Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Appaling Threads On The Romance Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Appaling Threads On The Romance Section (701 Views)

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite / Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by Killz3(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2012
The rate at which dumb threads are created on this section is skyrocketing, and needs to be curbed! This is now more like a complain section than a romance section. Nothing romantic goes on here! Every guy who got played out of his money chooses the romance section to vent his anger on ladies! I mean, what the hell is sooo romantic about not being so smart. What do we do?

If you have a complain about a particular tribe, pls take it to the cultural section. if you have a complain about "Nigerians" pls take your ish to the cultural section! This section is supposed to build my romance hormones, not dwindle them for chrissakes!  undecided

If you have a Gender joke, i.e comparing girlfriend to peddlers, pls take your joke to the Joke section. For a while now, the romantic side of me has not been radiating and that's to be blamed on spurious superfluous threads. . .

I don tire!
Re: Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by Flashaldrin(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2012
~Killz~:

The rate at which dumb threads are created on this section is skyrocketing, and needs to be curbed! This is now more like a complain section than a romance section. Nothing romantic goes on here! Every guy who got played out of his money chooses the romance section to vent his anger on ladies! I mean, what the hell is sooo romantic about not being so smart. What do we do?

If you have a complain about a particular tribe, pls take it to the cultural section. if you have a complain about "Nigerians" pls take your ish to the cultural section! This section is supposed to build my romance hormones, not dwindle them for chrissakes! undecided

If you have a Gender joke, i.e comparing girlfriend to peddlers, pls take your joke to the Joke section. For a while now, the romantic side of me has not be radiating and that's to be blamed on spurious superfluous threads. . .

I don tire!

grammar please embarassed
Re: Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by kokoye(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2012
~Killz~:

For a while now, the romantic side of me has not be radiating and that's to be blamed on spurious superfluous threads. . .

I don tire!

Perfect excuse for not buying someone a valentine gift  . . .keep it up bro grin
Re: Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by Killz3(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2012
For example, who'd have known that (my boy  grin) Marc Anthon was that romantic or mayflowa? A lot of talented peeps in the art of romance but there are NO SANE THREADS for them to vibrate freely on! WTH!
Re: Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by Killz3(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2012
kokoye:

Perfect excuse for not buying someone a valentine gift  . . .keep it up bro grin
Chairman free me o. . . I dey fex! grin
Re: Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by Killz3(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2012
For example, what's soo romantic about this thread? It's obvious it's a big joke! angry
The much anticipated Valentine for this year has just been cancelled !!!! Here is a mathematical proof.

14-02-12 = 0

Prove me wrong ooo!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-866350.0.html
Re: Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by kokoye(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2012
~Killz~:

Chairman free me o. . . I dey fex! grin

^^^
I can tell . . .coolu temper.

This phone is affordable . . a perfect val gift for her  wink

[url]http://www.oohwee.net/2011/02/21/vertu-signature-cobra-%E2%80%93-310000/[/url]
Re: Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by Killz3(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2012
CD-ROM GIRLS She is always faster and faster. And makes noise while at it!
EMAIL GIRLS Every ten things she says, eight are nonsense . And the other two you already knew! HARD DISK GIRLS She remembers
everything, FOREVER.
FLASH DISK GIRLS These ones are used on too many machines and are responsible for spreading dangerous viruses
INTERNET GIRLS Difficult to access. And they are slow too. And the fast ones are costly!
MULTIMEDIA GIRLS She makes horrible thing look beautiful.
SCREENSAVER GIRLS Good to be seen. Otherwise she is good for nothing. But at least she is beautiful.
RAM GIRLS She forgets about you, the moment you turn her off.
WINDOWS’ GIRLS Everyone knows that she can’t do a thing right, but no one can live without her.
SERVER GIRLS Always busy when you need her.
GOOGLE GIRLS Know it alls. STAY AWAY FROM THESE ONES!
VIRUS GIRLS Also known as “wife”. When u are not expecting her, she comes, installs herself and uses all ur resources. If u try to uninstall her u will lose something, if u don’t try 2 uninstall her you will lose everything…
So … what type are you or what type have you met?And guys,wht type u
wanna hook up with this valentine?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-866472.0.html

What's Romantic about that post up there? It's another nonsense joke disguising as romantic! angry
Re: Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by Killz3(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2012
This happened to me gan gan! Something happened while I stood in a BRT bus today, a slim, fair, beautiful lady of my height was right in my front. I later saw that she was swinging more than the bus moved her, especially when it's towards the back. She would sometimes take a brief look below my belt. At other times she would rub her hip on my, U know!, another time she would position the center of her bum on the thing. When I looked at her face, she was sweaty & closing her eyes gently as if in ecstasy.
I was surprised & didn't know what to do.

Do ladies take advantage of guys like this? If it's a guy who did it what could have happened. Has anyone experienced a similar thing before?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-865357.0.html

Pls, can someone tell me how this thread contributed romantically to his/her life? undecided undecided angry
Re: Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by Killz3(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2012
kokoye:

^^^
I can tell . . .coolu temper.

This phone is affordable . . a perfect val gift for her  wink

[url]http://www.oohwee.net/2011/02/21/vertu-signature-cobra-%E2%80%93-310000/[/url]
Bro, she doesnt celebrate valentine na. . . grin
Re: Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by freecocoa(f): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2012
And this is so romantic.
Re: Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by Killz3(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
Can You Marry A Rastaman/woman?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-865951.0.html

Like hell, this thread is a waste of some nice space! WTF. undecided No romance content AT ALL!
Re: Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by Flashaldrin(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2012
So this is were the final e-fight for the night will be happening. Subscribing. . . undecided
mynd, grab some popcorns while coming!!!
Re: Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by Killz3(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2012
Am really confused now and I need help/usefull advice asap,
There's this very close friend of mine, one of my best friends around, we do visit each other, I go to his house,he comes to mine, but as time went on I noticed his mother was gettin too fond of me, she aproached me a couple of times asking me out, at first I was turnin her down but she started giving me money, am talking big money here, I couldn't resist, now we'v Were Intimate a couple of times, my main problem now is that I feel very guilty whenever I see my friend, am trying to stop this whole thing before my friend finds out but the mother is not making things easy for me, she claims she loves me, please how do I get out of this mess??
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-866302.0.html
It's obvious this guy needs to see a shrink! I mean, this is some deep psychological issue surrounding him. Should my romance life be bothered with such balderdash? How does this story make me more romantic? undecided Psychology section needed. . . Anyone?
Re: Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by jaybee3(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2012
Thanks for identifying threads that ought to be junked. Can i plead that you post the links on the complaints thread.

Thnx bro
Re: Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by Killz3(m): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2012
Flashaldrin:

So this is were the final e-fight for the night will be happening. Subscribing. . .  undecided
mynd, grab some popcorns while coming!!!
Pls can someone get this whippersnapper off my arse already? undecided WTF do you mean e-fight? Subscribe till you fall asleep, and choke on your popcorn cos you aint getting none!. . . "Piss". undecided
Re: Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by Flashaldrin(m): 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hahahaha, jaybeeee the maaaan!!!
Next na to lock the thread!! cheesy
who send for your useless non-existent romantic life! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Appaling Threads On The Romance Section by Flashaldrin(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
Cos your mama is online!
tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Michelin89 / My Nigerian Dreams! / Mtn Bis ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.