Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims (10569 Views)

Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos / Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard / N100m Donation: Falana Calls For Sanction Against Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by clip: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2012
Do CBN has the right to donate?
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by badesco(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2012
sanusi lamido sanusi a very controversial human being. i hope he survive it this time.
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by badesco(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2012
sanusi lamido sanusi a very controversial human being. i hope he survive it this time.
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by HighChief4(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2012
sheyguy:

when High _chief thinks like this then it is not hard to see why Nigeria is where it is today. The article says "while paying kano stata a condolence visit". What makes u think he is not going to visit other states. 
Could it be that the Igbos are pained that Soludo, their son, is no longer the CBN governor? 
Even the fact that the grieviances shown in Page 1 of this thread is quite different from that of Page 2 says alot.
If there is not a single ibo victim in the kano state attack or SLS does not visit any other state then SLS can be said to be wrong outrightly, however the man never said he is not visiting other states. If our ibo groups/pple keep expecting everyone to follow their unpopular actions on issues like this then they are in for a 'long thing'. That siddon-look and blackmailing-whoever -act approach will not work this time just like in subsidy protest.
Let ohaneze go wake up and be proactive like other groups.

First off, your effort to tribalize this issue shows that you will never see sense in anything thats explained to you. So keep Soludo out of it. Jos has been restive and so many lives were lost, Maiduguri has a very high death record since the Boko Haram mayhem started. Why has your SLS not paid "condolence visit" to any of those states. What has the CBN done to other affected states? Why doing all that now when its happenin in his own state. If you do not know that problem of Nigeria is tribalism and bigotry, which Awo institutionalized in Nigeria politics then you know nothing about Nigeria. What this man did is wrong and should be condemed. If Okonjo Iweala donates 500m to Imo state over the lost of their citizens up there in the North, am sure you will be here crying foul.
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by houvest: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2012
High_Chief:

First off, your effort to tribalize this issue shows that you will never see sense in anything thats explained to you. So keep Soludo out of it. Jos has been restive and so many lives were lost, Maiduguri has a very high death record since the Boko Haram mayhem started. Why has your SLS not paid "condolence visit" to any of those states. What has the CBN done to other affected states? Why doing all that now when its happenin in his own state. If you do not know that problem of Nigeria is tribalism and bigotry, which Awo institutionalized in Nigeria politics then you know nothing about Nigeria. What this man did is wrong and should be condemed. If Okonjo Iweala donates 500m to Imo state over the lost of their citizens up there in the North, am sure you will be here crying foul.

+1million
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by member479760: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2012
[size=46pt]Ojukwu had fled[/size]
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by sheyguy: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2012
High_Chief:

The quote below is a good reply for u.

If u want to take this to a tribal level . . . fine.

texazzpete:

These Ohaneze people aare illiterates o!
Let's assume the purported donation really took place. Has any Boko Haram attack taken place in the South East? All the victims of the Kano state attacks (either Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa) are residents of Kano State. Why would money be given to an Imo State Governor for an attack in Kano State?

Why would Ohaneze expect a high profile Government official to tacitly support the relocation of a Nigerian tribe?

It's one thing to query the rationale behind any donation from the CBN but this their objection is totally brainless.

For all those condemning SLS for his gesture coming late, what u guys r implicitly saying is that, untill the ibos r satisfied or gives a go ahead no other person/group shld act. Any sane person knows that is cheap blackmailing. What about the other tribes/groups of people that were affected? The Ohaneze pple are not being honest here.
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by HighChief4(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^As long as you keep seeing it as "what Igbos want" then you will never see the truth in what we are saying. So now tell me, is Kano the only state that has been ravaged by Boko Haram? What do you have to say about Jos? What about maiduguri? What about the young corpers that lost their lives during the post-election period? So, what did SLS do? Why are they extending this gesture to Kano alone which happens to be his own state. This man has so many times been labeled a bigot and this very action is indicative of one thing, that he is truly a bigot. But it seems that the only problem you have is because its "Ohanaeze" that is questioning and called him out. Yes, thats your problem
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by Jettage: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
It is hight time they investigate Sanusi Lamido. he seems to have a strong link with Boko Haram according to this Blog

http://akinbami..com/2012/02/sanusi-lamido-donates-100million-from.html
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by HighChief4(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^I wouldnt be surprised, GEJ earlier warned he had Boko Haram members in his govt. We even have Boko haram members on Nairaland too
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by texazzpete(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2012
High_Chief:

Kano State has the highest single day casualty figure of all the Boko Haram onslaughts. For all the persistent killings in places like Maiduguri and Borno, the Kano state carnage struck the loudest chord in the hearts and minds of Nigerians.

This is something even a child should know. Are you just being mischievous?

I expect any sensible Igbo man to ask the likes of Ohanaeze what they have done to back up their calls for Igbos to 'return home'. How many farmlands has Ohanaeze put aside for them? How much money has Ohanaeze raised to help resettle the people they want to relocate?
Why are you people keen on seeing your own folk become penniless refugees in the East?
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by richjohn1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2012
Haa, am tired of this unholy union called Nigeria!!!
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by HighChief4(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2012
texazzpete:

Kano State has the highest single day casualty figure of all the Boko Haram onslaughts. For all the persistent killings in places like Maiduguri and Borno, the Kano state carnage struck the loudest chord in the hearts and minds of Nigerians.

This is something even a child should know. Are you just being mischievous?

I expect any sensible Igbo man to ask the likes of Ohanaeze what they have done to back up their calls for Igbos to 'return home'. How many farmlands has Ohanaeze put aside for them? How much money has Ohanaeze raised to help resettle the people they want to relocate?
Why are you people keen on seeing your own folk become penniless refugees in the East?

What Ohanaeze has done for the Igbo victims should be a topic for another day. Meanwhile, why should Ohanaeze bother when Okonjo Iweala is there, maybe she should also donate 1billion Naira to the displaced Ndigbo. If going by what you said, you mean Kano killings has recorded more than the killings in the other part of the country? When did CBN start doling money out as a charity organization? Why only Kano, am not sure we would be having this discussion if CBN had given other affected states some money even smaller amounts. If you see nothing wrong in that, then I would stop scampering my head why Northerners have always had Nigeria in thier pockets.
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by sheyguy: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2012
High_Chief:

^^^[b]As long as you keep seeing it as "what Igbos want" [/b]then you will never see the truth in what we are saying. So now tell me, is Kano the only state that has been ravaged by Boko Haram? What do you have to say about Jos? What about maiduguri? What about the young corpers that lost their lives during the post-election period? So, what did SLS do? Why are they extending this gesture to Kano alone which happens to be his own state. This man has so many times been labeled a bigot and this very action is indicative of one thing, that he is truly a bigot. But it seems that the only problem you have is because its "Ohanaeze" that is questioning and called him out. Yes, thats your problem
Is boko haram attack of kano the first ever? No. When Gej gave 5 million each to the family of april 2011 victims, he did not av to the same for Nov 28, 2008 victims or october 1 victims' family or even any other victim of terrorism. Where was ohaneze then?

@bolded part, Ohaneze clearly made an it igbo affair in their statement so i dont know what u r talking about.
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by HighChief4(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2012
sheyguy:

Is boko haram attack of kano the first ever? No. When Gej gave 5 million each to the family of april 2011 victims, he did not av to the same for Nov 28, 2008 victims or october 1 victims' family or even any other victim of terrorism. Where was ohaneze then?

@bolded part, Ohaneze clearly made an it igbo affair in their statement so i dont know what u r talking about.

Your above analogy is very wrong. For Pete's sake thats the President. Now, this is CBN doing that and not only that, SLS did that to his own very state. Ohanaeze did not make it an Igbo affair but cleary pointed it out that SLS puts Kano first before Nigeria. My question is this, since the killings started, why has CBN never showed such kind gesture to any state before now and why limiting it to only Kano. There are certain things you dont do in a religious and tribally diversified country like Nigeria. This man has been called a bigot before in the past and this singular action has justified that.
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by sheyguy: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2012
Did SLS say he is not going to do same for other attack victims?
If truth must be told, the igbos and Ohaneze goofed by going silent and criticizing every thing around. The ibos are not the only pple affected. When subsidy protest came they complained and whinned while using the fact that some igbos had died in bh attacks b4 subsidy struggle as excuse. Going by that silly logic, no group/person must do anytin against any policy that can indirectly lead to loss of life or what exactly is the Ohaneze saying?
SLS has to start some where, if your state or local govt is doing its duty i am sure there won't be any complain here.
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by HighChief4(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^You keep going in circle and trust me you wont make any headway, I have told you severally to leave "what Igbos should have done" out of this, because it will affect your judgement process. It is really ridiculous trying to defend SLS on this very act. What is his rationale in the funds disbursement to the Victims in Kano. Now, we are not talking about the Igbos here(because its getting clearer there is nothing like One Nigeria), what about those orphans, widows, widowers that were affected in Adamawa, Maiduguri, Madalla, Niger etc are they any less Nigerians than the ones in Kano? This is pure NEPOTISM and it should be condmened totally. Until he extends same gesture to all affected we will continue to criticise him. Thank you
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by SamIkenna: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2012
If our CBN gov actually has the right to take money from our national purse to give as he deems fit then we are in trouble. Its always good to give but you cant give whats not yours and it shocks to see how some irredeemable bigots here are spinning it into Igbo, Soludo, and subsidy - pathetic!

If CBN gov can give out money at will what stops him from giving our money to Niger, Chad, Kenya, Congo etc. This is a very ugly trend because now CBN office has become another sink hole for all of us. Any region that now has one of their own occupying that office would be nudging him to find reasons to donate money to their region. So CBN shares money now? Good Lord! No wonder SLS gave us that indefensible corelation between Boko Haram and 13 % derivation. I guess hes found a way to correct it.

Let it be known that even during the military regimes we didnt have our CBN govs acting like our masters. Sanusi has broken record. The only way he can be 4given is if its legal for this nonsense to take place else they should show him the way out. Whether the recipients are Hausa, Ijaw, or hutus is immaterial, the fact that our CBN gov is playing politics with our wealth is enough to sack him.
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by houvest: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2012
Incredible . Did Sanusi really do that? I guess he has bade bye to CBN. Bye Sanusi. I wish you well in your future endeavours.
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by SamIkenna: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2012
High_Chief you need to quit the back and forth because eventhough your position on this is right, just, and crystal clear you're still not going to win. How many times have people been massacred in Jos? The war going on in Jos has been on for God knows how long and we know how much Sanusi or any other CBN gov has given out to Jos people. Boko Haram started bombing us without notice and now we are told our CBN gov has become the new father christmas. I guess we all have to start bombing to get 100 million. Just bomb other people in your state and 100 million is on its way to your house - arrant nonsense. My brother leave this argument for fools to continue supporting Sanusi. You and I know that if you change your position now and say Sanusi is RIGHT! guess what? they will change and say Sanusi is wrong.
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by ekwynwa: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2012
badesco:

GBAM grin
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by M17: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2012
I   HATE   NIGERIA    ,I   HATE  NIGERIA  FLAG  ,I   HATE   ANY  THING  HAUSA/FULANI  .
I  SWEAR  I  HATE   NORTHERNERS ,  I  SWEAR  THIS    GUYS   ARE  MY   MORTAL  ENEMY  ,
I  KNOW  YOU  WHERE  EVER  I  SEE  YOU  ,FUCKING  BLOOD  TASTY  HAUSA/FULANI   .
YOU  ARE  MY  WORST   ENEMY  IN  THIS  MORTAL  LIFE  ,SINCE  THE  BEGINNING   OF  TIME  . KILLING  AND  MAIMING  ,SO  MANY  LIFE  WASTED  BY  THIS   BASTARD'S . I  AM  NOT  NIGERIAN  BUT   AN  OUT  CAST  OF  NIGERIA   . RUN  WHENEVER  YOU  SEE  ME  ALL  YOU  NIGERIAN'S  .I  HATE  YOU  .NOW  YOU  KNOW  YOU'RE   BEEN  RULE  BY  THE  TERRORIST  GROUP  KNOWN  AS  HAUSA'S/ FULANI  IN  THE  FIGURE  OF  SANUSI  LAMIDO   .Bleep  THAT  TERRORIST   SANUSI  LAMIDO   .NOW  YOU  KNOW    THAT  HE  IS  DIRECTLY  INVOLVE  IN  TERRORIST  ACTIVITIES  .  DIVIDE  NIGERIA  NOW.   Bleep   ALL  THIS   NORTHERN   TERRORIST  .FREE  YOUR  SELVES   NOW ,  YOU   SE/SS   FROM   THIS    NORTHERN /HAUSA/FULANI      BARBARIANS .  STAND  UP   AND  FIGHT    .ARM  YOUR  SELF  .DEFEND  YOUR  SELF  . STOP  ANY  FORM  NEGOTIATION  WITH   SHARIA  SECRET  ORGANISATIONS  .THEY  WILL  KILL  YOU  AGAIN  . THERE  IS  NO  ONE  NIGERIA , OPEN  YOUR  EYE  NOW  BEFORE  IT  IS  TOO  LATE   .BLOCK  OFF  YOUR  BOUNDARIES  .
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by ekwynwa: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2012
sheyguy:

Did SLS say he is not going to do same for other attack victims?
If truth must be told, the igbos and Ohaneze goofed by going silent and criticizing every thing around. The ibos are not the only pple affected. When subsidy protest came they complained and whinned while using the fact that some igbos had died in bh attacks b4 subsidy struggle as excuse. Going by that silly logic, no group/person must do anytin against any policy that can indirectly lead to loss of life or what exactly is the Ohaneze saying?
SLS has to start some where, if your state or local govt is doing its duty i am sure there won't be any complain here.

It is not about what SLS did say but about what he did not do, you don’t count from up > down …, You count from down >up. Sanusi goofed and that is the undisputable truth
btw you seem to have a problem about subsidy protest and ohaneze is it what this your back and forth  argument is all about
SLS is not the state governor of Kano state; he is the governor of CBN,
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by M17: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2012
i  said   it  again   ,be  careful   hausa/fulani   does  not  take   you  as  a  brethren   ,i  have  jamaican's  as  through  friend     rather than  this  mortal  enemy    you  called  nigeria  brethren   . that's  so  crazy    to  say  one  nigeria  .fucking   crazy   just   fucking  crazy  .you  scared  to   be  a  friend   to  your  fellow  country  man .  this  is  crazy  .there  is  nothing  like        nigeria  .nigeria  in  the  name  of  crude  oil  . i  wish  that  crude  oil  dries  up  fast.  so  you  will   be  all   a shame  of  your selves  ,fake  country    . go  back  to  north  all  yall  mallams   .quit  south  nigeria  . yall  southern  nigeria  should  unite  and  destroy  this  parasite  and  free   your  self  people  .cost  of  freedom  is  blood  . kick  them  out  once  and  for  all  .     i  hate  hausa/fulani    .i   hate  them  . they  are  timid   and  rags   .even  all  my  arab  friend  don't  like  this  ugly   looking   barbarians   .they  are  regarded  as  slaves  in  arab land . fucking  dark  skin  moslem      niggas . i  laughed   my  ass  off  when  my  palestinian  and  egyptian  friend's  is  poking  jokes  with  moslem  nigga  slaves  from  nigeria  .they  look  so   dark   and  ugly  very   very  ugly  .  sanusi  lamido   and   hausa/fulani   are  voluntary  dark skin  slow  pokes  used   as   fool's  by  lite skin  arabs  .  southern   nigeria  should   stand  up  now   and  kick  hausa/fulani  out   from  southern  nigeria  now   or  never .   Bleep  sanusi  lamido   head  of    boko  haram  under  ground  sponsor  .    hausa/fulani   are  your  worst   enemy   in  life   believe   me  .let  them  go  now.
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by sheyguy: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2012
ekwy nwa:

It is not about what SLS did say but about what he did not do, you don’t count from up > down …, You count from down >up. Sanusi goofed and that is the undisputable truth
btw you seem to have a problem about subsidy protest and ohaneze is it what this your back and forth  argument is all about
SLS is not the state governor of Kano state; he is the governor of CBN,

I dont have a problem with ohaneze but their silly logic and whinning attitude. They keep repeating their steewpidity for all to see.
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by amec(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2012
that 100million was just the one stolen today.
what of all the days that this aboki has been in cbn.
multiply 100million into the remaining hundreds of days this nama will be in office.
how much did obj allow soludo to donate to victims of mend.

but this punk prints and appropriates this money remember. he prints billions and like abacha hide some under his bed, pillow, holes in his house, underground bunkers, attics, in different currencies of the world. who checks. gej?
does that one know how to accuse someone of fraudulent acts.
does sanusi have an account in any bank in nigeria. how much is salary per annume?
was this donation part of 2012 fiscal appropriation?
i am tired inshort
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by amec(m): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2012
september 2008 banks failed as a result of their exposure to the ailing US market or economy.
to save these banks from credit crunch soludo opened a window for them.
a window which allowed the nigerian banks to take over the foreign exchange market dominated by housas.
in fact the window stopped black market foreign exchange dealing in nigeria.
aboki black market dealers cried out.
yaradua came in.
pulled sanusi from one of the counters in fbn and placed him as govna cbn.
one of his first moves was to restore the black market foreign exchange dealing.
he coarsed these banks to a corner by exposing their hidden losts in the global melt down.
he did not, like ben benanke of the US federal reserve, bail them out without disgrace.
he hounded mrs ibru, akinbola and co into oblivion simply because the nigerian financial market then was dominated by southerners.
infact without the approval of these banks owners. (share holders) sanusi sold their companies to his cronies and dumb nigerians hailed him.
this tribal jingoist has again proven to us that he has one agenda.
the return of nigeria to square pegs in round holes.
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by nduchucks: 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

If CBN gov can give out money at will what stops him from giving our money to Niger, Chad, Kenya, Congo etc. This is a very ugly trend because now CBN office has become another sink hole for all of us.

In case you missed it, see my post in another thread below because it may help put things in perspectives. BTW, we are stuck with Sanusi for a few years because he cannot be removed from office until his term expires.

Sadly, the CBN has billions of dollars in its "legal" budget which it uses to fund various activities and making donations such the one to Boko Haram victims.

These activities are classified as community programs of the CBN  and  categorized into four streams – University Aid, Govt & Professionals, Sports, and Other Aids. Believe it or not, some of the programs include Lawn Tennis, CBN Governor’s Golf Cup, All Financial Institutions Football Competition, Library Services,  Aid to Boko Haram victims e.t.c. cheesy

Please read this published information about CBN with special attention to the community programs section.

Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by REVOLUTNIS: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2012
what do u guys expects from a man like sanusi, an islamic fundamentalist, tribalist. an imam. a terrorist and
very close friend of Osama Binlade?
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by DuDelignc: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2012
Just wondering, has anyone stopped to think about the differences in the targets/victims of the different attacks? For instance, in the Kano attacks, the three main targets were "Nigerian" Police Force, "Nigerian" Immigration Service, "Nigerian" SSS. Therefore, the victims were technically/potentially Employees of the "Nigerian" government. So, if Nigerian government, via CBN rises to take care of its Employees victimized in these attacks, it is wrong? And, don't come out claiming that those Federal Employees and their families were all Hausa/Fulani.

By comparison, the targets/victims of Adamawa, Borno, Abuja, etc. were "mostly" private citizens. In Nigeria, at least, the government is not obligated to come to the aid of victimized private citizens.

Secondly, wouldn't simple common sense suggest that SLS couldn't possibly single-handedly write out a check, without the authorization/knowledge of his superiors? Are we just so blinded by tribalism that we can't even engage the use of common sense?
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by SamIkenna: 1:44am On Feb 13, 2012
ndu_chucks:

In case you missed it, see my post in another thread below because it may help put things in perspectives. BTW, we are stuck with Sanusi for a few years because he cannot be removed from office until his term expires.

I've read the CBN extra roles on the site you sent. However, what Sanusi did was unprecedented in the history of this Nation. I would want you to pls find me any CBN gov that has come close to what Sanusi just did. Mind you, I'm not interested in who receives the money, it could be Igbos, Yorubas, or Ijaws, you never know so thats not my main problem. My problem with what Sanusi did is that he has set an unhealthy precedent for successive govs. He just shown that CBN gov is another money maker. Guess what? the next gov that goes in there better match Sanusi's offer else his people will disown him. In fact, any section of the nation that goes thru difficult time might as well shun their govs/reps/senators and look up to CBN because thats where the real thing is.

I assume he knows hes not going to be selected for second tenure so hes trying to do all he can for his people now. I've never criticized SLS since he was chosen eventhough I've seen him as too pushy and somewhat arrogant. He knows Nigeria is on a thin ice in terms of ethnic, religious, and regional relations yet he carries on like this country was some sort of kingdom or Emirate. With all his wisdom and intelligence he lacks the decorum and simple common sense needed for his office. He always jump on any chance to lecture us on politics, ethnic and regional issues, things you'll expect someone in his position to refrain from. How many times have you read Bernanke's tit for tat online posts? In fact let me not use The US, lets come home and check past CBN govs and see how they related with fellow Nigerians. When Soludo was there did you see him second guess OBJ or go on attack mode?

Sanusi does not know how to do his job in the quietness of his office. He enjoys going into verbal or written trench war with people, he enjoys poking the boundaries of religious and ethnic relations, and he has a big mouth that is ever ready to say something about other people. Someone in his capacity should be adept in masking his feelings, allegiance and/or alliance. Even when he knows what to do to spook other folks he goes right ahead to do it without minding the kind of wrong message it sends to other sections of this country. I guess hes happy now because anywhere we here a loud bang from now on he better be ready with a cheque.
Re: Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims by pcicero(m): 1:46am On Feb 13, 2012
Now, I know there are many mumus in the house. I will start with the buffon who asserted that Sanusi's donation was on the strenght of Kano belonging to the opposition party.
Rabiu kwankwaso was elected in 1999 under PDP as the governor of Kano State. He lost his re-election bid in 2003 to Shekarau of ANPP who had two terms till 2011.
Kwankwaso as a PDP member was a former Minister of Defence during Obasanjo's regime (after he lost his re-election bid).
He was elected in April 2011 as the governor of Kano State.

@sheyguy,
I'll tell you this, I grew up under a muslim. My grandmother (whom I adore) is a muslim. I have many muslims in my family and as friends. Though a christian, but I have never for once felt uncomfortable with their religious belief.
Sanusi is a bigot, I have seen through that man. His hatred for other religions is as profound as his hatred for other tribes. Hate him or love him, Fani Kayode said this much.

Some posers for you:

What was Sanusi's comment on the Christmas Day bombings?

Has Sanusi ever donated any sum to other bomb victims (Jos, Madalla, Maiduguri, Yobe etc.)?

Have more people not suffered in these other places than Kano (In terms of total numbers of casualties) ?.

Has Sanusi ever condemned Boko Haram in any capacity (either as a Kano Prince or as CBN governor)?.

Did Sanusi not say that Boko Haram is as a result of inequal distribution of wealth (Does that mean every other aggrieved people should resort to bombings)?

Please, stop defending this guy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Held Leadership Position? What Was The Experience Like? / Northern Nigeria Not Afraid Of Restructuring - Tambuwal, Others Says / Orji Kalu Loses Bid To Stop N3.2 Billion Corruption Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.