Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Japual Public Offer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Japual Public Offer (1683 Views)

Ecobank Transnational Incorporated Public Offer( Eti) / Afribank Public Offer / Hot! Dangote Flour Initial Public Offer Out Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japual Public Offer by Idagu(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2007
WHat do you guys know about investing in JAPAUL maritime company.

THanks.
Re: Japual Public Offer by madeonline(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2007
They are the only one listed in the maritime sector.

They ahve a good management and have benefited and would continue to benefit from local content policy in Oil and gas industry as a leading player in oil servicing industry.

They have some ongoing juicy contracts and they are fast expanding. A chunck of the fund being raised is proposed for expansion. Their projections as containd in the offer rpospectus are fair.
Re: Japual Public Offer by shinystar(m): 2:50am On Oct 20, 2007
When is the offer closing? How can I invest in the offer? Thanks for prompt response
Re: Japual Public Offer by seaun(m): 5:45am On Oct 20, 2007
Just walk into any bank and request for the form, I collected mine from etb. Let's give it a try.
Re: Japual Public Offer by atilla(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2007
@SHINYSTAR

I can send you an application form if you want. My company is one of the receiving agents so we can help you with your application.
Re: Japual Public Offer by Idagu(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2007
The public offer is closing on the 31st of october.
Re: Japual Public Offer by Idagu(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2007
Please, I need to know how to get a cscs account and how much it could cost me.
Is it possible to trade in shares as an individual and make it without passing through stockbrokers.
Re: Japual Public Offer by atilla(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2007
No its not possible of trading in shares unless you buy public offers.

take a look at another post in the business section titled "I need a cscs account" one of the posters there will help you get one.
Re: Japual Public Offer by BILLIONs1: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2007
how much is the share offer for cost per share
Re: Japual Public Offer by atilla(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2007
N3.95 per share minimum is 1000 units.

if you have any more questions or want to make purchase mail me

(1) (Reply)

This Pays More Dividends Than Stock Investment / 5 Investing Tips For Everyone In Nigeria / IRONFX TRADING Fraud Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.