Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Men! Do Not Tolerate Any Bullshit From Your Girlfriend/wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! Do Not Tolerate Any Bullshit From Your Girlfriend/wife (4199 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men! Do Not Tolerate Any Bullshit From Your Girlfriend/wife by born2boink(m): 12:49am On Feb 12, 2012
I was an ex badboy but that made me wise,never tolerate any bullshit from a lady because it will get worst if you eventually marry her,i have had many heart broken but i learnt a lot,at times you must fail to gain triple promotion. Men are the king, women are queen, they are partner but they must report to us while men try to rule the world, if you be little or tolerate a shit, you are going to regret it, let the woman hate me, i don't give a bullshit. I give my girlfriend any amount i have either she demand for it or not but she must not argue over if i will not give it even if i have it, bullshit is a total nonsense in relationship and its hurt me reading post about it on nairaland, i don't suffer from ex girl, i have learnt a lot either, i don't care if she leaves but i will never develop any heart attack on relationship cause of bullshit, i'm l lion. . .relationship should be handle with both soft and iron hand, and you must know the principle of application of iron and soft hand to relationship because women decision are right atimes
Re: Men! Do Not Tolerate Any Bullshit From Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 12, 2012
Who broke your heart bro
Re: Men! Do Not Tolerate Any Bullshit From Your Girlfriend/wife by MrsChima1(f): 1:01am On Feb 12, 2012
REALITY101:

Who broke your heart bro

Exactly.
Re: Men! Do Not Tolerate Any Bullshit From Your Girlfriend/wife by born2boink(m): 1:12am On Feb 12, 2012
I have been in successful relationship till now, i was posting in response to a post on nairaland, whom is tolerating bullshit. . The last time my heart was broken was june 2007 and i met a new girl september 2007 and she is still with me till now. . . If you people want to cry. .  . You better do. . Lol
Re: Men! Do Not Tolerate Any Bullshit From Your Girlfriend/wife by MrsChima1(f): 1:20am On Feb 12, 2012
born2fuck:

I have been in successful relationship till now, i was posting in response to a post on nairaland, whom is tolerating bullshit. . The last time my heart was broken was june 2007 and i met a new girl september 2007 and she is still with me till now. . . If you people want to cry. .  . You better do. . Lol

You are still with the same girl since 2007 and you are CHASING ROKIATU?

Oh! That's right some individuals are into polygamous relationships. lipsrsealed
Re: Men! Do Not Tolerate Any Bullshit From Your Girlfriend/wife by born2boink(m): 1:32am On Feb 12, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You are still with the same girl since 2007 and you are CHASING ROKIATU?

Oh! That's right some individuals are into polygamous relationships. lipsrsealed
i may be chasing rokiatv but she knows i have someone and as man, i can keep 2 wives, even if you show up, i will you position of eldest wife wild roki will be the 3rd wife
Re: Men! Do Not Tolerate Any Bullshit From Your Girlfriend/wife by MrsChima1(f): 1:35am On Feb 12, 2012
LMAO@oldest wife grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nukka, you are older than me! grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men! Do Not Tolerate Any Bullshit From Your Girlfriend/wife by babsjnr(m): 5:34am On Feb 12, 2012
Ex boy? Nah you are still professional bad boy

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Have An Unhealthy Obsession For Men / 7 Moment Money Is Useless To Ladies / What Could Lead To This(pixs 21 +)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.