Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

iPhone Killer Apps 2 - Phones (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (152721 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by nyjoseph: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
Get a working US iTunes account and download any content from iTunes. Call 0r text 08064482220. Only serious buyers please!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Xionez(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
sun_temi: GTBank debit card works.

Google Play Store - GTBank
App Store - GTBank

Why always GTBank? grin grin
what are other banks doing?. Anyways, looks like I have no other option. Thanks Temi.

cabali:

Yeah, that's if you are registered on the Nigerian store and not US store

No vex, pls explain. Not sure which is which.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2012
Xionez:
No vex, pls explain. Not sure which is which.

Meaning you can only buy or register from Country Store of which your card domicile.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Kunleic: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2012
Hi people. I'm brand new here and I've been fooling with my iPhone for quite a while. Just wondering if U guys already know about iFunbox and Copytrans Manager. With the two, my iTunes has become totally not needed. I download heavy apps and songs with my BIS and transfer them to my iPhone seamlessly

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 14, 2012
Kunle_ic: Hi people. I'm brand new here and I've been fooling with my iPhone for quite a while. Just wondering if U guys already know about iFunbox and Copytrans Manager. With the two, my iTunes has become totally not needed. I download heavy apps and songs with my BIS and transfer them to my iPhone seamlessly

Do u use ifunbox to transfer apps u bought or only cracked apps? Pray not to av any issues with ur iphone, u will wish u used itunes
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 6:41am On Oct 14, 2012
I also use ifunbox for apps most times paid or cracked, I use ifunbox or iTools. I only use iTunes to backup my phone and perform restore.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by otumfour(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2012
tumababa:

Do u use ifunbox to transfer apps u bought or only cracked apps? Pray not to av any issues with ur iphone, u will wish u used itunes

tuma! I usual drag my apps from itunes to itools when my phone is connected, is it safe?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2012
otumfour:

tuma! I usual drag my apps from itunes to itools when my phone is connected, is it safe?

Y do dat?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Dabss(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2012
You guys should try iTools it's the best.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by UDZUBY(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2012
Hi gurus, am a novice to this iphone things, i just bought one last few days. iphone 4s MC918LL, iOS version 5.0.1.... I've so many questions on my mind, but i'll ask just few now. (1). i would like to update the version from 5.0 to 5.1 (2). i've been trying to download whatsapp/opera on it but it keep prompting me of iTune. The last time i checked the size of the iTune, is about 74.69MB.... Plz Wld wnt u guyz to put me in order.... Any other ways to download applications without goin through the iTune? (3) how can i change my safari language from chinese to english? Thats all 4 now! I need ur advices plzzzz
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by UDZUBY(m): 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
Plz imates, i just heard of the latest iOS6 version, how can i update my iOS5.0.1 to the iOS5? Plz reply or.......
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by UDZUBY(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
iMates plz help me! How can i update my iphone 4s Mc918LL iOS5.0.1 to iOS6? Am new to iphone stuffs
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
UD-ZUBY:
iMates plz help me! How can i update my iphone 4s Mc918LL iOS5.0.1 to iOS6? Am new to iphone stuffs
If u are not jailbroken, connevt to a wifi, go to settings- general- software update. It will prompt u to upgrade. Just follow d instruction n u will b on ios6. Hope u are not using chip
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Kunleic: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
Hello people. Pls who knows where I can get the new earpods in Lagos? Couldn't even get at Megaplaza
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Kunleic: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
UD-ZUBY:
Hi gurus, am a novice to this iphone things, i just bought one last few days. iphone 4s MC918LL, iOS version 5.0.1.... I've so many questions on my mind, but i'll ask just few now. (1). i would like to update the version from 5.0 to 5.1 (2). i've been trying to download whatsapp/opera on it but it keep prompting me of iTune. The last time i checked the size of the iTune, is about 74.69MB.... Plz Wld wnt u guyz to put me in order.... Any other ways to download applications without goin through the iTune? (3) how can i change my safari language from chinese to english? Thats all 4 now! I need ur advices plzzzz

It is advisable that U still get iTunes but U can downloads iApps at download.pandaapp.com. U may also use filecrop.com
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by UDZUBY(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
tumababa:
If u are not jailbroken, connevt to a wifi, go to settings- general- software update. It will prompt u to upgrade. Just follow d instruction n u will b on ios6. Hope u are not using chip
what do u mean by jailbroken and how can i convert to wifi?..... Dont understand
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by walescon(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
He actually meant connect to a wifi,,,it was a typographical error.
UD-ZUBY:

what do u mean by jailbroken and how can i convert to wifi?..... Dont understand
He actually meant connect to a wifi,,,it was a typographical error.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Yinkade(m): 12:46am On Oct 16, 2012
Please peeps...how do I delete stuff from Air received I deleted some songs nd pictures from my iphone which I got from the airblue sharing app....only for me to to to the air blue sharing app...the clicked on the air received and all the songs and pictures are still there.....I tried swiping to the left....but it only brought out icons import,send and play.....anyy idea on how to delete?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by henry007(m): 2:15am On Oct 16, 2012
Yinkade: Please peeps...how do I delete stuff from Air received I deleted some songs nd pictures from my iphone which I got from the airblue sharing app....only for me to to to the air blue sharing app...the clicked on the air received and all the songs and pictures are still there.....I tried swiping to the left....but it only brought out icons import,send and play.....anyy idea on how to delete?
empty the trash dummy!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2012
henry007: empty the trash dummy!
Must you insult him cos you are helping
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by UDZUBY(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
walescon: He actually meant connect to a wifi,,,it was a typographical error.He actually meant connect to a wifi,,,it was a typographical error.
cant find any wifi network around here. but cant i use the normal gprs on the phone to do the stuff...
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Ebuks: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
whts the meaning this scren....

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Ebuks: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
and dis?

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Ebuks: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
dis also

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Ebuks: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
pls gurus, help me out. dis iphone displays csreen i uploaded above have been my trouble after i tried to restore my phone from an apple logo dat got on the scrrenn...after much efforts.....the screen then turns those scrrenshots displayed above. am confused and dont know what to do next...
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by pharuk: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
^^ it means u have to connect your Iphone to itunes for possibly these reasons:

1. Register your device for the first time
2. Restore or update your phone
3. Could also mean its Locked
4. Unregistered/Unrecognised sim
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by pharuk: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ebuks: pls gurus, help me out. dis iphone displays csreen i uploaded above have been my trouble after i tried to restore my phone from an apple logo dat got on the scrrenn...after much efforts.....the screen then turns those scrrenshots displayed above. am confused and dont know what to do next...

If you have used the phone before.

Connect to itunes.

Select your device.

Hold Ctrl and click on restore.

You will see previous back ups, select an older one and restore.

Make sure your laptop has enough battery power to last all through.

Hope you understand
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by pharuk: 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
UD-ZUBY:

cant find any wifi network around here. but cant i use the normal gprs on the phone to do the stuff...

Not sure u can use GPRS to update.. IOS 6 is abt 1GB.

best to connect your iphone to your laptop, open itunes and click update.

Then IOS 6 will be downloaded on your computer, am pretty sure after downloading it will automatically install.

If you have a jailbroken device, you will loose it by the way
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Ebuks: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
Bro...u gave me hope...i vene backed up the phone b4 on my system...just got the phone new....since i dnt have the backup...what do u tink i do?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Ebuks: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
I dont have the backup...so what do i do?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ebuks: pls gurus, help me out. dis iphone displays csreen i uploaded above have been my trouble after i tried to restore my phone from an apple logo dat got on the scrrenn...after much efforts.....the screen then turns those scrrenshots displayed above. am confused and dont know what to do next...
I think i replied u already on one of my threads. Pls read
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Ebuks: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
Dis is the first time i posted dis problem...pls kindly help me with the link...for those threads...

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (111) (Reply)

Complete Bible Download Site? / Bible Download. / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.