Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies (1227 Views)

Bobbi Kristina's Family Want Whitney Houston Daughter To Die Same Day With Her / World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) / Whitney Houston Dies At 48 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies by Robotnik: 2:37am On Feb 12, 2012
Go to BBC to find out or world press
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-17001548

US singer Whitney Houston dies aged 48

The cause of Ms Houston's death is not clear
American singer and actress Whitney Houston has died at the age of 48.

The cause and the location of her death were unclear, her publicist Kristen Foster told the AP news agency. A family spokesman confirmed the news.

Regarded as one of the most celebrated female acts of all time, Houston also enjoyed success acting in films such as The Bodyguard and Waiting to Exhale.

But her later career was overshadowed by drug use and her turbulent marriage to singer Bobby Brown.

The peak of her success came with a string of hits in the 80s and early 90s.
Re: Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 12, 2012
rip
Re: Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 12, 2012
Very sad. RIP Whitney.
Re: Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies by Lasinoh: 3:26am On Feb 12, 2012
My God!
What a life of promise so wasted.
RIP
Hope that 'ooba' man nor kill am o for insurance money o?
She sure had a hard time divorcing his arzzzze.

Lessons learned in life. . . NEVER FOLLOW A MAN WHO SMOKES IGBO!!!! kiss

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxZD0VQvfqU&ob=av2n[/flash]
Re: Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies by Fhemmmy: 3:53am On Feb 12, 2012
This is really sad . . . Always hope and thought she would make a come back one day, Drugs and stability dont mix . . . . waoh
Re: Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies by koruji(m): 4:04am On Feb 12, 2012
Sad indeed.

RIP Whitney - say us well to those on the other side if it you find yourself in another world of love and joy.

Fhemmmy:

This is really sad . . . Always hope and thought she would make a come back one day, Drugs and stability dont mix . . . . waoh
Re: Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies by wesley80(m): 5:57am On Feb 12, 2012
Lasinoh:

Hope that 'ooba' man nor kill am o for insurance money o?
She sure had a hard time divorcing his arzzzze.

Lessons learned in life. . . NEVER FOLLOW A MAN WHO SMOKES IGBO!!!! kiss

Such an ignorant statement. Just cos Bobby did hiphop and Whitney did Bluse does not make Bobby the demon. You cant leave out Whitney over the catastrophy that turned out to be their marriage. Sadly, most share your view but ask yourself; why was Bobby able to clean up his life after their separation but Whitney couldnt? Well, she's dead now and we all pray she RIP. Such a shame.
Re: Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies by Lasinoh: 6:32am On Feb 12, 2012
wesley80:

Such an ignorant statement. Just cos Bobby did hiphop and Whitney did Bluse does not make Bobby the demon. You cant leave out Whitney over the catastrophy that turned out to be their marriage. Sadly, most share your view but ask yourself; why was Bobby able to clean up his life after their separation but Whitney couldnt? Well, she's dead now and we all pray she RIP. Such a shame.

This has nothing to do with hip-hop or blues.
This is a matter of not introducing problematic people into your life to complicate matters for you, as friends or spouses.
As you can see, like mother and father. . . like daughter! We wish them all the best! kiss

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox3p5dh3spg&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies by Allohrandy(m): 6:51am On Feb 12, 2012
What a sad news.she was a great diva and a legend in d music industry.i pray she rest in peace
Re: Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:53am On Feb 12, 2012
RIP! U inspired millions with ur voice of an angel and pweety too. I believe that with a strong will, hope, faith and patience u can overcome adversity but not death as for dat u will need Christ.

Trouble has now ended as u wished but for us, u are gone too soon.  cry cry cry
Re: Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies by Jakumo(m): 7:26am On Feb 12, 2012
Lasinoh, I have never before heard that song in the video you posted above here, and when I heard it, tears did well up for moment there before I got a hold of myself. Beautiful selection, sir. Exquisite selection.
Re: Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies by victorazy(m): 7:36am On Feb 12, 2012
Plz madam leave us, u've enjoyed so much on earth go and join MJ in , Drug woman, when u dey do am shea is was sweetng u.
Re: Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies by Lasinoh: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2012
Jakumo:

Lasinoh, I have never before heard that song in the video you posted above here, and when I heard it, tears did well up for moment there before I got a hold of myself. Beautiful selection, sir. Exquisite selection.

Very emotional I agree. It says it all. Beautifully.
Re: Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies by freecocoa(f): 7:48am On Feb 12, 2012
Chei,its a pity,may her soul RIP.
Re: Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies by gaddafe(m): 8:00am On Feb 12, 2012
May her soul rest in peace.

Mod this thread should be moved to the entertainment section.
Re: Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies by Lasinoh: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2012
The Entertainment section already has 5,000 threads about WH. Spambots have used this WH story to kill page one of the Celebrity section. Moderator and Supa Moderator don see HEAVY work this week. All to promote their riff rafftious blogsites.
Mu he he he he he he

Kei! I don't envy them at all. cheesy
Re: Breaking News : Whitney Houston Dies by pendo89(f): 10:56am On Feb 12, 2012
so sad.
been playing her music the past 2 weeks and loving her former self! sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Elechi Declares Tomorrow (today) Public Holiday To Celebrate Electoral Victory / Give Up The Illusion Of Biafra And Embrace The Reality Of Alaigbo / “VIP Movement” In Abuja Airport Delays Flight Landing, Scares Passengers .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.