Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

The Killer Cop In Onisha Is Neither Hausa Not A Muslim. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Killer Cop In Onisha Is Neither Hausa Not A Muslim. (914 Views)

Black Day In Onisha Nigeria!!!viewers Bewarned!!!!!pics!!photo!!!! / Cambridge University: Hausa Not Offered In 1961 Exams! / Policemen Collected Bribe In Onisha Under Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Killer Cop In Onisha Is Neither Hausa Not A Muslim. by Ddaji(m): 7:11am On Feb 11, 2012
Is a shame people went distroying propeties of Hausas in the name that,the killer cop is a hausa,his name is corporal SAMUEL OJONA.the guy was dismiss from police and arraigned in court yesterday.
Re: The Killer Cop In Onisha Is Neither Hausa Not A Muslim. by 13volts(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2012
I knew it. just looking for excuse to loot and kill
Re: The Killer Cop In Onisha Is Neither Hausa Not A Muslim. by 13volts(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2012
We are feeling the effect of Boko Haram more badly than any tribe. We get bombed in the north by Boko Haram and get chase, hacked in the south and called Almajiri, Jihadits and other demeaning names on the internet.
Re: The Killer Cop In Onisha Is Neither Hausa Not A Muslim. by hakanai(m): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2012
13volts,its not a mistake my brother.the rumors they have fed on and chewed on has given them this reason to do all this.its also not a mistake that they wanted to do this since.no be today.so the reason they sort came as a rumor and they acted blindly without a just cause.no be today the blame start and u can see where such extreme'I be victim syndrome has taken them'.even the massob leader acted and made comments suggesting bok haram.hmmmmmm! Northerners leave SE for gud o! NA from one story to another until this people will declare war over rumors and deceptions o!
Re: The Killer Cop In Onisha Is Neither Hausa Not A Muslim. by Ddaji(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2012
Honestly the problem with majority of southerners is this issue of lion in the cage.They believe every northerner is a hausa man.the guy is christian from benue state.This type of time happened to me last week in lagos.we were in a garage waitng for our evening vehicle to move.there were  two ladies inside the vehicle from jos with jeans half of their breast were outside,they asked one yoruba man that he look like somebody that they knew.The yoruba man reply them,that is not hausa may be they are looking for their hausa brother.In my mind i said this is the same tribe that eat hausa's flesh.
Re: The Killer Cop In Onisha Is Neither Hausa Not A Muslim. by LogicMind: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2012
A beg sharrap there you northern terrorist sympathysers.
Boko Haram is from the north
This country was led by northerners. See the result.
You should be apologising for the terror and massacres and other atrocities you have committed against other tribes especially the igbos.
Don't let me hear you again try to play the victim here.
Oil thieves.
Re: The Killer Cop In Onisha Is Neither Hausa Not A Muslim. by dplordx(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2012
Logic Mind:

A beg sharrap there you northern terrorist sympathysers.
Boko Haram is from the north
This country was led by northerners. See the result.
You should be apologising for the terror and massacres and other atrocities you have committed against other tribes especially the igbos.
Don't let me hear you again try to play the victim here.
Oil thieves.

Man, Malaysia is a moslem country. Many of my ibo broz dey down here, and we are all living larger than the ppl who own the country. i dont think the problem is islam or moslems. you need to see how cool the ones here are. i think its lack of education, and serious poverty. just look at the north, and you will see those bastarrrds have nothing to lose when it comes to blowing themselves up. the most pathetic thing is, bokoharam shud be targeting IBB, Atiku, the Abachas, and those who screwed them up this bad, Not those trying to civilize them

(1) (Reply)

Sss Re-arrests Kabiru Sokoto Inside Wardrobe / Boko Haram Gunmen Kill 2 Igbo Traders / Lets Close The Gap Between The Igbo And The Yoruba. Southern Nigeria Has Played The Fool For Far Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.