Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here - Islam for Muslims (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here (109680 Views)

A Brother Just Join The Nairaland Muslim Family / Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by princessayesha(f): 4:30am On Oct 14, 2013
Salam my Muslim brothers n sisters. Am Aisha n I'm new on nairaland. Hope we all r proud of our religion.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by DMainMan: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2013
princessayesha: Salam my Muslim brothers n sisters. Am Aisha n I'm new on nairaland. Hope we all r proud of our religion.

Wa 'alaykum Salam. Yeah, we are proud of Islam. U ar highly welcomed
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by baba11(m): 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Wa alaykum salam sister!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 6:32am On Oct 15, 2013
princessayesha: Salam my Muslim brothers n sisters. Am Aisha n I'm new on nairaland. Hope we all r proud of our religion.

Wa alaykum sis. you are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by lafex: 8:38am On Oct 15, 2013
salam alaekum, am abdulateef base in lagos
nice to join u
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
lafex: salam alaekum, am abdulateef base in lagos
nice to join u

Wa alaykum salam, you are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Hassanamed: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Salam alaykum brothers,

i'm muhammed hassan, served in sokoto, lived in sheikh lodge at d college, a member of (MCAN). Pls let's talk real matter, gaskia, i'm not happy!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hassanamed: Salam alaykum brothers,

i'm muhammed hassan, served in sokoto, lived in sheikh lodge at d college, a member of (MCAN). Pls let's talk real matter, gaskia, i'm not happy!

Wa alaykum salam bro., you are welcome. What is making you so unhappy? Perhaps we can create a thread for it and profer solutions. #Godwilling
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by harbiola1(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Salam Alaikum every1, i live in Ib and share name with 1 of the most noble prophet. i want to commend Muslim/Muslimah NLs and may Allah commends them more by granting them Aljanah firdious. 《AMIN》
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wa alaykum salam, welcome and ameen to your prayer.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by CERKEYNAH: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
@ Harbiola1 u're welcome. Baraqa Allah Fii
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Kazrem(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
maclatunji: Salam Alaykum everybody. Now, Nairaland gets new members everyday and a good percentage of these newbies are Muslims. We would like to know you if you are one. Kindly introduce yourself to your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters here.

Ma Salam
Am delighted to be here and I hope I will be able to share what I have been nursing to share with my fellow muslims here. Am Qosim Abu Abdur-razaq
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by tunshe: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
maclatunji:

Wa alaykum salam bro., you are welcome. What is making you so unhappy? Perhaps we can create a thread for it and profer solutions. #Godwilling

If you are interested, investigate this guy(hassanamed).

I have a strange feeling about him, I think he's not a Muslim.

I checked when he registered and his posts. Look at the way he introduced himself here,I seek refuge from suspicion but I think I'm right.

I don't really have time for these but the genesis was when I responded to one of his post (hidden now) to counsel him about Islam and after posting, I read through his comment again. Since then I concluded that it's either he's a Non Muslim with the aim of tarnishing the image of Islam or a misguided Muslim. I doubt the latter.

Why raise this alarm? His posts will give you more insights.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kazrem:
Am delighted to be here and I hope I will be able to share what I have been nursing to share with my fellow muslims here. Am Qosim Abu Abdur-razaq

Wa alaykum salam, you are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
tunshe:

If you are interested, investigate this guy(hassanamed).

I have a strange feeling about him, I think he's not a Muslim.

I checked when he registered and his posts. Look at the way he introduced himself here,I seek refuge from suspicion but I think I'm right.

I don't really have time for these but the genesis was when I responded to one of his post (hidden now) to counsel him about Islam and after posting, I read through his comment again. Since then I concluded that it's either he's a Non Muslim with the aim of tarnishing the image of Islam or a misguided Muslim. I doubt the latter.

Why raise this alarm? His posts will give you more insights.

i read through his posts some of whc r disturbing but i stil believe he is a true muslim frm northern nigeria though his spelling of "dambroba" may suggest otherwise.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by tunshe: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2013
joker5180: i read through his posts some of whc r disturbing but i stil believe he is a true muslim frm northern nigeria though his spelling of "dambroba" may suggest otherwise.

Brother, don't let us detail this thread.

Time will tell!

Thanx for your time, interest and concern.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by baba11(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
......this is very simple.If u want to find out who he truly is?Engage him in conversation,make it realtime(i.e he should give u immediate respond),ask some basic questions like article of faith,pillars of islam,how to pray and some islamic ettiquites etc He might be muslim,weak type or might have been converted Allahu alam!!!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Hassanamed: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jus because i want d christians 2 fil muslims wit fierc since we ar already sin as terrors, well, If my muslim brothers could deny me d previlige of participatin in NL because of d hatred i hav 4 christians, den i'll rather remain a pagan!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by tbaba1234: 2:17am On Oct 22, 2013
grin grin

Not a muslim jo! Rather commit shirk indeed
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by AbdH: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2013
Hassanamed: Jus because i want d christians 2 fil muslims wit fierc since we ar already sin as terrors, well, If my muslim brothers could deny me d previlige of participatin in NL because of d hatred i hav 4 christians, den i'll rather remain a pagan!

Since you call yourself a Muslim, it would be wrong to call you a kafir without a substantial proof but I want you to know that the things you write on this forum are quite offensive and inciting.
Stop being angry, get a grip of yourself and follow the teachings of Islam. You can't have so much hatred in your heart and expect to be happy.
Salaam.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by barbstee(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2013
I'm Babalola AbdulAzeez by name , i'm NEW here on NL and am glad to be here on nairaland with my Muslim brothers and sister i appreciate all your effort towards the propagation of Islam.JAZAKUMULLAHU KHAYR
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by DMainMan: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
barbstee: I'm Babalola AbdulAzeez by name , i'm NEW here on NL and am glad to be here on nairaland with my Muslim brothers and sister i appreciate all your effort towards the propagation of Islam.JAZAKUMULLAHU KHAYR

U are welcome my brother
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by khoyrah: 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
Assalamu alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu!
I am Khairat Bello, a muslimah born in Kano and lives between Kano, Osogbo and Ibadan. Speaks English, Yoruba, Hausa, German and understands a little bit of Arabic. I am really glad to be here with my brothers and sisters and hope to learn from you all smiley.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by DMainMan: 6:46am On Nov 05, 2013
khoyrah: Assalamu alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu!
I am Khairat Bello, a muslimah born in Kano and lives between Kano, Osogbo and Ibadan. Speaks English, Yoruba, Hausa, German and understands a little bit of Arabic. I am really glad to be here with my brothers and sisters and hope to learn from you all smiley.

Wa 'alaykum Salam warahmatullah wabarakatuhu! . U ar highly welcomed
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by itop21: 12:29am On Nov 07, 2013
Salam alaikum to all my fellow brother/sister in Islam. My name is Abdulgafar from Kogi State. I will be very glad to learn knowledge with my fellow brothers/sisters.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
barbstee: I'm Babalola AbdulAzeez by name , i'm NEW here on NL and am glad to be here on nairaland with my Muslim brothers and sister i appreciate all your effort towards the propagation of Islam.JAZAKUMULLAHU KHAYR

You are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
khoyrah: Assalamu alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu!

Wa alaykum salam Frau Bello, you are very welcome.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
itop21: Salam alaikum to all my fellow brother/sister in Islam. My name is Abdulgafar from Kogi State. I will be very glad to learn knowledge with my fellow brothers/sisters.

Wa alaykum salam bro. you are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Polio: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Asalam Alaikum.... Praises and thanks to the most high
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
^Wa alaykum salam, welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Polio: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
maclatunji: ^Wa alaykum salam, welcome.

Thank you smiley
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Ifyjemila(f): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Asalamualekun, i'm Ifyjemila by name. I am new here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (82) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.