Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? (1029 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / What Exactly Is The True Gospel ? / The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by Goshen360(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2012
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by Goshen360(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by Enigma(m): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2012
"Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm" !
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by Goshen360(m): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^ Oh yea, you just reminded me. Am sorry, I over-spoke the truth. Just curious brother on the post, maybe you have an answer. Is this the true gospel of Jesus Christ?
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by PastorKun(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2012
Rogues like these are the mentors of Oyaks, fireman and other Nigerian charlatans in church business.
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by Goshen360(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2012
@ Pastor Kun,

Ahhhh; have you forgotten, "touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm". I have just being reminded and am trynna remind also. Be careful please.
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by buzugee(m): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2012
MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO ME NOWWWWWWWWWWW shocked grin
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by buzugee(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2012
very cringing to watch. no ounce of subtlety to his hussle
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by Enigma(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2012
goshen360:

^^^ Oh yea, you just reminded me. Am sorry, I over-spoke the truth. Just curious brother on the post, maybe you have an answer. Is this the true gospel of Jesus Christ?

I was not rebuking you! I was being ironic!

Some people have said in the past that no criticism should be made of the wolves in the video* because of "touch not mine anointed".

*Yes the video has passed through the forum a number of times.
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by Goshen360(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2012
Enigma:

I was not rebuking you! I was being ironic!

Some people have said in the past that no criticism should be made of the wolves in the video* because of "touch not mine anointed".

*Yes the video has passed through the forum a number of times.

I understand you perfectly well. I know you are on my side. I was joking with Pastor Kun, lol. Let them the "touch not mine anointed" folks come out in this matter/video.
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
And people actually fall for this, unbelievable !!!

No Pastor will ever see my money again grin grin
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by Goshen360(m): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2012
frosbel:

And people actually fall for this, unbelievable !!!

No Pastor will ever see my money again grin grin

Hey brother, you still need to sow seeds, pay yo'r tithes and bring first fruit offerings. That there might be "meat in the house of the Lord"
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by numo86(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2012
abeg make ona just write out wetin dey happen for d video,
I cant watch it wit my phone now,
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by buzugee(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2012
goshen360:

Hey brother, you still need to sow seeds, pay yo'r tithes and bring first fruit offerings. That there might be "meat in the house of the Lord"
so you support paying tithes ?
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by buzugee(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2012
numo86:

abeg make ona just write out wetin dey happen for d video,
I cant watch it wit my phone now,
some rotund belligerent charlatan convulsing and breakdancing and back sliding on top of the offering money.
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by Goshen360(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2012
buzugee:

so you support paying tithes ?

You need get used to some of my style brother,lol. I was only cracking joke on frosbel. Maybe you need to check this out about me and you will get the clue: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=848459.msg10046374#msg10046374
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by buzugee(m): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2012
goshen360:

You need get used to some of my style brother,lol. I was only cracking joke on frosbel. Maybe you need to check this out about me and you will get the clue: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=848459.msg10046374#msg10046374

ahhhh my bad chief. i am kinda new to this section grin
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by Goshen360(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2012
buzugee:

ahhhh my bad chief. i am kinda new to this section grin

Hmm, You called me bad chief? Well, am good man after the truth though but i take that from you because the bible says, no one is good, no not one except God (mark 10:18).

Enjoy bro. You are the best.
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by buzugee(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2012
goshen360:

Hmm, You called me bad chief? Well, am good man after the truth though but i take that from you because the bible says, no one is good, no not one except God (mark 10:18).

Enjoy bro. You are the best.
ahhhh, its slangs my Brother. as in, MY BAD, chief. gerrit ? american slang ? meaning 'oh i am sorry'. 
my bad -my wrong-my mistake etc etc. wink
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by Goshen360(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^ You are the best brother. Nothing do you. Stay cool.
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by buzugee(m): 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2012
goshen360:

^^^ You are the best brother. Nothing do you. Stay cool.
thanks Brother. I think that honor is too big for me to shoulder, so i say, WE ARE THE BEST BROTHERS because we put the truth out there. of course with everyone else who preaches the truth
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by Goshen360(m): 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^ Hey bro, the son of Living God hates self-righteousness. Hence, I say we are just servant of truth and others who have chosen to embrass the truth or speak the truth along with us. No one is good except God.
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by Goshen360(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Rogues like these are the mentors of Oyaks, fireman and other Nigerian charlatans in church business.

Watch out! Maybe in the future, the Nigerian counterparts will start doing same thing if they had not started it already and their members will be quick to remind us, "touch not my anointed and do mine prophets no harm" just to defend them. Smh for the generation.
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by buzugee(m): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2012
goshen360:

^^^ Hey bro, the son of Living God hates self-righteousness. Hence, I say we are just servant of truth and others who have chosen to embrass the truth or speak the truth along with us. No one is good except God.
right right lol. self deprecating is my thing. i feel i am unworthy. have always felt like that. we are but servants of the most high as you alluded to. hopefully we are earning our stripes by putting in the good work on here. this is an avenue too. wish i could be a street preacher but not sure if i have it in me to preach on the streets  grin grin
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by Goshen360(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^ Whatever God puts in your heart or spirit to do, even if it is preaching in the street, just obey and do it. Believe me, when you are faithful in little, God will give you more than little. Send me email or add me on yahoo msger: goshen360@yahoo.co.uk so we can chat.
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by PastorKun(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2012
@goshen360
With the work you and several others are doing on NL to enlighten fellow brethen on the word of truth, it would be very difficult if not impossible for these criminals to step up their game. Already now these rogues have enough problems defending the tithing scam for them to successfully introduce a new scam called 'money cometh'.
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by Goshen360(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2012
@ Pastor Kun,

Pls send me email. See my email above. Thanks
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by buzugee(m): 12:48am On Feb 13, 2012
goshen360:

^^^ Whatever God puts in your heart or spirit to do, even if it is preaching in the street, just obey and do it. Believe me, when you are faithful in little, God will give you more than little. Send me email or add me on yahoo msger: goshen360@yahoo.co.uk so we can chat.
no doubt no doubt chief. i will shoot you an email for sure.
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by buzugee(m): 12:50am On Feb 13, 2012
Pastor Kun:

@goshen360
With the work you and several others are doing on NL to enlighten fellow brethen on the word of truth, it would be very difficult if not impossible for these criminals to step up their game. Already now these rogues have enough problems defending the tithing scam for them to successfully introduce a new scam called 'money cometh'.
grin grin money cometh indeed lol
Re: Is This The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ? by Sweetnecta: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2012
its been 2012 years and they haven't gotten it right; is it just belief in human God Jesus and his murder along with the always living father and ghost and should we forget Melchizedek and no money and no work or just money more money more money?
this is different from what Islam is under Muhammad [as] 610 years fewer but it was belief and work for the pleasure of God Who is Allah.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Twisting TB Joshua's Words - You Will Regret It! / Three Days: And The World Has Not Been The Same Since. / List Of Unscriptural Tithing Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.