Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,473 members, 7,954,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

Cisco Certification Advice, Materials - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cisco Certification Advice, Materials (11164 Views)

Certification Advice:should I Go For Certification In My Present Field ? / Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) / Online Cisco Networking Professional Training (Skills-Train.co.uk) Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cisco Certification Advice, Materials by Olajuwuwon: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hello Guys,

I have the complete study materials for CCIE Security Version 4 which includes materials on written and lab from vendors like (IPxpert,INE, Narbik, PCL, CCIECERT) just to mention few.

Please interested buyers only.
Re: Cisco Certification Advice, Materials by enzo01(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2015
Hello guys I wanna study ccna because i have passion for it but i wanna know if these IT institute in nigeria has all these hardwares for practicals
Re: Cisco Certification Advice, Materials by enzo01(m): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2015
Hello guys I wanna study ccna because i have passion for it but i wanna know if these IT institute( aptech, NIIT, new horizon) in nigeria has all these hardwares for practicals
Re: Cisco Certification Advice, Materials by jakemitchells: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
to pass the Cisco exams (CCNA, CCIE, and CCNP) you must have to familiar with networking or have an interest in networking otherwise you have to stay away from the cisco exams. Because the Cisco Exams are a bit an easy task to pass you must have to fulfill all the requirements and threshold if you're really serious to pass the Cisco exams and get certified. Cisco basically has three major Exams Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) and Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) all of them are based on Networking. you must know how to know of networking if you want to step in these certifications or you must have an interest in the Cisco exams. Otherwise, if you're not interested in these certifications then I recommend you don't enter cisco. Also, you must have to take the Study guide and CCIE Collaboration Written Exam Dumps to understand the proper syllabus of Cisco Exams. By following these tips you can get good marks and a certificate from cisco bypassing their written and oral exams.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oracle Consulting Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Why Nigerian Youths Need To Make The Transition From Graduate To Apprentice / Should I Quit My Programming Job? (Can't Cope)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.