Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Can We Blame Tb Joshua For The Ghanaian's Failure? Pls Comment: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Blame Tb Joshua For The Ghanaian's Failure? Pls Comment: (1002 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Why Do We Blame The Devil When We Are Caught Doing Wrong? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Blame Tb Joshua For The Ghanaian's Failure? Pls Comment: by NicolasN: 12:45am On Feb 10, 2012
I so much believe that Ghanaians have learnt their lessons from what happened to them that Wednesday night, after the match. What I know is that we don't boast in ourselves but in the finished worked of God. The question is, have they now realized how much they needed God more, for everything. When Coach Tetteh involved the man of God TB Joshua for their successful U20 qualifying match, it wasn't as if the coach could not pray on his own, he prayed and also involved men of God for more intervention. Now every of your News papers in Ghana (to quote little) said before the AFCON 2012 that, "Why would they contact TB Joshua?" "TB Joshua wants to take glory" "Black star has enough practice and are ready for any country; we need no man of God" “What does TB Joshua has to do with football?” All sort of nonsense.

Are we fighting God? It is not until you speak against God physically that you are against Him but even by speaking against His anointed one you are fighting God.

Please let us always be careful of what we say especially to men of God. Remember we say men of God and not men of men.

"Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come." Matthew 12:32
I rest my word here. Think for yourself what would have happened if they had won? I am not against you but God is always with His anointed one. He is always their defender.
Re: Can We Blame Tb Joshua For The Ghanaian's Failure? Pls Comment: by crossman9(m): 12:57am On Feb 10, 2012
this man you call a man of God is none of the sort this man is a witch Doctor with the brand name of synagogue of Satan he is an evil man who perverts the truth of the gospel you are going answer one day for defending evil you are told to stand against people who pervert the truth of the bible and this man is master at this he is going need his friend Dr fireman Sam that false preacher to put the flames out on him he is a son of hell because he is going to burn and I don’t mean the burning bush I mean hell fire
Re: Can We Blame Tb Joshua For The Ghanaian's Failure? Pls Comment: by Knight1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2012
Nicolas N.:

I so much believe that Ghanaians have learnt their lessons from what happened to them that Wednesday night, after the match. What I know is that we don't boast in ourselves but in the finished worked of God. The question is, have they now realized how much they needed God more, for everything. When Coach Tetteh involved the man of God TB Joshua for their successful U20 qualifying match, it wasn't as if the coach could not pray on his own, he prayed and also involved men of God for more intervention. Now every of your News papers in Ghana (to quote little) said before the AFCON 2012 that, "Why would they contact TB Joshua?" "TB Joshua wants to take glory" "Black star has enough practice and are ready for any country; we need no man of God" “What does TB Joshua has to do with football?” All sort of nonsense.
Are we fighting God? It is not until you speak against God physically that you are against Him but even by speaking against His anointed one you are fighting God.

Please let us always be careful of what we say especially to men of God. Remember we say men of God and not men of men.

"Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come." Matthew 12:32
I rest my word here. Think for yourself what would have happened if they had won? I am not against you but God is always with His anointed one. He is always their defender.

GOd will deliver you people from Idol worship. HOW would the bolded constitute "speaking AGAINST God in any form?

(1) (Reply)

How To Forgive And Forget For Good. / Pastor Adeboye, Shuns Calls From His Senior Pastors To Quit As He Turns 70 / Pastor Builds New Ark To Prepare For The End Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.