Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Nbc Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nbc Calling (1484 Views)

Nbc Calling / NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location / Nbc Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nbc Calling by derh(f): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2007
NBC calling .got an email from nbc for the aptitude test for trainees but  but i guess there was a mistake because it was an empty mail.anyboby got anything like that?
Re: Nbc Calling by benameh: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2007
I also got a text from NBC inviting me for GT TEST on 30/08/07 by 9am @Aso hall international conference centre opp Radio House Area 10 GARKI ABUJA.
Re: Nbc Calling by olagboye(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2007
hi is it email that will b sent or a txt message?
Re: Nbc Calling by walebakry(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2007
I got a text from nbc titled GT TEST. Date is 28th Aug., 9am @ Excalibu hotel ettete, off adfesuwa rd., GRA, BENIN.
Re: Nbc Calling by benameh: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2007
can somebody help me NBC invited me for the GT TEST @ Abuja. but am still serving. i was asked to come with the original of my credential/fotocopies. will they ask for discharge certificate? should i go?
Re: Nbc Calling by petty2033(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2007
please, i want the house to help and get the test format for nbc, iwas invited for a test on 28 of this ,month in benin
Re: Nbc Calling by Tpharell: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2007
People, please if the mail doesnt bear a name you could help forward it to tpharell@yahoo.com. For gate crashing especially the Abuja venue. thanks.
Re: Nbc Calling by Innochuks: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2007
I think it is true because I recieved mine through text message. But can anyone please help me with their venue in Kano or any nearest centre? I was invited to Benin but presently I am in the North. The date is 28/08/07.
Re: Nbc Calling by igp(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2007
Hi landers,
I was invited 4 the test at Benin on 28th of this month. Could any one please help with the test format. However i dont gate crashers can make it cos the text message was sent from their system. Pls anyone with d format,do not hesitate. Many thanks as God ll surely see his people thru.
Re: Nbc Calling by Babakento: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2007
hi, i too was invited for the test in Abuja. but i've never being to Abuja. is there any body going for the test that stays in Kaduna so we can go together?
Re: Nbc Calling by emeka22: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2007
check ur email , u are 2 print out the msg there. God wiil help us, Amen.
Re: Nbc Calling by rommychyco: 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2007
l got mine via SMS last friday nite.those that will write in binin should please help forward the nature of quetions to those that will be witting in abuja on the 30th.Good luck for Benin guys.
Re: Nbc Calling by vigorous: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2007
I think lagos guys wrote this test on 24th and no reply for us that are writing in benin on 28th. Well the message was sent via sms and email, and credentials will be thoroughly screened so i don't advice gatecrashers to show up.
But if u are qualified for the position, ie B.Sc with 2.1 in one of the advertised courses and O level in one sitting, try to get an email forwarded to ur box , and try gate crashing.
Best of luck to us all.

(1) (Reply)

Greetestttttttttttttttttt Of The Greeeeeeeeeeetesssst Uniben Sttttttttudentss! / Diamond Bank Interview / Multilinks - Telkom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.