Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nbc Calling For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nbc Calling For Interview (1114 Views)

Nbc Calling / NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location / Nbc Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nbc Calling For Interview by nikadegoke(f): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2007
Nbc is now inviting for GT interview. I did 2nd stage test at Lagos.I got my invitation today.

Pls what should we expect?
Re: Nbc Calling For Interview by zublaj(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2007
Congrats. please how were you contacted? mail, phone call, sms?

I think you should visit their website to study more about the company- most especially the products.
Practice general interview question like, "why do you want to work with us?", "how do you hope to contribute to the company?", "how well do you handle pressure?" e.t.c.
Study about your field, and review your final year project.
Prepare adequately, be compose nad above all Trust God.
Then i belive you are good to go.

I am still expecting to hear from them too. I work with a bank presently and i am an engineer and i intend moving if i am successful with NBC recruitment.

Nairalanders does it make sense? your candid opinion will be appreciated.
Re: Nbc Calling For Interview by nikadegoke(f): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2007
Thanks. I was contacted thru sms, but a copy of the invitation was sent to my email address. An application form was also sent to my email. But the problem is that the contents of the sms contradicts the one in my email about the date.

Your invitation will soon come also.
Re: Nbc Calling For Interview by igp(m): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2007
Fellow landers, good to hear that at last NBC invited us. Actually i got an sms which also indicated that i should print my mail. There s also contradiction in my own regarding the date. But i ll advise that we show there that monday if we re told to repeat next day, fine. In all i am of d view that this is our turn.TO GOD BE THE GLORY! See u guys there!!
Re: Nbc Calling For Interview by nikadegoke(f): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2007
@ig-b
There is a column in the application form requesting for department. Please what should the department be? Your suggestion will be appreciated.
Re: Nbc Calling For Interview by pitman(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2007
I beg, what is the exact venue of the interview? Is it Ikeja or Ebute Metta b/c there is contradiction between the text message and the email.
Re: Nbc Calling For Interview by igp(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2007
Hi Nikadegoke, sorry i did not see ur request in good time.But i know u finally sorted urself out. In my own, i filled my academic department since i dont have a dept yet in NBC. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!vacancy!vacancy! / Poultry Consultant Needed In Ijebu Ode / Ijebu Igbo Axis / A Reputable Isp Firm in abuja Needs A Maketer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.