Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

First Ever Romantic Call To Bar In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Ever Romantic Call To Bar In Nigeria (753 Views)

See What This Lady Let Men Do To Her Private Part At A Bar In [PHOTOS] / Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Ever Romantic Call To Bar In Nigeria by earlalright(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2012
I am glad that my call to bar is fixed for 14th of Feb., but guys, i be get plan for valentine oh. However, now, whether i like it or not, my call to bar anniversary must always be celebrated. to make matters serious and unique, my call is in the afternoon with the dinner later. looking forward to be part of the first and maybe ever romantic call to bar with maybe, perfumed scented candles, straw berries and some chocolates. what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Gay Marriage / Can A Lady Ever Go Out Without Her Hand Bag? / North Carolina bans Gay marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.