Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World (15991 Views)

Blue Ivy Is Mini Micheal Jackson For Halloween While Beyonce Is Janet Jackson / Jay-Z, Beyonce Lose Trademark Battle For 'Blue Ivy' Name / Beyonce And Jay-z Named Their Baby Ivy Blue, What Does Ivy Stand For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by walcolm(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2012
victorian:

FOR CRYING LOUD, THERE IS NO HATING angry, I LOVE BEYONCE AND THE BABY IS BEAUTIFUL NO DOUBT, BUT NOT SHE IS NOT BEYONCES, CE FINI,

you're wrong. there's definitely resemblance. maybe she had the baby by surrogacy, i dont know but there's no mistaken the resemblance
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by chiama1: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2012
Chai Fine-Fine baby kiss
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by thameamead(f): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2012
REALITY101:

I think Jay Z mentioned Beyonce's previous miscarriage in his song so when the surrogate news eventually comes out they'll have a good excuse besides just plain ol. Besides who names their first born after a weed

a surrogate can have a miscarriage, why is the media playing along with their deceit, i wish someone can challenge her and Jay Z, they were so desperate they paid $800,000 to secure the whole floor of the hospital- apparently for security reasons, i bet the doctors and nurses must have bn gagged from revealing their little seret. hissssssss!
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2012
^Even if they used surrogate, how does that affect your life? Who cares?

challenge ko, debate ni. They dont need to prove anything to anyone esp not random people on the internet.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2012
Don't know why people are so full of hate on the forum. Lol at their pathetic selves.  grin

That beautiful baby obviously resembles Beyonce (and I suspect that is the reason losers are hurting). In fact she reminds me of little Beyonce.

julioralph:

shocked man, the baby is lovely but just too white!

Most babies look white when they are born. It's a known fact.

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by naijabymarriag(f): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2012
My Yoruba Husband and I (a dark skinned Black American) had our first born who was sooooo LIGHT and he had straight black hair just like Beyonce's baby. He also looked like a Chinese baby. he has darkened some now, but both of our children are lighter than my husband and I and they look like my husbands children 100% but not so much liiike me at all.

genes are an amazing thing,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swanky Jerry Busted A Serial Beggar On Toke Makinwa's Instagram Page / Odion Steve: "Comic Actors In Nigeria Are Treated As Inferiors" / Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Expensive Jewelries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.