Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here - Islam for Muslims (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here (108866 Views)

A Brother Just Join The Nairaland Muslim Family / Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Just needed my stamp of declaration. Thanks grin
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by jejetaiwo(m): 6:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Asalam alaykum, brodas nd sisters in D aws. My name is ABDUL FATTAH, currently residing in uyo, akwa ibom state. Am hapi to av found Dis forum...... Jazakumullahu kaeran to d moderators.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by ibsqueen(f): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Asalam alayykum

Am so happy to be here, b4 I forget my name Aminat,have been to nairaland program once during Ramadan in wch a friend invited I would want to use dis means to say Jazakumullahu kairan to d founder,excos nd to d people who attend 4 taking there 4 d cos of Allah.May Allah reward each nd every one of us with al-jannah firdaws.

Ma-salam

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by ibsqueen(f): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Asalam alayykum

Am so happy to be here, b4 I forget, my name Aminat,have been to nairaland program once during Ramadan in wch a friend invited me I would want to use dis means to say Jazakumullahu kairan to d founder,excos nd to d people who attend 4 taking there 4 d cos of Allah.May Allah reward each nd every one of us with al-jannah firdaws.

Ma-salam
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Assalamalikum everyone. I'm a Muslim revert from Canada for about 12 years. This is a very nice thread , with lots of good information. Happy to be here.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Bukish21(f): 7:36am On Jan 15, 2016
Assalaam alaykum everyone. I'm Rahmat. Based in Ibadan and grad of OAU. Glad to be here

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Sociopath, why do you and Truthpallbearer have "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet" on ya profiles, with the same spelling and exactly the same words?

Daretodiffer used to have the same thing on her old profile. Your life must be so miserable that you've to keep creating male and female handles all the time to bully people on the internet, while cosigning yours
elf. Why force ya misery on others? grin

Come reply me and don't forget to click yes so we can have matching statements. You're a freshy I swear I can smell the Bush meat on your breathe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 25, 2016
I am Mohammed Aregbesola...a practising Architect based in Lagos...Glad to be part of this blessed family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by blackpearl10(f): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
As Salam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
I want to appreciate the organizers/admins of this forum for a job well done. May Allah reward you guys abundantly.
My name is Nafisah, an Indigene of Oyo state and a GREAT IFE Alumna.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Artless360(m): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Salam....... Ameenu abubakar B... Reporting from kuje fct Abuja...
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by sirExPresiDent: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2016
Asalamu alaikum warahmatu llahi wabarakatu
.Am Ahmad Ramadan Ibrahim
4rm B city ,Edo state

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by mymainpoint: 2:45am On Feb 07, 2016
Assallam alaykum, i am Saheed 23 yrs old. I live in Ibadan. I will like 2 make new friends here. And i do not mind getting a God fearing “muslimah“ also. Wa saalam
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Asalaaamu Alaykum y'all smiley
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by nosike3(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
maclatunji:
Salam Alaykum everybody. Now, Nairaland gets new members everyday and a good percentage of these newbies are Muslims. We would like to know you if you are one. Kindly introduce yourself to your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters here.

Ma Salam
hey maclatunji!!! I made a mistake and accepted some declaration. Kindly revert it!!! I want nothing with ISIS!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by nosike3(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hey!! ISIS!! Remove me na!!!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by HAHINDE(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
المسلم مع المسلم خير و أقوا
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by zaeed(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
As'salam alaekum warahmotullai wabarakahtu, am Mohd' Saheed ibn Akande, I reside in Osogbo. Am happy to be a member of the Nairaland muslim family. Just joining Nairaland 2dae.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by eitsei(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
zaeed:
As'salam alaekum warahmotullai wabarakahtu, am Mohd' Saheed ibn Akande, I reside in Osogbo. Am happy to be a member of the Nairaland muslim family. Just joining Nairaland 2dae.
you are welcome to nairaland... I'm also from Osogbo
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by eitsei(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
I like the way no one replied to that nuisance... I'm sure he was not blind before clicking yes
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by zaeed(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2016
eitsei:
you are welcome to nairaland... I'm also from Osogbo

Thank yhu sir, wch area of Osogbo re yhu in? I stay behind stadium, omo west Area.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by eitsei(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2016
zaeed:

Thank yhu sir, wch area of Osogbo re yhu in? I stay behind stadium, omo west Area.
dada estate
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by zaeed(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
eitsei:
dada estate
thou, am new in osogbo.just came in around December.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by eitsei(m): 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
zaeed:

thou, am new in osogbo.just came in around December.
ooh.. U r welcome to the state of the virtues.. How have you seen osun state since you got there?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Ramanto(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Assalamun Aleikum dear brothers and sisters in Islam. I'm happy being here.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by zaeed(m): 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
eitsei:
ooh.. U r welcome to the state of the virtues.. How have you seen osun state since you got there?

Am managing. Itz been a nixe experience. Thou, am an indigene of this state, just came back home to settledown.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by eitsei(m): 3:56am On Feb 20, 2016
zaeed:

Am managing. Itz been a nixe experience. Thou, am an indigene of this state, just came back home to settledown.
that is nice
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Masculity(m): 1:14am On Feb 21, 2016
Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi Taala wabarakatuhu.

Great Brothers and Sisters in Islam. I'm very happy to be here, I spent couple of months in this forum unfortunately unable to access this section.

I currently live at Kano state. Abdallah, by name. I will be glad to meet new friends.

Assalamu Alaikum.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Norms(m): 6:55am On Mar 03, 2016
olawalebabs:
new members should not just introduce themselves, try to be an active member by promoting the cause of islam. You're all welcome.
Assalamu Alaikum i am also a muslim my name is umar am from abuja but now in ilorin......am only 20 and am a Health personale.....Nice to meet u
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 09, 2016
salam alaykum
I'm safiyyah, a student of osun state university. would love to meet new friends.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by jbbalarabe(m): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2016
Salaam alaykum my name Is JAMIL bashir Balarabe, a proud Muslim and I am new nairalander
Hope my while will be worth here. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by aminusanti(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Assallam wrwb, my name is Aminu from sokoto but living in indonesia now.
Jazakallah hair

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (82) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.