Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location (7211 Views)

Nbc Calling / Nbc Calling For Interview / Nbc Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by byolah: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hello house,Workforce on behalf of NBC have bn sending invite to choose preferred test location, kindly check yur used mobile number for the registration
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by tunlex01(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
I got d msg too aπϑ I have chosen my preferred location
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by julyb(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
i av not received the mssg.i chose test location when i applied..must i receive such mssg again?
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by tunlex01(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
It was preferred work location Ʊ chose during d application aπϑ not test location
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by yetseyi(f): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
@all Is there any science graduate dt received d invite
I applied althogh sciences wz nt in d advert . I wanna knw pls
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Oadekiitan: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
byolah: Hello house,Workforce on behalf of NBC have bn sending invite to choose preferred test location, kindly check yur used mobile number for the registration
@byolah, U are here also? D abstract U said is nt opening might b as a result of d browser U're Using. Expecting my invitation frm workforce.
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by adwem2003(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
Whats the site please, the link is not opening here.
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by FirstPrinciple(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
@yetseyi mama ... you don reach here.... i guess its for those who studied Management/social science courses... i got the message as well i studied economics.
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by yetseyi(f): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
haa first principle wetin man go do nw. I just say make I apply incase dem omitt science 4 d advert. It is well, we will get dere.

1 Like

Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by valeriechima(f): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
It seems it is for only those with 2.1
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by jerryzy: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
I got 2.1, ccounting student n no msg yet
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by kunle21: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
Some1 should just paste the link 4 others that applied but no invite yet.u never can tell,maybe network ish.
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by byolah: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
I chose test location also, sure dey shd send test details soon, Gods best!!!
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by byolah: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Oadekiitan: @byolah, U are here also? D abstract U said is nt opening might b as a result of d browser U're Using. Expecting my invitation frm workforce.

Bros idey ooo, fnks for d reply, will retry I̶̲̥̅̊τ̅,fnks!
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by byolah: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Jobs.wfmcentre.com/nbc

1 Like

Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by spleady(f): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
byolah: Hello house,Workforce on behalf of NBC have bn sending invite to choose preferred test location, kindly check yur used mobile number for the registration
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by spleady(f): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
Please ¶ nid ur advice.¶ got †ђξ text but ¶ A̶̲̥̅♏ presently n phc bt ‎​W̶̲̥̅ïℓℓ b back 2 weeks time and want τ̅☺ choose lag as my prefered locatio for †ђξ ability test[color=#990000][/color]
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by luvola(m): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Although i didnt see any text message but i tried to login my nos to workforce in order to know if my details is in their data base , but unfortunate my details isnt in their data base. My conclusion is that if you didnt see your profile on their data base , it means you were n't selected. Only God knows the criterial they use in selecting people because i studied accounting and had a 2.1
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by walmuy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
I didn't see any message but I tried login in and my details are there. You can also try it. Use ds link to check if u are shorlisted 4 NBC recruitment. jobs.wfmcentre.com/nbc/index.php
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by luvola(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
pls who used year 1986 as his or her date of birth in the just concluded nbc recruitment and got an invitation to choose test location ? Am trying to deduct some analogy here.
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Pachesky(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
luvola: Although i didnt see any text message but i tried to login my nos to workforce in order to know if my details is in their data base , but unfortunate my details isnt in their data base. My conclusion is that if you didnt see your profile on their data base , it means you were n't selected. Only God knows the criterial they use in selecting people because i studied accounting and had a 2.1
i guess age wz d ish..
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by luvola(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pachesky:
i guess age wz d ish..

but 1986 still meet the required age .. after they will say people should not reduce their age. i wouldnt blame anybody that reduce his or her age .. they pegged the age at 26yrs and 1986 still seldomly meet the requirement.. it not their fault sha.. angry mode
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by luvola(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
please who knows the contact details of workforce.. i want to mail them
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by eHustler(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
luvola: Although i didnt see any text message but i tried to login my nos to workforce in order to know if my details is in their data base , but unfortunate my details isnt in their data base. My conclusion is that if you didnt see your profile on their data base , it means you were n't selected. Only God knows the criterial they use in selecting people because i studied accounting and had a 2.1

I studied Bus Admin, 2.1 and not up to 26yrs but got the message that my data are not in their database when I logged in with my phone number......guess they only invited social sciences cos that is what was stated in the advert. Or is there any management science invited in the house?
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by luvola(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
@ ehusler - i studied accounting and i had a 2.1 as well.. my friend got the text message who is my course mate in school.we both studied accounting. also i knw of a lady who studied i.r.p.m in my school and she also got the text message .. na wa for this people ooo
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by tunlex01(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2013
I studied accounting aπϑ had 2.1. aπϑ I have chosen my test location
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by pretimina: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2013
tunlex01: I studied accounting α̲̅πϑ had 2.1. Α̲̅πϑ I have chosen my test location
After selecting my location, msg updated was shown. I want 2 knw if dts all cos a friend has bn cald 4 interview on saturday.
Pls any1 wit info on wat d test z lyk? Tnx
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by Gabmentor: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2013
pls who attended work force aptitude test conducted on the campus of Unilag on 14th August? What is the latest on it?
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by ponlear(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
I applied and I didn't get d msg. I had 2:1 and I got a response dat ma info is not in dia database what's d problem?? cryI applied and I didn't get d msg. I had 2:1 and I got a response dat ma info is not in dia database what's d problem??
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by OluchiUmelo(f): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
My detail is not in their database.
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by tunlex01(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
pretimina:
After selecting my location, msg updated was shown. I want 2 knw if dts all cos a friend has bn cald 4 interview on saturday.
Pls any1 wit info on wat d test z lyk? Tnx

My test location was updated aπϑ dat's all. I later got a text msg for d test on saturday
Re: NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location by naraji(f): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
Please my people any idea of what might come out?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Recruitment At Mastercard, Microsoft, DGS & Cummins Nigeria -apply Now / Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? / Federal Teaching Scheme (FTS) Universal Basic Education Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.