Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

What Do I Do? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I Do? (8355 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do? by Daresh(f): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2012
@mutter I am not going to fight her, I'm going to BEAT her. Understand the difference. My kids are babies they would never know. Besides how do you expect me to keep quiet? When my driver saw them somewhere and confronted her she said and I quote "If you like go and tell his wife dem go just sack you, besides she no fit do anything". I got this info today. I'm sorry o, but i cannot leave her alone. She will know that I can do something.
Re: What Do I Do? by mutter(f): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2012
Daresh do not bring yourself down to her level, that is what she want and it will make her feel important.

Story-
A man at the beach hung his cloth on the door of a cabin. A naked mad man collected the cloths put them on and started running . The man chased him naked while shouting," CATCH THAT MAN HE IS MAD,
Re: What Do I Do? by agiboma(f): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2012
mutter:

Daresh do not bring yourself down to her level, that is what she want and it will make her feel important.

Story-
A man at the beach hung his cloth on the door of a cabin. A Unclad mad man collected the cloths put them on and started running . The man chased him Unclad while shouting," CATCH THAT MAN HE IS MAD,

lol

@daresh i soooo know how you feel and yes i have thought about going and beating my husbands girlfriends but i decided not to in teh end i hope you will also come to that realization. I dont think you should divorce your husband and yes trying to work things out is the best choice and i wish you luck with that decision. But you need to be realistic with yourself, your husband is gonna cheat again and you seem to be preparing for it already. Like i said i am in your shoes  and i know what it feels like to have a cheating hubby. Anyways all the best to you and the family.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by ronkebp(f): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2012
mutter:

Story-
A man at the beach hung his cloth on the door of a cabin. A Unclad mad man collected the cloths put them on and started running . The man chased him Unclad while shouting," CATCH THAT MAN HE IS MAD,

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that is so funny.

@Daresh, to be candid, that girl deserves proper flogging, but don't, the thing wey go beat her don dey her body, so just leave her.
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 17, 2012
So that man is still seeing this girl? Didn't I tell you's that this man knows where to find her? Don't beat her, I said confront her husband with those text messages on your husband phone if it is still there. Cos a lot of men do not believe things until they see proof, the man might think you are out to ruin his marriage out of envy, so make sure you know what you are doing.

Don't touch her, just see her husband grin

Sorry to say this but your husband is a dog, what kind of insult is this? ?
Re: What Do I Do? by Ivynwa(f): 2:26am On Feb 17, 2012
Daresh:

Ok lets get this clear, I am not staying for my children, I am staying for myself. I know that there are ups and downs and that I have had a lot of downs but I believe in giving another chance because frankly the man has begged me tire for the last four weeks. I dont now how much longer I am going to be angry for. My husbands and I are good friends and honestly things were good before I found out who she was (because I dont let things die). I know a lot of poo has gone down and we have both been unhappy but I'm looking to the future to be better. Most older ppl I asked say the first few years of marriage is the hardest. However, I am taking a few precautions. First I am putting my accounts in order so I can cut out if this happens again. I have my kids passports because when I ja, its out of the country. Third, I wont be so trusting as I have been in the past so I dont get so hurt anymore but, I believe this too will pass.
I know there are a lot of advocates for divorce but, divorce is also a very difficult and painful process that should not be taken lightly. I know he has seen all the pain he caused because he has begged me to forgive and we decided to hold each other accountable. I even thot of revenge sex but, I refuse to sin against my body just for revenge. However, I have decided to whoop that bitches Bottom and report her to her hubby. I have concluded plans, I know where she works now and where she lives(i do very good research even payin ppl to find things out. I am going with my passe to beat her down because no one insults me.
Thank you for all you advice, I appreciate and pls stop cussing each other out. The problem with women is self hate, we ae always fighting and sleeping with each others man. Guys dont do that, only ladies. Pls lets be more loving and build each other up rather than hurt and tear down.

Your word "Passe/Posse" had me laughing----OMG heheheeeeeeeeeee! Did you say "Whoop her b*tt*m?" Can't stop laughing.
Girl don't get physical on her lest you get yourself locked up or something.
She ought to be told on so that her husband can understand what kind of Ashy girl he just got.
She acts up Miss "Sexy" on other people's husband and walks home like an angel to her husband. Hehe!
You may even be doing the man a favour, better he knows and keeps a watchful eye on her before she starts diving all over the place in her marriage too. undecided shocked

mutter:

Story-

Now THAT is more funny!
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2012
Daresh:

Ok lets get this clear, I am not staying for my children, I am staying for myself. I know that there are ups and downs and that I have had a lot of downs but I believe in giving another chance because frankly the man has begged me tire for the last four weeks. I dont now how much longer I am going to be angry for. My husbands and I are good friends and honestly things were good before I found out who she was (because I dont let things die). I know a lot of poo has gone down and we have both been unhappy but I'm looking to the future to be better. Most older ppl I asked say the first few years of marriage is the hardest. However, I am taking a few precautions. First I am putting my accounts in order so I can cut out if this happens again. I have my kids passports because when I ja, its out of the country. Third, I wont be so trusting as I have been in the past so I dont get so hurt anymore but, I believe this too will pass.
I know there are a lot of advocates for divorce but, divorce is also a very difficult and painful process that should not be taken lightly. I know he has seen all the pain he caused because he has begged me to forgive and we decided to hold each other accountable. I even thot of revenge sex but, I refuse to sin against my body just for revenge. However, I[b] have decided to whoop that bitches Bottom and report her to her hubby. I have concluded plans, I know where she works now and where she lives(i do very good research even payin ppl to find things out. I am going with my passe to beat her down because no one insults me.[/b] Thank you for all you advice, I appreciate and pls stop cussing each other out. The problem with women is self hate, we ae always fighting and sleeping with each others man. Guys dont do that, only ladies. Pls lets be more loving and build each other up rather than hurt and tear down.
No one was advocating divorce please, did you want us to tell you that "all men cheat" so forgive your husband? Sorry we did not because some of us know that real men respect and honor thier wives.
Secondly you are asking women to stop tearing each other down yet you are looking for another woman who did nothing wrong to you to beat her. The issue you have is with your husband who broke your vows, you have forgiven him then let go and build your home, the woman didnt make any vows to you. Lead by example to your fellow women and let the girl be, its good you have sorted your issues with your husband out. Thats who your problem was with
Re: What Do I Do? by queensmith: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2012
ah why are u begging her? let her beat the woman now, u never know it may turn back the hands of time and the slap she gives the woman will actually slap her husbands blokus into his trousers!
let her beat her and come back to tell us what it solves.

we may even use it to advise other nlers of other problems.

instead of facing the facts about her home- she's busy blaming outsiders for her problems!

carry on! na you de reign!
Re: What Do I Do? by agiboma(f): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2012
debrief08:

No one was advocating divorce please, did you want us to tell you that "all men cheat" so forgive your husband? Sorry we did not because some of us know that real men respect and honor thier wives.
Secondly you are asking women to stop tearing each other down yet you are looking for another woman who did nothing wrong to you to beat her. The issue you have is with your husband who broke your vows, you have forgiven him then let go and build your home, the woman didnt make any vows to you. Lead by example to your fellow women and let the girl be, its good you have sorted your issues with your husband out. Thats who your problem was with

so true

queensmith:

ah why are u begging her? let her beat the woman now, u never know it may turn back the hands of time and the slap she gives the woman will actually slap her husbands blokus into his trousers!
let her beat her and come back to tell us what it solves.

we may even use it to advise other nlers of other problems.

instead of facing the facts about her home- she's busy blaming outsiders for her problems!

carry on! na you de reign!
lol
in short OP if you want to fight sock it to your hubby grin
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2012
agiboma:

so true
lol
in short OP if you want to fight sock it to your hubby grin
Lol, How are you today my dear? How is my Boy?
Re: What Do I Do? by agiboma(f): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2012
debrief08:

Lol, How are you today my dear? How is my Boy?

We are great he just went down for a nap, thank g-d, gonna join him as soon as i finish typing this line, how's you LO doing, join us on the thread, mothers with young babies, your experience would be great for some of the first time mommy's like myself wink
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2012
agiboma:

We are great he just went down for a nap, thank g-d, gonna join him as soon as i finish typing this line, how's you LO doing, join us on the thread, mothers with young babies, your experience would be great for some of the first time mommy's like myself wink
Thanks for the invite, I read the thread oh but havent commented, lol, Will try. Have a great nap
Re: What Do I Do? by Ivynwa(f): 12:39am On Feb 18, 2012
**ck that fr*aking girl up.
Her husband needs to be told or else the possibility of her sleeping with your husband again is still right there.
If her husband is informed she may never near your husband again.

If I'm in your position, I won't fight her but I will do my homework enough to make sure she stays clear.
I don't agree with the part about absolving a woman that is sleeping with another woman's husband and considering her innocent. It is true that most times these cheating husbands are the ones that make the first move but a woman should know her place in that circumstance.
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 18, 2012
debrief08:

So because she made no vows she is innocent and should be left alone? You don't have to make a vow or swear to an oath To know what is right and wrong, that is why there is something called "conscience" .Whatever happened to what God has joined together? Any woman that sleeps repeatedly with a married man is not innocent, cos you are not only offending God but you are ruining his union.

Pleaseee you people should stop this rave the woman alone, she is innocent, your husband is the guilty one here " line. She is as much to blame as the op's husband.

@Op
Please go ahead and talk to this girls husband, don't beat the girl oooo, go to her husband. One bad turn deserves another
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 18, 2012
Ivynwa:

**ck that fr*aking girl up.
Her husband needs to be told or else the possibility of her sleeping with your husband again is still right there.
If her husband is informed she may never near your husband again.

If I'm in your position, I won't fight her [/b]but I will do my homework enough to make sure she stays clear.
I don't agree with the part about absolving a woman that is sleeping with another woman's husband and considering her innocent. It is true that most times these cheating husbands are the ones that make the first move but a woman [b]should know her place in that circumstance

I agree. I wouldn’t beat her. You don’t know where that type of crap will end. Even her husband that you are planning to tell may be the one to retaliate on his wife’s behalf. Would let her hubby know and anyone else around her that you feel inclined to inform for instance *ahem* embarassing her at work.

She is a very stu.pid woman for insulting the OP while sleeping with her husband. Not knowing her place indeed!
Re: What Do I Do? by Ivynwa(f): 1:38am On Feb 18, 2012
It's better done by somebody else (one of your passe/posse grin) who will inform her husband, that way you will make it seem like somebody in your husband's place of work told on her, that way too you won't be making an enemy for yourself in case she decides to do you another one.
Re: What Do I Do? by moremi2008(m): 3:18am On Feb 18, 2012
I am not for this beating stuff at all. It's immature and utterly useless. The only person you should have been beating is your husband but now that you both have kissed and made-up, please let that other woman go. Tell her new husband but please don't go beating her up oh because you don't know what she's going to do. What if she has a heart condition and then dies? What if her brother is a cult capo and she asks him to beat you up and fck up your car?

There are more effective ways to fck her up without using violence. Just take your time and think; you'll come up with something ten times smarter but without the mess that violence often brings.
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2012
Re: What Do I Do? by moremi2008(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2012
chaircover:

Maybe I am soft in the head but what is all this going to achevie? My problem under the circumstances will be to deal wih my husband so that things like this do not repeat itself. The girl insulted me because my husband allowed it

As for me ooo I leave these kinds of fights to God cos I trust that He will do a much better job than I can ever do.

Besides if the husband is the type that says hen hen shebi that was before me married nko? that was then; this is now or what if the girl had alread confessed to her husband about the relationship? Its slim but there is a possibility that he already knows.

Peronaly I will spend my energy putting my house in order. If there was no gap in my wall no lizard will get in. The lizard has gone now so I need to start filling the gaps in my wall rather than spending time going after and trying to kill the lizard that has already gone.

I agree. There really isn't anything to gain from beating up this woman besides a petty sense of revenge. But but body no be wood and sometimes revenge can have a really sweet triumphant taste! grin But there are other ways to exact revenge that doesn't involve physical violence.
Re: What Do I Do? by ronkebp(f): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2012
let her organise a pretty young girl for the girl's hubby, lets see if he will fall or not. smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Do I Do? by agiboma(f): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2012
ronkebp:

let her organise a pretty young girl for the girl's hubby, lets see if he will fall or not. smiley smiley smiley

lol but judging on this woman's charecter i dont think she will care much, such she does not respect her marriage vows
Re: What Do I Do? by ronkebp(f): 3:33am On Feb 19, 2012
agiboma:

lol but judging on this woman's charecter i dont think she will care much, such she does not respect her marriage vows

you think so hmmmmm!!!! nobody wants to share her man oooo. 1st to do, no dey pain, na 2nd to do, eye go red. wink wink wink wink
Re: What Do I Do? by agiboma(f): 8:05am On Feb 19, 2012
ronkebp:

you think so hmmmmm!!!! nobody wants to share her man oooo. 1st to do, no dey pain, na 2nd to do, eye go red. wink wink wink wink

rotflol girl you funny wink
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 31, 2012
OP, whats the lastest...did you whoop the bit*ch's as*S or you let her walk. cheesy cheesy

How far? Gist us!
this thread is cool menh. cool cool
Re: What Do I Do? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:12pm On May 31, 2012
Daresh: My husband cheated on me with this lady that works for him. I first noticed in 2009 that he was making , receiving calls that he was clearly hiding from me. I confronted him and after much denials, he admitted that he was in an emotional relationship with some girl he met somewhere. I later found out that it was this girl in the office. I confronted both of them and they both apologized and begged for forgiveness.I decided to take the high road and forgive. Later in 2010, I noticed that the lady in question was giving me attitude when I tried to talk to her and I told him about it. I suspected something was going on but because I had no proof, I kept quiet. I was out of the country for 4 months in 2011 and when I got back, I was scrolling through his old phone and I came across some sexual text messages sent from someone clearly indicating they had been intimate. I confronted him this time really mad and he apologized and gave me some story about it being some girl he met somewhere. I was really really mad but after a while I decided to put it behind me and move on after all Christ forgives. A few months later, I find more messages on his phone to the same number (I'm really good with numbers) about meeting and all that. He kept denying and denying until I did some digging and found out he was sleeping with this same girl from his office! I have been so angry with both of them especially him for doing nothing when I asked him to fire her. I told him she insulted me and he did nothing. They both kept lying and lying and lying to me. He couldn't even break it off when I asked him to. Now he says he has come clean and is asking me to forgive again. How can I believe what? How can I believe that he isn't lying to me again? The worst part, the lady in question quit, and got married. She was engaged all the while and he just let her go without even firing her or letting me get really mad. I am really really mad and I hope I dont do anything I will regret. Everyone is saying forgive and move on but how can I move on with someone I don't trust? He says he would do whatever it takes but I dont even know what it takes. I am so mad at him and her for lying and fooling me for years.

I am just seeing this post . . . I wouldn't have said this on a normal day. I think ur hubby was just emotionally tied to this babe n it took the babe to break it off. I will suggest you give him one more chance, forgive him and move on.
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 31, 2012
@ daresh come and give us gist, what happen to that yeye girl ?
Re: What Do I Do? by Daresh(f): 6:02pm On May 31, 2012
steph7: @ daresh come and give us gist, what happen to that yeye girl ?

Haha! I can't believe this thread was resurrected. Well after much begging from him, SHE called me to beg me for forgiveness. Apparently my mother in law had sent word that she is coming to meet her husband to scatter her house. She apologized and wouldn't hang up until I said I forgave her. Right now she is even pregnant and I don't trust her story that her husband is responsible but we'll soon see. Apparently she has seen that marriage is not all fun and games and she says how sorry she is about everything but who is fooling who?
I've forgiven him and given him one last chance. He has been behaving, praying everyday and generally trying to show he has changed. He knows he's on probation but by God's grace, this stage will pass and all this won't be remembered. smiley
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 31, 2012
Thank God things are better between you and your husband, just ignore the girl, karma will come when she least expects it.
Re: What Do I Do? by Daresh(f): 6:12pm On May 31, 2012
steph7: Thank God things are better between you and your husband, just ignore the girl, karma will come when she least expects it.

Thats what's keeping me going o! I told her, her own will come and she said she knows. I never slept with another woman's husband so her own karma will catch her, who knows it might already have.
Re: What Do I Do? by moremi2008(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2012
Daresh:

Haha! I can't believe this thread was resurrected. Well after much begging from him, SHE called me to beg me for forgiveness. Apparently my mother in law had sent word that she is coming to meet her husband to scatter her house. She apologized and wouldn't hang up until I said I forgave her. Right now she is even pregnant and I don't trust her story that her husband is responsible but we'll soon see. Apparently she has seen that marriage is not all fun and games and she says how sorry she is about everything but who is fooling who?
I've forgiven him and given him one last chance. He has been behaving, praying everyday and generally trying to show he has changed. He knows he's on probation but by God's grace, this stage will pass and all this won't be remembered. smiley

Correct woman! Happy for you!
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 01, 2012
hehehehehehehehe women dey suffer i tell you. A man would have thrown you out of his house on mere rumors. grin
Re: What Do I Do? by PrettyCindy(f): 8:37am On Jun 01, 2012
Please someone should me with the link for this topic: MOTHERS WITH YOUNG BABIES. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Did Your Husband Propose? / Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? / Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.