Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here - Islam for Muslims (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here (109127 Views)

A Brother Just Join The Nairaland Muslim Family / Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Aliy996: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Salaam alaykum, i am aliyu and a ladokite and currently reside in ogbomoso. Am glad to join this site and hope its gonna benefit each one of us in this life and the hereafter
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 27, 2016
RasheedahWunmi:

nope,i wl b glad if u introduc m to him,i jx need som info as regards secuiring an accomodation,like where best to,hw much do dey rent house thre,is thr hostel etc

Give me your mail address so i can send his number to you as i cant post his number on a public forum.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 27, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Give me your mail address so i can send his number to you as i cant post his number on a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Kazrem(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
RasheedahWunmi:

08131886422,email too dey slow,jx chat up,i dnt beliv in hiding phon numbrs anymor,its ppl dat hv credit dat wl dsturb one wit calls, thier is ecomomic recession
Lmao.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by iambijo(m): 12:06am On Oct 10, 2016
Assalamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters, I'm mohammed jamil budah, am from sokoto, this is my first time being into this islam forum, hello guys !!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by BlueK1(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2016
Salam alaekum. I m Suraj ismail. I live in Mowe, Ogun state.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by horllamy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
BlueK1:
Salam alaekum. I m Suraj ismail. I live in Mowe, Ogun state.

you are welcome
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Kamikaze42: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
Assalam alaykum.

Abu AbdiRrahman.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by DoctorAbu(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
princessayesha:
Salam my Muslim brothers n sisters. Am Aisha n I'm new on nairaland. Hope we all r proud of our religion.
Hello Crush!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Ooreoluwapo(f): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2016
Asalamualaikum waramotullahi wabarakatu am very happy to be here with my brothers and sisters in Islam may Almighty Allah bless us( ameen).
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by phyzosky: 6:36am On Nov 18, 2016
asalamu alaykum warahmat llahi wabarakat, my name is abd afeez n its my pleasure to join dis wonderful ummah of muslim.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by fresho4real(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
My name is Abdulwahab Abdulrahaman Omeiza from Kogi State currently live at Abuja
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2016
Asaalamu Alaykum. I've been soooo distant from the deen to the point that I am in fear of Islam and Muslims. Sooo much chaos in the world and we MUSLIMS are letting the team down. Alhamdulilah I was blessed with a Muslim upbringing so my knowledge has solid foundation but once I was exposed to the world I questioned everything. I am at a stage in my spiritual journey that I feel like a child again. I have done a 360. I am looking for guidance and friends who I can discuss Islam with. I don't want to be lectured I just want people who can share their knowledge. If there are practicing sisters on here who are knowledgeable and forward thinking I'd appreciate it if you could reach out to me. I don't thank like debates and confrontation on religious matters and beliefs. Im pro sharing. Asaalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakaatu.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2016
Pinkdiamondz:
Asaalamu Alaykum. I've been soooo distant from the deen to the point that I am in fear of Islam and Muslims. Sooo much chaos in the world and we MUSLIMS are letting the team down. Alhamdulilah I was blessed with a Muslim upbringing so my knowledge has solid foundation but once I was exposed to the world I questioned everything. I am at a stage in my spiritual journey that I feel like a child again. I have done a 360. I am looking for guidance and friends who I can discuss Islam with. I don't want to be lectured I just want people who can share their knowledge. If there are practicing sisters on here who are knowledgeable and forward thinking I'd appreciate it if you could reach out to me. I don't thank like debates and confrontation on religious matters and beliefs. Im pro sharing. Asaalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakaatu.

cc: Contact17
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2016
lexiconkabir:

cc: Contact17

A salaam with that would've been welcoming
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2016
Pinkdiamondz:

A salaam with that would've been welcoming

Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh ya ukhti, I'm really sorry i didnt say salaam initially, I hope you forgive me on this.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuhu ya ukhti, I'm really sorry i didnt say salaam initially, I hope you forgive me on this.

Wa Alaykum asalaam wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakaatu smiley all is well. You're forgiven.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2016
Pinkdiamondz:

Wa Alaykum asalaam wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakaatu smiley all is well. You're forgiven.

Masha Allaah sister, can see you registered today.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Masha Allaah sister, you registered today?

I am new bro. I used nl on guest mode now and again. I deactivated a year ago. I don't know what compelled me to travel to this side tonight. I used to come here last year but all the debates put me off because I'm emotional grin so first time back
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2016
Pinkdiamondz:

I am new bro. I used nl on guest mode now and again. I deactivated a year ago. I don't know what compelled me to travel to this side tonight. I used to come here last year but all the debates put me off because I'm emotional grin so first time back

Debates? You mean here in Islam section or NL as a whole?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Debates? You mean here in Islam section or NL as a whole?

Islam Section. With non Muslims or different sects
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2016
Pinkdiamondz:

Islam Section. With non Muslims or different sects

Well, debating with non-muslims(that are not here to learn) is a total waste of time, and i stopped it around last year, except a few times when I'm called to clear up something.

As for different sect, that's inevitable because of weak Muslims, everything that is done here is done for the sake of Allaah and the average Muslims who don't know much, if the Muslims who are trying to cause confusions are not debated, then the not-so-strong Muslims will fall into errors. So its necessary.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Well, debating with non-muslims(that are not here to learn) is a total waste of time, and i stopped it around last year, except a few times when I'm called to clear up something.

As for different sect, that's inevitable because of weak Muslims, everything that is done here is done for the sake of Allaah and the average Muslims who don't know much, if the Muslims who are trying to cause confusions are not debated, then the not-so-strong Muslims will fall into errors. So its necessary.

I understand that. I can respect that. It was the back and forth that over whelmed me. You know what they say about religion and politics cause high blood pressure.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 20, 2016
Pinkdiamondz:

I understand that. I can respect that. It was the back and forth that over whelmed me. You know what they say about religion and politics cause high blood pressure.

Yeah, especially when the argument of both sides seems to make sense....

Only a discerning mind would see the "1" hidden within many "I"s

Anyway Welcome to NL, I hope your stay here will bring you lots of benefits.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Yeah, especially when the argument of both sides seems to make sense....

Only a discerning mind would see the "1" hidden within many "I"s

Anyway Welcome to NL, I hope your stay here will bring you lots of benefits.

Thank you very much bro. Insha Allah it will.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2016
Pinkdiamondz:

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah wa barakaatu. Welcome to NL sister .
We can always chat if you dont mind
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2016
Contact17:

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah wa barakaatu. Welcome to NL sister .
We can always chat if you dont mind

Thank you sis for the warm welcome. How are you this morning? Insha Allah if you're not too busy can I pm you?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2016
Pinkdiamondz:

Thank you sis for the warm welcome. How are you this morning? Insha Allah if you're not too busy can I pm you?

Am good alhamdulliah. How about you? How is your day going? I don't mind a pm at all. You are most welcomed to send me a pm cheesy
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2016
Contact17:

Am good alhamdulliah. How about you? How is your day going? I don't mind a pm at all. You are most welcomed to send me a pm cheesy

Alhamdulilah sis I'm feeling really good. I'm listening to Imam Faisal surah Taubah on repeat. It's only a few minutes but the brother's voice when he reads the words of Allah. SubhanAllah my body and all my sense react. I have pm you sis. Insha You're day is blessed kiss
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Pinkdiamondz:

Thank you very much bro. Insha Allah it will.

Can you confirm if you've seen my new reply?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Can you confirm if you've seen my new reply?
I've Replied bro
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Contact17:

Thank you sis.I got it and Insha Allah I will reply soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (82) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.