Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World (15992 Views)

Blue Ivy Is Mini Micheal Jackson For Halloween While Beyonce Is Janet Jackson / Jay-Z, Beyonce Lose Trademark Battle For 'Blue Ivy' Name / Beyonce And Jay-z Named Their Baby Ivy Blue, What Does Ivy Stand For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by MrObalende: 1:22am On Feb 11, 2012
Beyonce and Jay Z released pics of their daughter Blue Ivy via his blog, Life + Times, today
[img]http://4.bp..com/-KdMs7DFRvNc/TzWz4fHz41I/AAAAAAAAAbs/GFFS7B87gok/s1600/Blue-Ivy.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-dfgInshCMVU/TzW0GofLd5I/AAAAAAAAAcE/peh97P4cnQ8/s1600/blue%2Bivy%2B3.jpg[/img]

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Lasinoh: 7:17am On Feb 11, 2012
You go gal!
Welcome to the club.
You are now a 'mommy'! kiss

E badu belle and e jolosi can't do shyte.
Show your bundle to the world!!! cool

It is a beautiful one. kiss
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2012
She looks more like her Dad.  angry

She has her Mum's eyes though. . . wink Good looking too, I must Add.

@Jay Z Congratulations on the Goal you scored 9 months ago. Here's ur Golden Boot.  lipsrsealed
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by favouredjb(f): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2012
Beautiful ivy
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Mobinga: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2012

Why the hell does that baby have so much  hair?  shocked shocked

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Afam4eva(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2012
Why is the baby white.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Mobinga: 10:00am On Feb 11, 2012
afam4eva:

Why is the baby white.
That's the way they are. The skin tone and colour would eventually change as time goes on.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by afechosen(m): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2012
Na me go marry U!
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by afechosen(m): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2012
Na me go marry U!
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by tpia5: 10:12am On Feb 11, 2012
black babies are typically born with straight, caucasian looking hair which gets curlier after some weeks.

most white babies arent born with that much hair.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by jmoore(m): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2012
afam4eva:

Why is the baby white.

have you seen a newborn baby before?
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by overkillR(f): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2012
She is sooo cute!
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2012
Beutiful Ivy,she's got some swag grin grin grin grin
Mobinga:

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by eleshin(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2012
she is ok
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2012
eleshin:

she is ok

It's a baby, don't be stingy with compliments. tongue
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by 2great: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2012
Ds baby is beautiful!!! Feel like holdn her in ma hand
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Freestyl(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2012
wow she's so cute!!! but she don d show two fingers in the air already
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by eghost247(m): 11:30am On Feb 11, 2012
Hov and B with Blue ivy
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by gree212: 11:35am On Feb 11, 2012
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by member10: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2012
[size=22pt]I still don't believe she's the one that had the baby, she got back into shape too fast and that time on a show when her belly was looking fake.
I say they used a surrogate[/size]
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by chelseabmw(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2012
Freestyl:

wow she's so cute!!! but she don d show two fingers in the air already

she is letting us know that they run the world grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by MrResource(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2012
I hope a church won't be opened for her undecided
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by thameamead(f): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2012
كلورين:

[size=22pt]I still don't believe she's the one that had the baby, she got back into shape too fast and that time on a show when her belly was looking fake.
I say they used a surrogate[/size]

GBAM!!!! , i believe they used a surrogate, that fake belly was proof she was not pregnant, until i see pictures of her pregnant bump, one wonders why no one is asking why she was wearing a fake belly. why is her baby pictures on all the news channel (BBC & Sky NEWS) innocent people are bn killed in Syria while news channel are showing us pictures of a baby. hissssss
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by anonymous6(f): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2012
beautiful baby
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2012
Awwww, this baby is so beautiful.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by kizito96(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2012
Congrats to the Cater Family
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by teewai27: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2012
She's so cute!!! I dont know why some people like to hate for no reason. She's just a baby. Love the 'pose' with beyonce. Im happy for them jare.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by akigbemaru: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2012
Let me connect the dots, going by the antecedent. The bootleg pregnant + closing the whole hospital down because of one arrangee-birth + coming out through C-section (to fool the world that she actually had the baby + plus the baby looks more white than black (here we go again -- we can full the world again, MJ was black and had all whte three kids. Shrek looking nigga JZay you can't fool me, while the holea/s/s/, thinks it was cool to ff/uu//cc//kk the whole hood just because she is pretty. Now, the c//r//a//c//y n-i-g-g-a-s sucks her whole wowb or fallopian tube dry with their carnivoruos John Thomases. At least you have got a surrogate child what more can you ask for?
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by akigbemaru: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2012
This baby looks more Ashanti than Beyonce. Who knows Ashanti may be the surrogate mother.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by chigozie250(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2012
why cant people be happy for somebody why all the hate and accusations its nt gud, The baby looks beautiful i must say,
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Introduce Blue Ivy To The World by ababda: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2012
akigbemaru:

Let me connect the dots, going by the antecedent. The bootleg pregnant + closing the whole hospital down because of one arrangee-birth + coming out through C-section (to fool the world that she actually had the baby + plus the baby looks more white than black (here we go again -- we can full the world again, MJ was black and had all whte three kids. Shrek looking nigga JZay you can't fool me, while the holea/s/s/, thinks it was cool to ff/uu//cc//kk the whole hood just because she is pretty. Now, the c//r//a//c//y n-i-g-g-a-s sucks her whole wowb or fallopian tube dry with their carnivoruos John Thomases. At least you have got a surrogate child what more can you ask for?

No, you must be absolutely blind, she has beyonce written on her face. Notice the baby eyes, it is very similar to beyonce.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Expensive Jewelries / Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria / Usher's Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.