Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto (43375 Views)

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force / Xmas Day Bombing: How Kabiru Sokoto Was Rearrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Arysexy(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
Tiger  whisker-faced Yoruba foo.ls desecrating nairaland with their amala and ewedu stained teeth. bunch of ug.ly baboons like obasanjo and segun arinze. make una go find work black amala teeth,  ileke - ike- idi and co. shamel.ess nematodes
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
If this picture is the true resemblance of the deranged maggot and so-called leader of Boko Haram decked out in a European style T-shirt and Denim pant, then northern region of Nigeria and its religion of Islam reek of hypocrisy. For posterity sake, Boko Haram in Hausa means “WESTERN EDUCATION, CULTURE AND CIVILIZATION ARE EVIL AND FORBIDDEN”. One would have expected this nincompoop to, at least, appear in a cowhide.

When did Boko Haram ever say Western education is forbidden??

You clowns just run with everything you see in the western media

The only thing they said was "IF WESTERN EDUCATION IS WHY THERE'S SO MUCH CORRUPTION, POVERTY AND UNDERDEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA - THEN IT SHOUDL BE FORBIDDEN!"

Some of you just take things out context and run with it

Boko haramites are terrorists but y'all also need to stop spewing ignorance,
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by lifestyle1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
The guy was paid 50 milla to show up  lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

The only thing they said was "IF WESTERN EDUCATION IS WHY THERE'S SO MUCH CORRUPTION, POVERTY AND UNDERDEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA - THEN IT SHOUDL BE FORBIDDEN!"

LOL!!!! Do you even know the meaning of their name? Talk about ignorance.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
Beaf:

Why are there so many id!ots on NL? embarassed

Ask the owner and the mods. It beats me too.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
Tiger  whisker-faced Yoruba foo.ls desecrating nairaland with their amala and ewedu stained teeth. bunch of ug.ly baboons like obasanjo and segun arinze. make una go find work black amala teeth,  ileke - ike- idi and co. shamel.ess nematodes

Why do you have to include everyone in a tribe in your rants, huh??

The same can be said of Ibo gorillas - you guys are the only ones with Ekoi people of Cameroon - that shares the same habitat with GORILLAS in the world

It's fair to say Ibo people and their Cameroonian brothers are gorilla offsprings or distant relatives,
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Rhino4dm: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
You are the ignorant here. What he said was rightly on point.

phreakabit:

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by dare2think: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
How do we know they did not just pick up a homeless guy on the street and give him to us on a platter due to the pressure on them.

Anybody watched the movie Rendition.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2012

Boko haram is the name everyone calls them - but is that their REAL NAME and the name they call themselves, clown

I see how living side by side with gorillas has deranged your flat brain, mug
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by aglomar: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
This means Uncle Jonah can do something when forced to sit up. Nigerians pls wake him up n keep him awake till 2015.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by knowledge4(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2012
Are we sure he is the real suspect and not a make-believe story to deceive the public or another diversionary tactics?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by jmaine: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

They need to further investigate him. . .  I doubt the man is the BOKO HARAM KINGPIN.

Anything that comes out of the Nigerian police system and GEJ administration leaves little to trust.

dare2think:

How do we know they did not just pick up a homeless guy on the street and give him to us on a platter due to the pressure on them.

Anybody watched the movie Rendition.

knowledge4:

Are we sure he is the real suspect and not a make-believe story to deceive the public or another diversionary tactics?

Na wao for una oo
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by born2boink(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
Boko haram are hausa sect,-they belong to the north,niger delta are igbo sect-they belong to the east, both of them are bombing this national while yoruba keep praying in camp along ibadan express with various church, later dem go claim say niger delta na yoruba people, igbo and hausa will not ruin this nation for us, because na both of them they use bomb and guns
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Rhino4dm: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
Isn't that better than the semi-smelly-rotten starch called akpu, you guys feast on?

BTW, segun arinze's father is Igbo. Have you ever heard of a yoruba name "Arinze"? And OBJ's father is Obi of Onitsha.

Arysexy:

Tiger  whisker-faced Yoruba foo.ls desecrating nairaland with their[b] amala and ewedu[/b] stained teeth. bunch of ug.ly baboons like obasanjo and segun arinze. make una go find work black amala teeth,  ileke - ike- idi and co. shamel.ess nematodes
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

The same can be said of Ibo gorillas - you guys are the only ones with Ekoi people of Cameroon - that shares the same habitat with GORILLAS in the world

It's fair to say Ibo people and their Cameroonian brothers are gorilla offsprings or distant relatives,

Been watching with keen interest, the post of this latrine sniffing, m0ronic, Aboki descendant of the tribe of scavengers run his insolent tongue for a while now. Didn't take long to unmask him. See, I said it before and I'll gladly repeat, Abokis are an inch away from being two IQ points dumber than baboons. Its no wonder they are refereed to as sub-humans.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Igwe9(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hello bluetooth, Rino and co, I'm finding it hard to believe that you guys are not matured or something.

Do you guys know how many people that read what you post on here and how they feel or think about you guys?

sometimes innocent fellows end up living with the  evil that another man did.

@Topic
I hope the man is the right person.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Dede1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

If we hear Boko Haram is a terrorist group we shall all jump and clap for you. In fact, I had taken them more for humans as Boko Haram if they were against certain European lifestyle than as terrorist. I may inquire why Islamic northern Nigerians should embark on terrorism. I guess because Islamized dimwits did not win presidential election in cesspit called Nigeria.

On your little contribution to Boko Haram, I suggest you snap out of stark ignorance, olodo.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

Boko haram is the name everyone calls them - but is that their REAL NAME and the name they call themselves, clown ? ? ?

I see how living side by side with gorillas has deranged your flat brain, mug  <<<

I'd say you are intelligent, but you don't know how to punctuate. . . . .LOL!!! At what level did you give up and drop out? BTW I am referring to all your posts. You can't punctuate for sh1t!
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
Been watching with keen interest, the post of this latrine sniffing, m0ronic, Aboki descendant of the tribe of scavengers run his insolent tongue for a while now. Didn't take long to unmask him. See, I said it before and I'll gladly repeat, Abokis are an inch away from being two IQ points dumber than baboons. Its no wonder they are refereed to as sub-humans.

Bwahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

Since I'm neither an "Aboki" - nor do I come from the "tribe of scavengers" - I will say: cheers, mate

I'll leave "Abokis" on the thread to run through you with a sharia e-sword
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by pixel83: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2012
But on a lighter side tho', dude looks igbotic. And b4 anybody starts yappin, I'm ibo too.

Now let's get serious, do the two pix look alike?? Notice d eye brows, notice d beards, notice d fullness of face d 1st time he waz caught Mayb I'm just paranoid but somtins just don't sit right.

but d guy(s) handsome sha. Trust ibos to always represent na. iRepIbo!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Rhino4dm: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
I hate it when morrons are mentioning my name. Now walk along the group of blood sucking ritualist.

Igwe.:

Hello bluetooth, Rino and co, I'm finding it hard to believe that you guys are not matured or something.

Do you guys know how many people that read what you post on here and how they feel or think about you guys?

sometimes innocent fellows end up living with the  evil that another man did.

@Topic
I hope the man is the right person.

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

you are an edio.t,   Africa calling someone gorilla! And you are from the tribe of Obasanjo, that looks more like gorilla than any ugly black! He(obj) even went and marry (same)igbo so to reduce his gorrila gene. who knows how you look self with that tripple tribal mark! pot calling kettle black! edi.o.t.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Gbawe: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2012
We are jokers in Nigeria who , with our conduct, demonstrate we deserve the tag "failed/failing" State many describe us to be. Why are many heinous murder suspect never shackled appropriately in Nigeria ? Na curse? Is it an indication of our unevolved barbarism and how we are casually comfortable, bow-and-go style, with crude and murderous inhuman creatures  ?

Below are pictures of how Jose Antonio Torres Marrufo, a Mexican cartel assassination boss , and other murderous criminals, are shackled for public display. Instead our own Kabiru Sokoto is treated sympathetically and even almost reverentially with no cuffs to hands or legs. Na wa. We need core discipline back in Nigeria. I don't even consider Marrufo as dangerous as Sokoto consideration the enviroment they operate in and their respective motivation.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4h7uhnv3w--Blq49zNpMxc9HAQfxkTz61FtokCPVHCDn3ugHUPg[/img]

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZi3ChjM5W5_9ydXlO2Ir64RSTpCIU30tsJh6KKFNLcK2hiJYncg[/img]

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoW1Sc8cNG8ohjyjotQA2htsg8KdATZXdeVWDtW5NjiKhMhtzW[/img]

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXeJWPb3Wq3BxNBlZ5ALWK4FtHCytUzoFYoWf43ZWffXR1-OrPJw[/img]

The picture below is a disgrace to Nigeria and an indication of our unprofessional/compromised and poorly trained security forces. Kabiru Sokoto, unshackled, and with decent training from a semi-potent terrorist group, could escape and cause chaos in that room with the hideous slackness displayed , aided by a grotesquely unacceptable proximity to 'civvies', that security bosses worldwide will shake their heads at.

If Kabiru, because he is unproffesionally allowed to be unshackled so close to civilians with full use of his arms and legs , mad a run for it, who will the Security agent with the gun shoot? Is it not better to ensure suspect is adequately incapacitated? 101 really yet Nigeria continues to disgrace us by showing it is several centuries behind. Don't take my word for it. Show this picture to any security official in your diasporan nation, explain Sokoto's alleged crime, and watch them laugh.

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Okontami: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2012
Dear SSS,

Please roast his D.I.C.K for me . I want to feed my dogs
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by aglomar: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2012
I'd say you are intelligent, but you don't know how to punctuate. . . . .LOL!!! At what level did you give up and drop out? BTW I am referring to all your posts. You can't punctuate for sh1t!

As for the punctuation, ask for the owner of the forum why punctuations on his forum defies normal logic

If "full-stop" on his forum will always appear as a "comma" - that's on him, not me - I don't get paid to post here

And I could care less about what you think any ways - because your opinions don't count

Just deal with being brothers with gorillas - and having women with beards and hairy chests

I'm laughing at your flat head and flat brain in Epe Ijebu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

Bwahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

Since I'm neither an "Aboki" - nor do I come from the "tribe of scavengers" - I will say: cheers, mate

I'll leave "Abokis" on the thread to run through you with a sharia e-sword

There goes Mr Intelligent shelling again. A bunch of people using A sword?! You should stick to reading books rather than learning new words from hip-hop videos.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by KnowAll(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
This guy no be Igbo, I thought they said Igbo has block head, this guy's head is just like Orangutum.  lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2012
you are an edio.t,   Africa calling someone gorilla! And you are from the tribe of Obasanjo, that looks more like gorilla than any ugly black! He(obj) even went and marry (same)igbo so to his gorrila gene. who knows hwo you look self with that tripple tribal mark! pot calling kettle black! edi.o.t.

What I look like?? I'm good as long as I don't have gorilla genes, big head, flat head, and flat brain - and my sisters don't have beards and hairy chest

The joke is on you
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Igwe9(m): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

I hate it when morrons are mentioning my name. Now walk along the group of blood sucking ritualist.

I needed to confirm something and that has been established.

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Rad1cal: 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2012
Gbawe:

We are jokers in Nigeria who , with our conduct, demonstrate we deserve the tag "failed/failing" State many describe us to be. Why are many heinous murder suspect never shackled appropriately in Nigeria ? Na curse? Is it an indication of our unevolved barbarism and how we are casually comfortable, bow-and-go style, with crude and murderous inhuman creatures  ?

Below are pictures of how Jose Antonio Torres Marrufo, a Mexican cartel assassination boss , and other murderous criminals, are shackled for public display. Instead our own Kabiru Sokoto is treated sympathetically and even almost reverentially with no cuffs to hands or legs. Na wa. We need core discipline back in Nigeria. I don't even consider Marrufo as dangerous as Sokoto consideration the enviroment they operate in and their respective motivation.

[size=16pt]You are really a daft hate filled caricature  embarassed
[/size]

You had an issue with his capture, and now you are having an issue with the manner at which he is paraded
[size=14pt]
Are you alright man cos it appears your misplaced inner hatred is getting to insane proportion[/size]

[size=16pt]Progress is being made, even when you have decided that it would be over your dead body[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday / Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.