consistently followed ur posts and like minds on muslim topics and I notice dt we all ve to be very responsive and vocal in defence of our religion whenever d situation arises on any Forum. Derogrative comments from non-muslims may do much harm to feeble minds if left unclarified. U ve been consistent and I pray u garner more strenght to do more on behalf of d ummah on ds forum esp on d frontpage threads. Also, can u pls consider a thread like ' Christains, what one question will u ask about Islam'. A thread whereby just one or two muslim mods like u(I guess) will be allowed to answer and dialogue wt d questioner only. No external imputs elsewhere, no derailing d thread. Pls, do u ve ,at least, a vague understanding of my point. Is it worthwhile? Jazaakallah khayr.

There have been a couple of threads like that in the past. It is quite difficult to limit people posting if they want. In fact, it might be against Nairaland rules depending on how the moderators try to implement this idea. However, we will look into it and try and come up with something.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by AbdH: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Assalamu alaykum. I joined the forum purposely for Islam and I hope it is worthwhile. May Allah reward you all with goodness for your efforts.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
AbdH: Assalamu alaykum. I joined the forum purposely for Islam and I hope it is worthwhile. May Allah reward you all with goodness for your efforts.

Wa Alaykum Salam, you are welcome- Ameen to your prayer.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Ibnjurayj(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: YUUSUF LAWAL is my name. Ma sha Allaah,I am new( registered 2/3 months ago). Though I stumbled on this site by shear wander, I was glad I did. It was like opening ur eyes to a new world of "d good","d bad" and "the ugly" . God!,Frontpage could be disgusting attimes- that was d bad. Some posts and comments leaves u eternally bilwildered- ugly,I say! The greatest gift has been u my brethens and ur wonderful imputs in the deen- good,good and good. To mention a few, maclatunji,tbaba,ibnjurayj and not forgetting deols and co- all of u have been really inspirational; u are d creams of the creams of the creams. May Allaah increase u all in beneficial knowledge. Back to d introduction- I hailed from Ibadan, 1st and 2nd degrees(2002, 2005) from OAU. I am an Architect based in Abuja. Ma sha Allaah, I am married with kids. السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

Ahlaan wa Sahlaan bro, baraka Allaahu feekum. May Allaah increase us all in beneficial knowledge amiin. My regards to your family brother.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Pygru: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hello grin angry lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pygru: Hello grin angry lipsrsealed

Hello 'bot' wannabe. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by TopSpot: 12:17am On Mar 20, 2013
Salam Aleikum Warahmotullah, muslim brothers and sisters.

I am Ismail Abdussalam.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by AbdH: 6:27am On Mar 20, 2013
TopSpot: Salam Aleikum Warahmotullah, muslim brothers and sisters.

I am Ismail Abdussalam.

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. Welcome brother, may your time here be fruitful.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2013
TopSpot: Salam Aleikum Warahmotullah, muslim brothers and sisters.

I am Ismail Abdussalam.

Wa Alaykum Salam, you are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Ayishatreal(f): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
Asallam Alaykum Warahmotullah Wabarakatuh.....
Am Aisha Olayiwola. Av been in dis forun for a while. Always reading from frontpage. I jst come across this blog. Its a pleasure meeting u all.

Jazak Allah.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by sino(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ayishatreal: Asallam Alaykum Warahmotullah Wabarakatuh.....
Am Aisha Olayiwola. Av been in dis forun for a while. Always reading from frontpage. I jst come across this blog. Its a pleasure meeting u all.

Jazak Allah.

wa alaykumu salam wa rahmah. It's a pleasure having you in our midst, you are highly welcomed.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ayishatreal: Asallam Alaykum Warahmotullah Wabarakatuh.....

Jazak Allah.

Wa Alaykum Salam, you are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by abuhalima(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
assalamalaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh Respected brothers and sisters in Islam. Pleased to meet you all.

My name is Shuaib Olopade Olalekan, I hail from Ogun state abeokuta-south L.G.A. Precisely.
I am looking forward to meeting bro. and sis. that will impact so much in me especially the islamic knowledge and also I have a soft spot for writing and want to build on it.
I need help on dat, hope I get it here.

And Finally, a reminder to myself first then others,
I want us to always remember that there is no obedience to the creatures when it involves disobedience to the creator!!!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by sino(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
abuhalima: assalamalaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh Respected brothers and sisters in Islam. Pleased to meet you all.

My name is Shuaib Olopade Olalekan, I hail from Ogun state abeokuta-south L.G.A. Precisely.
I am looking forward to meeting bro. and sis. that will impact so much in me especially the islamic knowledge and also I have a soft spot for writing and want to build on it.

I want us to always remember that there is no obedience to the creatures when it involves disobedience to the creator!!!

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmah brother Shuaib, you are welcome.

On writing, the best way to improve is to write, don't wait till you think you are perfect, just keep at it...

You should read a lot too, there are wonderful articles on here, you would gain a lot from, check out tbaba's threads, they are beautiful.

I believe bro mac can also help, maybe you can run some of your writings through him if he acknowledges...

Shall be looking forward to your writings on here bro.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
abuhalima: assalamalaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh Respected brothers and sisters in Islam. Pleased to meet you all.

Wa Alaykum Salam Warahmatullah Wa Barakatuhu. You are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by hadizadeezy(f): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
Alhamdulillah 4 bein part of dis thread,am HADIZA BABAGANA from borno state JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR for creatin such a wondaful forum
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
hadizadeezy: Alhamdulillah 4 bein part of dis thread,am HADIZA BABAGANA from borno state JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR for creatin such a wondaful forum

Welcome!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Batty5(f): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
Salam aliekum am Basirat,a newbie hope 2 learn more abt islam
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Wizeboy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
Batty5: Salam aliekum am Basirat,a newbie hope 2 learn more abt islam

Wa Alaykum Salam Warahmatullah Wa Barakatuhu

I pray Almighty Allah shower you and everyone of us with His knowledge and wisdom to fully practice Islam.

You are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by temmybee(f): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
Salam...My name is Hauwa from Oyo state.I am happy to be a member of this forum.Allah bless us all.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
temmybee: Salam...My name is Hauwa from Oyo state.I am happy to be a member of this forum.Allah bless us all.

Wa Alaykum Salam dear sisters, you are both welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by mohammad11: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
temmybee: Salam...My name is Hauwa from Oyo state.I am happy to be a member of this forum.Allah bless us all.

you're welcome, #OneUmmah sister
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by mohammad11: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2013

wa'alaikum salaam sister, #OneUmmah #DeenOverDunya
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Luiza(f): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
As salaamu 'alaykum evry1
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Luiza: As salaamu 'alaykum evry1

Wa Alaykum Salam Luiza
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by LytleAngel: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
Assalamu alaikum,another newbie here,hope to have an enlightening experience,Maassalam.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
LytleAngel: Assalamu alaikum,another newbie here,hope to have an enlightening experience,Maassalam.

Wa Alaykum Salam, welcome!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by LytleAngel: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
Shukran
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by abisolaarshow(f): 6:34am On Apr 01, 2013
Salamualaekum warahmotullah wabarakatuhu. My name is Rafiat frm Lagos State. Nice to meet every1. I'm glad I found this forum, I ve always been looking for a forum for Nigerian muslims.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by deols(f): 6:35am On Apr 01, 2013
abisolaarshow: Salamualaekum warahmotullah wabarakatuhu. My name is Rafiat frm Lagos State. Nice to meet every1. I'm glad I found this forum, I ve always been looking for a forum for Nigerian muslims.

wa alaykum salam. it is good to have you here smiley
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 6:56am On Apr 01, 2013
abisolaarshow: Salamualaekum warahmotullah wabarakatuhu. My name is Rafiat frm Lagos State. Nice to meet every1. I'm glad I found this forum, I ve always been looking for a forum for Nigerian muslims.

Wa Alaykum Salam, welcome sis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (82) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.