Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here (108494 Views)

A Brother Just Join The Nairaland Muslim Family / Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2012
^You are welcome Comrade Muhammad Haruna, nice to meet you!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by olawalebabs(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2012
Newbies, don't just introduce yourself and vanish,contribute to the growth of this section.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2012
olawalebab: Newbies, don't just introduce yourself and vanish,contribute to the growth of this section.

Funny but very true.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by busar(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2012
As salam alaykum.my name is ismail busari aka Alhaji though am nt new on nl bt i seldom post. I am striving 2 become a better muslim(salafi).salam alaykum
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2012
Wa Alaykum Salam Alhaji, you are welcome!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Musyus(m): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2012
My name is Mustapha Yusuf a newbie to this forum. So, for the sake of togetherness in Islam. I hereby promise to be contributing my quota on the forum discussion as at when due. Masallam.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2012
Musyus: My name is Mustapha Yusuf a newbie to this forum. So, for the sake of togetherness in Islam. I hereby promise to be contributing my quota on the forum discussion as at when due. Masallam.

Bi Salam, you are welcome!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by BahPulo(f): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2012
olawalebab: Newbies, don't just introduce yourself and vanish,contribute to the growth of this section.

Lol I guess I am one of the newbies who need to contribute more. I promise I'll try to do so but you oldies in here need to open interesting topic to discuss. don't forget some newbies are still learning how to navigate the forum.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2012
BahPulo:

Lol I guess I am one of the newbies who need to contribute more. I promise I'll try to do so but you oldies in here need to open interesting topic to discuss. don't forget some newbies are still learning how to navigate the forum.

My sister, learn to navigate quick and start creating new topics. grin Maybe we the 'oldies' are suffering from fatigue and we need new people with high 'energy' levels to create interesting topics.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by BahPulo(f): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2012
maclatunji:

My sister, learn to navigate quick and start creating new topics. grin Maybe we the 'oldies' are suffering from fatigue and we need new people with high 'energy' levels to create interesting topics.

But 'oldies' are not suppose to be tired lol you right we need people with high energy to give light to this place. My only problem is that I only wanna read beside I told you guys I am not sharp with Islamic issues reason why I am here to learn
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by olawalebabs(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2012
BahPulo:

quite right. Just as the mod said, learn the rope fast.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2012
cool bahpulo u are most welcome kiss
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by deols(f): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
with too many arguments, I hope many people dont get further confused. I fear for that. ALlah knows best
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by busar(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2012
Dis thread is nt lively.Bro n sis let make it lively by postin benefial tins. Salam alaykum
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 9:00am On Apr 30, 2012
busar: Dis thread is nt lively.Bro n sis let make it lively by postin benefial tins. Salam alaykum

Actually bro., this thread is not really meant to be 'lively' in the way you mean it. It is supposed to be a place where newbies introduce themselves and can be welcomed by older members. You can view the entire section for topics you find interesting and help to make them lively- responsibly of course.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Rafidi: 9:06pm On May 07, 2012
Assalam aleikum

i am from the norther part of the country.and as you can see from my username i am Shia.i was attracted by a discussion in the Islamic forum and i registered an account to take part.i saw that my Shia brothers in the forum have gone really far to educated those poor in knowledge from whom truth is concealed.i hope you accept me in the forum.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by LagosShia: 9:16pm On May 07, 2012
Rafidi :
Assalam aleikum

i am from the norther part of the country.and as you can see from my username i am Shia.i was attracted by a discussion in the Islamic forum and i registered an account to take part.i saw that my Shia brothers in the forum have gone really far to educated those poor in knowledge from whom truth is concealed.i hope you accept me in the forum.

Wa alaykom assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh!

you are highly welcome.this is a very good development as the northerners on nairaland i know who are Shia rarely participate in the religious forums.welcome brother!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 12:18am On May 08, 2012
@Rafidi, Wa alaykum salam, you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Musyus(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2012
You are well-come sir.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Pelummy(f): 7:04pm On May 13, 2012
Salam alaykum.
Am Rasheedah. Blessed 2 be a muslimah
Masalam

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 10:15pm On May 13, 2012
^Wa Alaykum Sis. Rasheedah, nice of you to say hello.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Musyus(m): 11:34pm On May 13, 2012
Well-come sister Rasheedah.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by eniafelamo: 10:59am On May 20, 2012
Salam Alaekum Brodas and Sistas, I'm nt xactly a 'newbie', though i registered nt quite long, i am a muslimah striving 2 b beta and tryin 2 learn more about my DEEN.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 12:55pm On May 20, 2012
eniafelamo: Salam Alaekum Brodas and Sistas, I'm nt xactly a 'newbie', though i registered nt quite long, i am a muslimah striving 2 b beta and tryin 2 learn more about my DEEN. My name is Tawakalt.

Wa Alaykum Sister Tawakalt, you are welcome. Permit to say I am feeling your username: Its meaning that is. smiley
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Musyus(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2012
You are wellcome to the house sister Tawakalitu.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 20, 2012
eniafelamo: Salam Alaekum Brodas and Sistas, I'm nt xactly a 'newbie', though i registered nt quite long, i am a muslimah striving 2 b beta and tryin 2 learn more about my DEEN. My name is Tawakalt.
U are welcome. May allah bless u
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 20, 2012
Pelummy: Salam alaykum.
Am Rasheedah. Blessed 2 be a muslimah
Masalam
u are welcome sister
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by eniafelamo: 6:37pm On May 20, 2012
Jazakallah khaeran @ all, i op i'd enjoy being here sha o, @maclatunji,Thank u its meaning gan gan noni
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Mubash007(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2012
Hi my name is Mubarak Abdul jellil and am a muslim
I currently live in lagos state, iyana ipaja
I am 20 years old
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 8:30am On May 22, 2012
^You are welcome sir.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by olawalebabs(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2012
Busar,Musyus, Rafidi, Pelummy,eniafelamo, musbau007. You are welcome to this forumn, looking forward to learning from you. Welcome to e-Jihad
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 22, 2012
olawalebabs: Busar,Musyus, Rafidi, Pelummy,eniafelamo, musbau007. You are welcome to this forumn, looking forward to learning from you. Welcome to e-Jihad

may Allah forgive u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (82) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.