Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo (10070 Views)

Pregnant Female Armed Robber Arrested In Lagos, See What She Says.[pic] / 5 Goats Arrested & Prosecuted In Osun State For Violating Environmental Laws: / Female Undergrad Armed Robber Arrested In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by mukina2: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2012
The police in Ondo State have arrested an armed robbery suspect, ThankGod James, who allegedly robbed and raped a 75-year-old woman at gunpoint.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mr. Aremu Adeniran, who confirmed the development in Akure on Thursday, explained that detectives attached to Igbara-Oke Police Station in Ifedore Local Government Area of the state arrested the suspect.

Our correspondent learnt that the septuagenarian, who is in a coma, is recuperating at an undisclosed private hospital in the state.

It was learnt that the suspect was arrested on Tuesday following a tip-off.

According to the police First Information Report made available to our correspondent, after the suspect had robbed the victim of her money and other valuables, he raped the septuagenarian until she became unconsciousness.

The incident, it was learnt, occurred on Moleke Street, Igabara-Oke.

Adeniran said the hoodlum had since been transferred to the state Anti-Robbery Squad in Akure for further investigation.

He also explained that the bandit threatened to kill the victim with a locally-made pistol if she refused to allow him have sex with her.

Adeniran, who added that the suspect would soon be charged to court for robbery and rape, advised members of the public to be security conscious and report suspicious and strange faces to the police.

“The suspect would have also killed his victim after he had robbed and raped her. We hereby assure members of the public and the family of the victim that the suspect will face the full wrath of the law,” the PPRO said.

http://www.punchng.com/metro/robber-arrested-for-raping-75-year-old-woman/
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by nagoma(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2012
Sex scandal? There is no "sex scandal in that part of the country" , any kind of sexual relation is normal - remember Baba Iyabo.
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by Jenticles(f): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
Gush! D guy must be a lunatic
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
The police in Ondo State have arrested an armed robbery suspect, ThankGod James, who allegedly robbed and violated a 75-year-old woman at gunpoint.

THANKGOD!!! What a name for a bandit.

75yr old

Oloshi buruku, no wonder d grandma is in a state of comatose.
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by ChefMike(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
I believe that the suspect must have been under the influence of hard drug
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by noiseless: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
Still no comment.
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by ogbongzky(m): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2012
By now i expect the guy to have been beaten to a state of comma too
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
My village  shocked, So my Village can enter Punch News, It is definitely a sign of development  grin, Good or Bad
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by itsmayiela(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
Kai, ThankGod James. the name sounds like a christian name. all dis christians sef, i tire for dem oooooooooooooh. a muslim will neva do dis kind of evil. abeg make una caution fellow xtian brodas oooooh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by femmy2010(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
The guy wicked oo,he wants to break grandma's waist.
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by slimyem: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
jeez!
Which kain konji hol the robber wey in no fit manage reach ashi?
Wonders!
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by opabukun(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ ijogz k, hope ur grandma is responding to treatment?! Mtschew, u no get shame
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by gr8xt(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2012
i pray d suspct receiv d full wrath of law
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2012
itsmayiela:

Kai, ThankGod James. the name sounds like a christian name. all dis christians sef, i tire for dem oooooooooooooh. a muslim will neva do dis kind of evil. abeg make una caution fellow xtian brodas oooooh  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ismalai or wotever u call ur self, Y do u always av to reason like an Eediot, I tot that been stup1d is somfin dat is prominent in the north, Uv made me realize dat its a Unique gift.
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
opabukun:

Opaeyin, grin, Funny enough she is currently out of the country on a business trip,, If not she woulda given me the correct gist. grin
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by velo10: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2012
Most preferred punishment = Decapitation of his D!!ckk head grin grin grin grin
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by ochiaha1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2012
This is becoming a very worrisome trend, I mean the Desecrating of Grandmothers angry

I will advise that the Government begins to take the issue of [b]mental health [/b]very seriously, as only a mentally ill person, drug addict or some foolish Nigerian youths can go about to violate very old women. sad
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by kaiter: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2012
It is definitely a sign of development Grin, Good or Bad [img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by jamace(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2012
The guy wicked oo,he wants to break grandma's waist.
grin grin
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2012
mukina2:

Our correspondent learnt that the septuagenarian, who is in a coma, is recuperating at an undisclosed private hospital in the state.

Oh Man, Poor Old Lady. The Lunatic Bleeped her to a Coma. . . embarassed embarassed embarassed Was he Drunk or what?

This Guy should be Hung by the B*lls. . . angry
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by kizito96(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
He is not supposed to live.
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by symbianDON(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2012
75 years old? d.a.m.n!!! how did the guy get an e.r.e.c.t.i.o.n??!!!
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by 989900: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
Some comments here are really surprising. angry angry sad sad
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by itsmayiela(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2012
@Ijogz

Ismalai or wotever u call ur self, Y do u always av to reason like an Eediot, I tot that been stup1d is somfin dat is prominent in the north, Uv made me realize dat its a Unique gift.

No mind me, i want to clear a point, if it were one Mallam Sanusi Hamza dat had done this crime, the comments would have been anti Islam
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by fred2265: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by denzel2009: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
opabukun:

grin grin cheesy
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by ebecode(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2012
I think it's high time we legalize prostitution or we keep facing violation of our women.We have to keep it in mind that this kind of thing is happening everyday.
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by favcom(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2012
Some comments here are just, well shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
ebecode:

I think it's high time we legalize prostitution or we keep facing violation of our women.We have to keep it in mind that this kind of thing is happening everyday.

I believe you can support the cause to legalize bestiality, just because one i.diot out there has been caught violating an animal, abi?

You are a chronic sinner!!
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by Olalekan0(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2012
Some folks can be foolish sha! Someone's rejoicing because an armed robbery and violation of a septuagenarian occured in his village. Let's see how many elderly women would henceforth wish to retire in that God-forsaken hamlet or even ply any road near the place! Ijogz K you should be handpicked and elected un-opposed as the chairman GLOBAL ASSOCIATION OF FOOLS!!!
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by Olalekan0(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
I mean elderly women would no longer want to RETIRE TO that village
Re: Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo by MrCork17: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
Kinky tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Accused Of Collecting N350,000 To Cover Up Teenager’s Death Probe / Primary School Pupil Rescued From Female Kidnapper In Uganda (Photos) / Man Kidnaps Brother For N4M Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.