Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here - Islam for Muslims (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here (108869 Views)

A Brother Just Join The Nairaland Muslim Family / Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by AideeSheks(m): 1:04am On Feb 13, 2018
shaykhalislaam:
Shaykh Al Islaam ArRushdiy

Inviting to good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong. Promoting Islam in its True Form.

Headquarters: 1, Alh. Kamaldeen Mustapha Street, off Kas Avenue, behind Sabo Market, Sabo, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.

WhatsApp: +2348143928252

EMail: shaykhalislaam@gmail.com

Web: shaykhalislaam.

{©©©©©©©©©©}

Shaykh Al Islaam Aadam Ibn KamaalidDeen Ibn Mustofaa ArRushdiy is regarded as one of the prominent mujaddids (Reformers, Renewers and Revivers) of Islam in Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa.

Shaykh Al Islaam ArRushdiy is one of the daa'iyahs of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah, who calls people to the truth and to the straight path.

Shaykh Al Islaam ArRushdiy promotes Islaam in it's true form, which is based on the Belief and Methodology of Ahlu As-Sunnah Wal-Jamaa'ah.

Shaykh Al Islaam ArRushdiy is a Speaker, Writer and Lecturer providing information regarding Islaam in accordance with the Salafi school of thought.

Shaykh Al Islaam ArRushdiy is an Islaam Reformer, Renewer and Reviver aims to provide intelligent and authoritative responses to anyone's questions about Islaam, whether it is from a Muslim or a non-Muslim, and to help solve general and personal social problems.

Shaykh Al Islaam ArRushdiy uses the developments in computer science to further the mission of the Prophets and Messengers of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon them).

{©©©©©©©©©©}

Shaykh Al Islaam ArRushdiy

Inviting to good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong. Promoting Islam in its True Form.

Headquarters: 1, Alh. Kamaldeen Mustapha Street, off Kas Avenue, behind Sabo Market, Sabo, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.

WhatsApp: +2348143928252

EMail: shaykhalislaam@gmail.com

Web: shaykhalislaam.
So you say you're an islam reformer.
Can you kindly explain what you mean by that?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by superdols(f): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Assalam alaykum... I'm a medical student at Unilorin.... Since I joined nairaland , I've only been seeing very negative posts... I'm very happy there is a forum that is free from trolls... Jazaakumullahu khairan

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Empiree: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
superdols:
Assalam alaykum... I'm a medical student at Unilorin.... Since I joined nairaland , I've only been seeing very negative posts... I'm very happy there is a forum that is free from trolls... Jazaakumullahu khairan
Walaikum Salaam, yuou are welcome!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Swagzlord01(m): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
salaam alaekum waramotulahi wabarakatu,
my name is Ibrahim George, I testify that there is no other god to be worshipped than Allah and also believe prophet Mohammed ibn Abdulah is the messenger of Allah..

I am a lagosian and a member of Nasfat lagos zone 2

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Tbagwell1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Asww, My name is Teslim Afolabi, I am from south west, Ibadan to be precise. Currently based in North central.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by fatimaandali: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
Asalamualaikm,This is an invitation to the matchmaking nuptial synergy event .Interested muslims can attend.Coming up March 31st.Registration ends soon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Alhajijesus(m): 1:05am On Mar 02, 2018
As-Salaam Alaykum My brothers and Sisters

My name is Adebayo Ridwan Iretomiwa

My kunya is ''ABU NASEER''

I'm 22 years of age.

I'm from Osun State Otan Ayegbaju to be precise.

I'm an event planner and a decorator, also a part time Computer Engineer.

I'm in Osogbo Presently.

I'm Into religions Comparative.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by muslimahsameera(f): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
Assalam Alaikum, My name is Ijara from Ghana, founder of Muslimahsameerah.com
Great to be here, Joined nairaland in my search for Nigerian Muslim partnerships (business-wise).
Jazak Allah Khair

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Dreydoe(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
muslimahsameera:
Great to be here, Joined nairaland in my search for Nigerian Muslim partnerships (business-wise).
Jazak Allah Khair
cool site.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by SaeedIbnEesa: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asalam Alaekum Warahmatullah Wabarakahtuhu Akhees And Uhktees..

My name is Aliu Saheed Adeshina
Mass Communication �
A Plumber
An Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah that stands firm on Kitab Wa Sunnah With The Understanding Of The Sahabahs
Married
You Can Add Me On Facebook = SaeedIbnEesaIbnAlee

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Alhajijesus(m): 5:56am On Mar 28, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

Mass Communication �
A Plumber
An Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah that stands firm on Kitab Wa Sunnah With The Understanding Of The Sahabahs
Married

[ you are on my friend list on facebook, you are back with your virus]
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by skipo01: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
muslimahsameera:
Jazak Allah Khair
I am interested. Can you pm to discuss d business further
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nuayn(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2018
Al Salam Alaikum everyone, my nickname is Nuayn and I'm an explorer on the internet to preach this religion whenever I can. I've Been to Google plus, LiveLeak, gab.ai, Twitter and other social media accounts and pages. I have just randomly stumbled upon this forum and I'm surprised about the amount of Muslims in this forum. I feel comfortable that Believers in Allah - عزأ و جل - are surely populating the world, literally and figuratively.
As I'm really new, I would love if anyone can help a brother out and show me around. Thanks, in advance.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by iamgenius(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Nuayn:
Al Salam Alaikum everyone, my nickname is Nuayn and I'm an explorer on the internet to preach this religion whenever I can. I've Been to Google plus, LiveLeak, gab.ai, Twitter and other social media accounts and pages. I have just randomly stumbled upon this forum and I'm surprised about the amount of Muslims in this forum. I feel comfortable that Believers in Allah - عزأ و جل - are surely populating the world, literally and figuratively.
As I'm really new, I would love if anyone can help a brother out and show me around. Thanks, in advance.
Wa alaykum salaam brother. You are welcome onboard.

There are many members with different sects here. There are Sufis, Salafis, Shiites etc here.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2018
Asalamalekum!!

M new here,I need a friend

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by iamgenius(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Asalamalekum!!

M new here,I need a friend
Wa alaykum salaam, you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Empiree: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
iamgenius:
Wa alaykum salaam brother. You are welcome onboard.

There are many members with different sects here. There are Sufis, Salafis, Shiites etc here.
Rather to there are MANY MUSLIMS HERE.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by iamgenius(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Empiree:
Rather to there are MANY MUSLIMS HERE.
Yes, there are many Muslims here with different ideology namely; Salafism, Sufism, Shiism etc. You okay with that?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Empiree: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
iamgenius:
Yes, there are many Muslims here with different ideology namely; Salafism, Sufism, Shiism etc. You okay with that?
I know sectarianism has eaten deeper in your blood wink
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by iamgenius(m): 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Empiree:
I know sectarianism has eaten deeper in your blood wink
Everyone who claims to be a Muslim is a Muslim to you even if his Aqeedah is against what Islam stands on.

Brother, let's warn people of those sects that are different from the Prophet's. So that we won't be among the 72 that will go to Hell.

May Allah help us. Aamin.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by SaeedIbnEesa: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Alhajijesus:

[ you are on my friend list on facebook, you are back with your virus]

Have you seen sheik sharofdeen ede answer to your your question?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
As much as am very private about my self,I. Don't declare my self online,pls feel free to email me reasonably.
Am newbie here!

#Asalamalekun!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Alhajijesus(m): 8:51am On Apr 11, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

Have you seen sheik sharofdeen ede answer to your your question?

your Ustaadh failed to nailed my Question!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Seunfunmi18(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2018

My name is Omotosho Omotayo Olamilekan

My kunya is ''ABDULRASHEED"

I'm 21 years of age.

I'm from Ogun State Atan OTA to be precise.

I'm an electrical engineer.
Currently processing my direct entry to bayero university, Kano.

I'm in Lagos Presently.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2018
Seunfunmi18:

My name is Omotosho Omotayo Olamilekan

My kunya is ''ABDULRASHEED"

I'm 21 years of age.

I'm from Ogun State Atan OTA to be precise.

I'm an electrical engineer.
Currently processing my direct entry to bayero university, Kano.

I'm in Lagos Presently.

nice intro. Salam!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by SaeedIbnEesa: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2018
Alhajijesus:

your Ustaadh failed to nailed my Question!

Laughing out loud..
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Demmzy15(m): 12:42am On Apr 25, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

Mass Communication �
A Plumber
Married
Werey salaf plumber
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by SaeedIbnEesa: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2018
Demmzy15:
Werey salaf plumber

I think moderator see this.. this guy should be banned
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Demmzy15(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

I think moderator see this.. this guy should be banned
Come and ban me na! grin
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by SaeedIbnEesa: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Demmzy15:
Come and ban me na! grin

Idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (82) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.