Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians (2493 Views)

Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2012
musKeeto:

Lol,
Don't bother. We are on the same side as you, but different army. cheesy
I believe that most prosperity preachers have twisted the Word of God and its meanings.but
is really difficult for me to comprehend and to be honest laughable, hence

cheesy
Interesting thread by the way, cheesy
bruh, you may find it hard to believe but any evil that happens in this world is sanctioned by the lord. the evil may emanate from a person, but the lord will direct that evil to the right place so that he achieves his aim with it
lamentations 3 vs 38
proverbs 16 vs 4
amos 3 vs 6
isaiah 45 vs 6-7
PLEASE READ THOSE VERSES.
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2012
goshen360:

musKeeto will speak for himself. As for me, am out of here cos I don't wanna "touch God's anointed" please. I was just reminded that in my recent thread.
Who is Gods anointed ? grin
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Goshen360(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2012
buzugee:

Who is Gods anointed ? grin

You didn't get the link.

musKeeto:

Lol, Don't bother. We are on the same side as you, but different army.

Can you get the link now?
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2012
buzugee:

bruh, you may find it hard to believe but any evil that happens in this world is sanctioned by the lord. the evil may emanate from a person, but the lord will direct that evil to the right place so that he achieves his aim with it
lamentations 3 vs 38
proverbs 16 vs 4
amos 3 vs 6
isaiah 45 vs 6-7
PLEASE READ THOSE VERSES.
So God would allow people to abuse his name, misrepresent Him, and cause people to doubt him even more, that his name be glorified?
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2012
goshen360:

You didn't get the link.

I think this is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-866519.64.html#msg10175727
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2012
goshen360:

You didn't get the link.

nah chief i aint get no link
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2012
musKeeto:

So God would allow people to abuse his name, misrepresent Him, and cause people to doubt him even more, that his name be glorified?

Dude, the lord has already prophesied this. this is prophesy being fulfilled. this is a great thing. prophesy is being fulfilled. you are low balling the impact of this prophesy. if this diminishes the impact of God in your eyes or causes you to doubt him even more, then you never had faith to begin with. you were never the lords to begin with jeremiah 23 vs 10-32

this is the weeding out process. your faith is either so strong that it cant be shaken, or you fall by the wayside because some pastors actions planted a seed of doubt in your mind.
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Goshen360(m): 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2012
buzugee:

nah chief i aint get no link

Why are still not getting the link or revelation or connection?

musKeeto:

Don't bother. We are on the same side as you, but different army
Interesting thread by the way

Can you get the connection now? They that are not with us are against us.

@ musKeeto,

Thanks for showing him the way.
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2012
goshen360:

Why are still not getting the link or revelation or connection?

Can you get the connection now? They that are not with us are against us.

@ musKeeto,

Thanks for showing him the way.
ahhh ok you are saying i am with you but in a different kinda way ? gotcha. i come straight out of the scriptures though so i will maintain my stands
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Goshen360(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2012
buzugee:

ahhh ok you are saying i am with you but in a different kinda way ? gotcha. i come straight out of the scriptures though so i will maintain my stands

Now you can see. Go n sin no more,lol.
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by kelz88(f): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2012
OMG!! Not another one.
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
goshen360:

Now you can see. Go n sin no more,lol.
Yes Sirrrrrrrrrr. getting on the straight and narrow  grin
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2012
kelz88:

OMG!! Not another one.
you cant hide from the truth sister. the truth is all over you like stink on doodoo. you cant run. its ubiquitous. its all over you like your shadow grin
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by inedi: 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2012
buzugee:

what exactly have i said that is not true ? that God uses the satan in people to achieve his aim ? (proverbs 16 vs 4 ) ?  
Which God are you talking about & the one you don't know or have any relationship with, your carnal mind is at woek
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by buzugee(m): 12:43am On Feb 13, 2012
inedi:

Which God are you talking about & the one you don't know or have any relationship with, your carnal mind is at woek
do you even know the meaning of the word 'carnal' ?
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2012
inedi:

Lmao, CARNAL mind.
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 14, 2013
Upon further reflection, a similar scenario is actually painted in the Bible.

Deuteronomy 13
If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. That prophet or dreamer must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. That prophet or dreamer tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

grin

BUMP

1 Like

Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Nobody: 12:41am On May 15, 2013
musKeeto: Upon further reflection, a similar scenario is actually painted in the Bible.

Deuteronomy 13

grin

BUMP
NICE BUMP grin grin MY EARLY DAYS IN THIS TRUTH ( I WAS ABOUT 8 WEEKS OLD IN THIS TRUTH WHEN I MADE THAT POST ). NOW I AM A SEASONED VET. STARTED THIS JOURNEY AROUND JANUARY 2012. NOT LOOKED BACK EVER SINCE. SO SHORT A TIME YET SO LONG. WOW.
Re: God Is Using Nigerian Pastors (oyedepo, Oyakhilome Etc ) To Punish Nigerians by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
NICE BUMP grin grin MY EARLY DAYS IN THIS TRUTH ( I WAS ABOUT 8 WEEKS OLD IN THIS TRUTH WHEN I MADE THAT POST ). NOW I AM A SEASONED VET. STARTED THIS JOURNEY AROUND JANUARY 2012. NOT LOOKED BACK EVER SINCE. SO SHORT A TIME YET SO LONG. WOW.
sukkot hehehe.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Last Minute Sin Take One To Hell? / "I Don’t Feel Guilty." / Open Thread For Lovers Of Bro Gbile Akanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.