Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,124 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World (15930 Views)

Blue Ivy Is Mini Micheal Jackson For Halloween While Beyonce Is Janet Jackson / Jay-Z, Beyonce Lose Trademark Battle For 'Blue Ivy' Name / Beyonce And Jay-z Named Their Baby Ivy Blue, What Does Ivy Stand For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by thameamead(f): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2012
akigbemaru:

Let me connect the dots, going by the antecedent. The bootleg pregnant + closing the whole hospital down because of one arrangee-birth + coming out through C-section (to fool the world that she actually had the baby + plus the baby looks more white than black (here we go again -- we can full the world again, MJ was black and had all whte three kids. Shrek looking nigga JZay you can't fool me, while the holea/s/s/, thinks it was cool to ff/uu//cc//kk the whole hood just because she is pretty. Now, the c//r//a//c//y n-i-g-g-a-s sucks her whole wowb or fallopian tube dry with their carnivoruos John Thomases. At least you have got a surrogate child what more can you ask for?

have you noticed how Beyonce's skin has bn whitened for the L'oreal advertisements, her picture on her album has also bn whitened to make her look white, my hubby is Lebanese and he says she's a sell out for whitening her skin. she's getting too big for her boots, her breasts does not look like that of someone that has a 4 week old baby. she's losing the plot. i would like to see her C-section scar as prove she was pregnant
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by missKeri(f): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2012
Cute cute cute!!
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by victorian(f): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2012
There is no Bad belle here at all. During Beyonce pregnancy stage , she didnt have the tell tale signs of a pregnant woman, even till the die moment. THE BABY IS NOT BEYONCE'S BABY, ITS A SURROGATE, END OF STORY, Why such a farce angry, if she's not ready to loose her shape due to having a baby, why pretend being pregnant. Everyone in the US , knows thats not her baby, They are just respecting Jay z and keeping mum, accepting it all, That baby has no beyonce look, hell no, but has got JayZ nose.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by ada24: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2012
what is wrong with people - the baby is beautiful.

first off to the person that said she looks too white - abeg give it a rest will ya, most black babies and mixed race babies are extremely fair when born, example my sister and daughter - (my sister was born with blue eyes self - although that quickly changed to brown).

stop the hating people - even if its a surrogate or she picked the baby from one remote village from ebonyi state - it is a beautiful healthy child for that alone they should be happy.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by ifihearam: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
If you spell the baby's name backwards,it means first daughter of the devil.don't be carried away easily as Jay-z has proven he is for the devil ooo
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by victorian(f): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2012
FOR CRYING LOUD, THERE IS NO HATING angry, I LOVE BEYONCE AND THE BABY IS BEAUTIFUL NO DOUBT, BUT NOT SHE IS NOT BEYONCES, CE FINI,
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by tlops(m): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2012
9ice!
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2012
She's aiight. INK black peeps now give birth to Asian looking kid(s) They're not telling the truth.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2012
I thought that blond hair was her stage costume. undecided
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Isk(f): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2012
The baby is beautiful and so cute. IMO though,that child doesn't look like either parent.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by julioralph(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2012
shocked man, the baby is lovely but just too white!
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2012
Taking credit of going thru labor when you didn't is a serious crime against humanity. In Maury's voice *You are not the mother*
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2012
Cute baby. kiss kiss

At age 3, we will know who the baby really look like. cheesy grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by zolzlolz(f): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2012
There was a picture of her holidaying. She was in a bikini during her pregnancy. Maybe she arranged for paps to photoshop and put a belly on her body.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by debbynicky(f): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
victorian:

There is no Bad belle here at all. During Beyonce pregnancy stage , she didnt have the tell tale signs of a pregnant woman, even till the die moment. THE BABY IS NOT BEYONCE'S BABY,  ITS A SURROGATE, END OF STORY, Why such a farce angry,  if she's not ready to loose her shape due to having a baby, why pretend being pregnant. Everyone in the US , knows thats not her baby,  They are just respecting Jay z and keeping mum, accepting it all,  That baby has no beyonce look, hell no,  but has got JayZ nose.

Even if it was a surrogate that carried the baby, the baby will look like its parents not the surrogates. Surrogates carry babies. They put the egg and sperm of the parents in the surrogate womb so its not the surrogates baby. Before you start saying that the baby belongs to a surrogate learn the meaning of the word  surrogate. If you look well you will see beyonce in the baby's eyes.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2012
I think Jay Z mentioned Beyonce's previous miscarriage in his song so when the surrogate news eventually comes out they'll have a good excuse besides just plain ol. Besides who names their first born after a weed
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by alextywo(m): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2012
The birth of sasha Fierce jnr 4rm the Throne of BAPHOMET.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 12, 2012
Another star is born! Long Live Ivy Carter, long live Beyonce, long live Sean Carter and to us all Rocafella die hard fans, goodness shall follow us. Thru ur rap I've learnt a lot about the streets out thr. 'And if I had a daughter guesst what am gon call her?' Broklyn Carter. Hello Broklyn!!
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Zilja(f): 1:17am On Feb 12, 2012
HATERS! HATERS! HATERS!

Why so much hate? Who really cares if the baby was carried by another or if the baby looks white. If no picture surfaced people would talk, now that the picture surfaced people are talking.

Damm if you do AND Damm if you don't. You gunna buy their music, look at their pictures, read stories about them so why be negative.

Let them be happy and enjoy the baby.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by thegeorgy(f): 2:35am On Feb 12, 2012
baby BLU obviously look like the parents.common guys,check out those eyes.haba!
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Ivynwa(f): 3:19am On Feb 12, 2012
The baby has such a defined face already and is looking on confidently like "Yeah y'all, I'm here" grin grin grin
She resembles Beyonce's mother very much. Glad for them.
Hey! Beyonce and Jay-z gotta pay me for using my name for their baby and who also told them that blue is my favorite colour?
They tripping for me or------- cool cool wink tongue grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by MeGaStReEt: 4:17am On Feb 12, 2012
very soon we go kno who really get the pikin
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:39am On Feb 12, 2012
You people sound psychotic.

Only a mooron cant see Beyonce in that baby. She also has Jzy-Z's mouth.

Look at bitter twits bashing a newborn. Your lives must be miserable. undecided
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by lolalola: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2012
It was surrogacy, but surrogacy doesn't mean it's not their child, it means that Beyonce's eggs were impregnated in a carrier, another woman's womb.

There is no way Beyonce would miss an photo opportunity to be on all the magazines in the world showing off her baby bump, plus she likes to eat she would have been as big as a house if she was the one carrying the baby. She is just a silly woman who didn't want to get fat as she has always had issues with her weight, being curvy when she really wants to be slender.

Awww cute baby cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by eghost247(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2012
[size=20pt]Haters will hate going through alot of pathetic posts on this thread [/size]
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by pendo89(f): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2012
Beautiful.

But c'mmon people! the comments on this thread are the very reason baby's and mums are kept away from the public for a while.
some posts contribute to post natal depression.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2012
*smh* For those guys calling Jay-Z "Baba Blue".
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by clip: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2012
Just making money from people again.Wise artists
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by eghost247(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2012
hahaha@ Baba Blue
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by tlops(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2012
nice!
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by zolzlolz(f): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2012
Whitney's dead. No one cares about Blue Ivy anymore
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by clip: 3:43am On Feb 13, 2012
what is special about giving birth by stars, that they have to make people curious about it. So they can get more endorsment and more cash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asa Covers Schick Magazine Latest Edition / Swanky Jerry Busted A Serial Beggar On Toke Makinwa's Instagram Page / Dec 25th Birthday Of Nimrod Moorish King Of Babylon Vile Graven Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.