Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Darwin's Day - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Darwin's Day (37776 Views)

Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution / Charles Darwin's 10 Mistakes / Does Anyone Not Know About The Giant Hawk Moth: Darwin's Prediction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darwin's Day by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:24am On Mar 02, 2012
jayriginal:

The problem is that "god" is not an objective, rational or logical concept. Also, you really do not understand the "atheists' position". You are burdened with the wrong idea of what it means to be an atheist.

To be an atheist you need to have perfect knowledge of all things to come to the conclusion that God does not exist. Do you?

jayriginal:

These so called foundational questions have no bearing on my lack of belief in "god". I couldnt care less about evolution or big b@ng theories. They are not the reason I stopped believing. I simply hold them as more plausible than all the creation myths put together.
I've posed this question before but since you are yoruba (apparently) I might as well ask you why you reject the story that Obatala (?) came with a chain and a chicken and a snail shell of sand. I believe you know the rest of the story. How come you reject that one but accept an equally (possibly more) ridiculous version of some disembodied voice speaking things into existence and creating things from clay undecided

You have to be able to answer foundational questions such as; What caused the universe to come to existence and where did the original energy or matter come from? There are myths and there are true myths. The creation account is true myth that is backed up with scientific evidence. Show me the scientific evidence of your fairytale myth and I will show you the scientific evidence of the true myth and we will see whose worldview is based on a solid foundation.

jayriginal:

You didnt ask one. You made an assertion and I took the liberty of customizing it for you.

Just as your colleagues are fund of doing.

jayriginal:

Yup, like you asserting that blue eyes are caused by a curse.
The bible is mans word about god. So also is the Quran and all the so called holy books.

Melanin determines the colour of the eye. If the iris has a larger amount of melanin, it will be brown but if it has a little amount the eye will be blue.

jayriginal:

You are entitled to your opinions. Just to make sure the goal posts are not deftly shifted, I'll quote you again_____________

I believe the gods you mentioned exist but I do not have faith in them.

jayriginal:

A clever statement but I wont let you get away with it.
We might also say if there were no Harry Potter, there would be no books and movies about him. I dont believe in Allah neither do you, so concerning Islam for instance, you are atheist (maybe a-allah). Therefore by applying your logic, Allah exists cos you dont believe in him. Also all the other gods you dont believe in now exist by virtue of your unbelief in them. Nice one Ola, you have now "unbelieved" these gods into existence and they are now angry with you for your rejection of them.

We have a name we call them, they all tremble at the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

jayriginal:

Aha!
Anticipated earlier. See below.

Ignorance is bliss, right? You better learn about DNA which is a molecule of heredity that is passed from parents to children as this will explain how you get the amount of melanin.

jayriginal:

You presume to know how I think, which is why you have laboured strenuously under the illusion that you can prove that I believe or know god. If you would shed your assumptions, you would find that you have undertaken the impossible. It would seem you already know that, as Ive been asking you for quite a while to get on with it and you have been pussyfooting.
Neither semantic gymnastics nor linguistic acrobatics will be of any use to you in your quest. Sophistry wont help either.

I have no problem giving you the evidence but why have you developed cold feet when I said you should be prepared to be committed as soon as I make my case?
Re: Darwin's Day by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:29am On Mar 02, 2012
Enigma:

@ Olaadegbu

I don't know if you've seen it already but here is something you might find interesting.

[flash=400,300]http://youtube.com/v/gqqr-Vl-CYM[/flash]

May God richly bless you for bringing this videoclip to my attention. Richard Dawkins surely met more than his match in this debate.
Re: Darwin's Day by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:09am On Mar 02, 2012
mazaje:

Mutation that causes blonde hair and the mutations which caused lactose tolerance in human adults are all as a result of sin, eh?. . . Does OLAADEGBU know that even the Jews that created the genesis mythology do not believe in original since hypothesis?. . .Pls explain to us how sin causes mutation(detailed mechanism). . . .Enough of your nonsense. . . .

Follow this conversation between a biblical creationist "C" and an evolutionist "E" as they discuss some recent scientific news headlines and see how it answers you questions:

E: Have you heard about the research findings regarding mouse evolution?

C: Are you referring to the finding of coat colour change in beach mice?

E: Yes, isn't it a wonderful example of evolution in action?

C: No, I think it's a good example of natural selection in action, which is merely selecting information that already exists.

E: Well, what about antibiotic resistance in bacteria? Don't you think that's a good example of evolution occurring right before our eyes?

C: No, you seem to be confusing the terms "evolution" and "natural selection."

E: But natural selection is the primary mechanism that drives evolution.

C: Natural selection doesn't drive molecule-to-man evolution; you are giving natural selection a power that it does not have - one that can supposedly add new information to the genome, as molecule-to-man-evolution requires. But natural selection simply can't do that because it works with information that already exists.
Re: Darwin's Day by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:13am On Mar 02, 2012
Deep Sight:

Why is anyone wasting energy over Dawkins, one of the most unintelligent people on the planet? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

He is supposed to be the most intelligent atheist evolutionist. shocked
Re: Darwin's Day by mazaje(m): 2:15am On Mar 02, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Follow this conversation between a biblical creationist "C" and an evolutionist "E" as they discuss some recent scientific news headlines and see how it answers you questions:

E:   Have you heard about the research findings regarding mouse evolution?  

C:   Are you referring to the finding of coat colour change in beach mice?  

E:   Yes, isn't it a wonderful example of evolution in action?  

C:   No, I think it's a good example of natural selection in action, which is merely selecting information that already exists.  

E:   Well, what about antibiotic resistance in bacteria?  Don't you think that's a good example of evolution occurring right before our eyes?  

C:    No, you seem to be confusing the terms "evolution" and "natural selection."

E:   But natural selection is the primary mechanism that drives evolution.    

C:   Natural selection doesn't drive molecule-to-man evolution; you are giving natural selection a power that it does not have - one that can supposedly add new information to the genome, as molecule-to-man-evolution requires.  But natural selection simply can't do that because it works with information that already exists.

I asked a simple question. . .Where is your scientific explanation on how blonde hair and the mutations which caused lactose tolerance in human adults are all as a result of sin?. . . .You made that nonsensical claim so provide the scientific explanations for that, after all you claim you have all the scientific evidence in the bible, all we want is for you to point to it. . .
Re: Darwin's Day by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:26am On Mar 02, 2012
PA1982:

You are really quite ignorant so I'm not surprised you make such an error as this

Merely saying this does not show how you logically disproved this it just shows your emotional outburst.

PA1982:

Original human have brown eyes. One colour.
Via mutations, they now have brown, grey, blue or green eyes. Four colours.
From one to four is a net gain.

Now explain to us why lactose tolerance is not a gain, either.

I'm sure you an interesting explanation for male n i p p l e s, too.

Scientists who are creationists would tell you that the blue colour in the blue eyes is as a result of the way light scatters off of the thin layer of brown-coloured melanin.
Re: Darwin's Day by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:00am On Mar 02, 2012
mazaje:

I asked a simple question. . .Where is your scientific explanation on how blonde hair and the mutations which caused lactose tolerance in human adults are all as a result of sin?. . . .You made that nonsensical claim so provide the scientific explanations for that, after all you claim you have all the scientific evidence in the bible, all we want is for you to point to it. . .

If you read my previous posts I explained my perspective on natural selection and mutatation which is obviously different from your perspective. The mutation creating lactose tolerance in human being doesn't add new information to the genome. Humans are born lactose-tolerant and others have what is called lactase persistence.
Re: Darwin's Day by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 02, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Scientists who are creationists would tell you that the blue colour in the blue eyes is as a result of the way light scatters off of the thin layer of brown-coloured melanin.

Wow!
Re: Darwin's Day by mazaje(m): 3:08am On Mar 02, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

If you read my previous posts I explained my perspective on natural selection and mutatation which is obviously different from your perspective. The mutation creating lactose tolerance in human being doesn't add new information to the genome. Humans are born lactose-tolerant and others have what is called lactase persistence.

The scientific process of sin causing mutation is what I want you to provide, you made the claim so provide the evidence already. . . .It shouldn't be a hard thing for you, after all the bible contains all the scientific explanations, no?. . .
Re: Darwin's Day by mazaje(m): 3:09am On Mar 02, 2012
Martian:

Wow!

Na today?. . . Just keep reading and laughing at creationist scientist Olaadegbu. . .
Re: Darwin's Day by mantraa: 3:33am On Mar 02, 2012
@Olaadegbu

Have you read 'The God Delusion' by Richard Dawkins?
Re: Darwin's Day by Enigma(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2012
OLAADEGBU:
 . . . You better learn about DNA which is a molecule of heredity . . . .

See the impact that knowledge/understanding of what DNA represents had on one of the evangelical atheists' greatest champions of all time.  smiley

[flash=400,300]http://youtube.com/v/X1e4FUhfHiU[/flash]
Re: Darwin's Day by Enigma(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Deep Sight link=topic=869536.msg10309264#msg10309264 date=1330623705:

Why is anyone wasting energy over Dawkins, one of the most unintelligent people on the planet? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

He is the pope of evangelical atheists!

cool
Re: Darwin's Day by mantraa: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2012
^^^^
have you read the god delusion?

Take a look at his website http://richarddawkins.net/ before condemning the man. It's mainly about the celebration of science and reason. Add you opinion to the topics in the comments. I think you and olaadegbu might enjoy adding to the discussions there too.
Re: Darwin's Day by jayriginal: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

To be an atheist you need to have perfect knowledge of all things to come to the conclusion that God does not exist.  Do you?
Let me quote myself here.

jayriginal:

You are burdened with the wrong idea of what it means to be an atheist.
You need to let go of your pre conceived notions of atheism. Very soon like Frosbel used to, you will advocate killing of atheists.

OLAADEGBU:

You have to be able to answer foundational questions such as; What caused the universe to come to existence and where did the original energy or matter come from?  There are myths and there are true myths.  The creation account is true myth that is backed up with scientific evidence.  Show me the scientific evidence of your fairytale myth and I will show you the scientific evidence of the true myth and we will see whose worldview is based on a solid foundation.
No I do not need to be able to answer such questions. They have no bearing on my lack of belief. For you, not being able to answer such questions is a an itch that must be scratched with god did it. Its good enough for you and therefore, others must accept it too. Not so.

I have no fairy tales or myths, neither do I need one.

OLAADEGBU:

Just as your colleagues are fund of doing.
Whats this ? You make a statement and I show you it can be applied to you. Is that a "sin" ?

OLAADEGBU:

Melanin determines the colour of the eye.  If the iris has a larger amount of melanin, it will be brown but if it has a little amount the eye will be blue. 
Im not interested in this. I want you to establish your boisterous claim.

OLAADEGBU:

I believe the gods you mentioned exist but I do not have faith in them. 
Well you should. It would even your chances.

OLAADEGBU:

We have a name we call them, they all tremble at the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
As you believe you believe.

OLAADEGBU:

Ignorance is bliss, right?  You better learn about DNA which is a molecule of heredity that is passed from parents to children as this will explain how you get the amount of melanin.

Like I said earlier (its too far down for me to quote), I can provide a basic explanation of DNA. I can even get sufficiently advanced information from the internet. I am not interested. The DNA proves itself not god. Why do you persist with the charade? I dont need science to stop believing in your god or any of the other man made gods. Why is DNA evidence for your god and not allah ?
If this is your proof, it is an utter fail.

OLAADEGBU:

I have no problem giving you the evidence but why have you developed cold feet when I said you should be prepared to be committed as soon as I make my case?

Cold feet ke ? Have I not been begging you for about three pages to prove your case ?

It would seem that you cannot do away with assumptions because without them you really have nothing to say.
Get on with the proof. Feel free to discuss your theory of sin caused mutations with someone else. I will not engage you on that on this thread. I just want you to make good your boast.
Re: Darwin's Day by jayriginal: 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2012
Dawkins publicly spanked ? I think not.
The Christian goes on for over 9 minutes (the entire video is 10minutes 44 seconds) and then the clip is edited and ends with "I believe you have faith in your wife, is there evidence for that" and "atheism is a faith" (or was it religion he said).

Dawkins is talking about faith and evidence, then the christian asks a really silly question asking for Dawkins evidence of faith in his wife. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING. And then saying atheism is a faith. There are questions sometimes so silly (and unexpected by virtue of their sheer idiocy) that will leave you speechless.

Anyway, its a common christian tactic. Cant expect anything better.

Oh and Flew didnt become a christian. I guess it needs to be pointed out.
Re: Darwin's Day by mazaje(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2012
^^
I wasted 10 mins watching the video expecting to see something nice or interesting, the theist made not interesting point or argument, just regurgitated the same spurious arguments like, our God is eternal and not man made with out providing any evidence for that and forgetting that his entire God idea and beliefs came from other men and his alleged word of God is NOTHING but the writings, thoughts, ideas and conception of other men and their superstitions that were written down. . .
Re: Darwin's Day by jayriginal: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2012
mazaje:

^^
I wasted 10 mins watching the video expecting to see something nice or interesting, the theist made not interesting point or argument, just regurgitated the same spurious arguments like, our God is eternal and not man made with out providing any evidence for that and forgetting that his entire God idea and beliefs came from other men and his alleged word of God is NOTHING but the writings, thoughts, ideas and conception of other men and their superstitions that were written down. . .
I swear to "god".
Re: Darwin's Day by PA1982(f): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Merely saying this does not show how you logically disproved this it just shows your emotional outburst.

Thus writes the master of argument by comix?
Come, come, you can do better than that.

Source, please. I'd like to read the article, especially considering the lack of 'brown' eye colour chromosones in those us who don't have brown eyes.
Re: Darwin's Day by mazaje(m): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2012
PA1982:

Source, please. I'd like to read the article, especially considering the lack of 'brown' eye colour chromosones in those us who don't have brown eyes.

Stop taking Olaadegbu and his creationist scientific "explanations" seriously. . .How do you expect any serious person that knows what he is saying to drop such drivel. . . .
Re: Darwin's Day by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2012
mazaje:

The scientific process of sin causing mutation is what I want you to provide, you made the claim so provide the evidence already. . . .It shouldn't be a hard thing for you, after all the bible contains all the scientific explanations, no?. . .

PA1982:

Since you guys are too lazy to do your own research on google, here is a suggested link to educate you.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/am/v3/n2/four-women-boat-kids
Re: Darwin's Day by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2012
What Have Mutations Really Changed?
Most people have heard the term gene but are less familiar with the term allele (pronounced uh-LEEL). A “gene” is a specific segment of DNA that contains the code for specific traits, such as eye color, and most genes code for more than one trait. Alleles are the various versions of genes that appear in a population. When we speak of “genetic diversity” or “differences” in genes, we mean that there are multiple alleles of a particular gene, not that there are entirely new or different genes.

God initially created some alleles in Adam and Eve, but others were generated by mutations, or mistakes, in DNA copying. For example, every human has a gene for eye color, called OCA2. Different variations of OCA2, called alleles, are believed to code for brown, hazel, or blue eyes. Everyone has a copy of this OCA2 gene, but our individual eye colors are determined by which OCA2 alleles we have.

When we look at humans today, we want to know where all these variations came from. Did these variations exist before the Flood, or did they appear after the Flood? By studying the frequency of alleles and the geographic distribution of alleles, we try to reconstruct what ancient populations might have been like and when they changed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D. L. Duffy et al., “A Three-Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism Haplotype in Intron 1 of OCA2 Explains Most Human Eye-Color Variation,” American Journal of Human Genetics 80 (2007): 241–252.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/am/v3/n2/four-women-boat-kids
Re: Darwin's Day by mazaje(m): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You stated this nonsense drivel, now you are coming up with another drivel for us to read. . .Did you bother to read the drivel that was written in the article you provided?. . .Answers in genesis is a  pseudo-scientific website. . .Non of the the drivel they write is acceptable science. . . .
Re: Darwin's Day by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
mantraa:

@Olaadegbu

Have you read 'The God Delusion' by Richard Dawkins?

I have not read it but have read and watched debates about it including where the author of the book was soundly trashed by John Lennox.  Watch the videoclip again or watch the full debate to find out its logical conclusion.

http://fixed-point.org/index.php/video/35-full-length/164-the-dawkins-lennox-debate
Re: Darwin's Day by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2012
Enigma:

See the impact that knowledge/understanding of what DNA represents had on one of the evangelical atheists' greatest champions of all time. smiley

[flash=400,300]http://youtube.com/v/X1e4FUhfHiU[/flash]

We thank God for how this guy found out the truth before it was too late. It is better to be late than sorry at the end. If those who are portraying themselves as atheists on this forum are sincere and truly seeking for the truth they would consider the message that the DNA is giving.
Re: Darwin's Day by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2012
Enigma:

He is the pope of evangelical atheists!

cool

And most intellectual schizophrenics get their argument from his books and debates.
Re: Darwin's Day by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:23am On Mar 03, 2012
jayriginal:

Let me quote myself here.
You need to let go of your pre conceived notions of atheism. Very soon like Frosbel used to, you will advocate killing of atheists.

Frosbel will not, could not and did not advocate for the killing of atheists, and that's if they exist. To call yourselves atheists you must have absolute knowledge of the universe. Let's say that a circle represents all the knowledge in the entire universe, to have absolute knowledge you must know how many hairs are upon every head, every thought of every human heart, every detail of history, every atom within every rock, nothing is hidden from your eyes, that you know the intimate details of the secret love-life of the fleas on the back of the black cat of Napolean's great-grandmother, what amount of gold or petroleum there is in China if there are any.

jayriginal:

No I do not need to be able to answer such questions. They have no bearing on my lack of belief. For you, not being able to answer such questions is a an itch that must be scratched with god did it. Its good enough for you and therefore, others must accept it too. Not so.

I have no fairy tales or myths, neither do I need one.

If foundational questions are too complicated for you let me ask you the question John Lennox asked Dawkins. Do you have faith in your wife if you are married? When you walked up to her on your first date and asked her to give you her name did you believe her or did you say you doubted it? When she told you where she worked did you say "I don't believe that either" If you did I don't think you will have a relationship right now.

jayriginal:

Whats this ? You make a statement and I show you it can be applied to you. Is that a "sin" ?

If you say so.

jayriginal:

Im not interested in this. I want you to establish your boisterous claim.

I am still waiting for your committment. undecided

jayriginal:

Well you should. It would even your chances.

That would be called idolatory.

jayriginal:

As you believe you believe.

I believe that they are idols.

jayriginal:

Like I said earlier (its too far down for me to quote), I can provide a basic explanation of DNA. I can even get sufficiently advanced information from the internet. I am not interested. The DNA proves itself not god. Why do you persist with the charade? I dont need science to stop believing in your god or any of the other man made gods. Why is DNA evidence for your god and not allah ?
If this is your proof, it is an utter fail.

Did you see the videoclip posted by Enigma about an atheist who had a change of mind due to the evidence of DNA?

jayriginal:

Cold feet ke ? Have I not been begging you for about three pages to prove your case ?

All you need to do is to agree to believe and worship the Infinite Creator God if I give you the evidence that He exists.

jayriginal:

It would seem that you cannot do away with assumptions because without them you really have nothing to say.
Get on with the proof. Feel free to discuss your theory of sin caused mutations with someone else. I will not engage you on that on this thread. I just want you to make good your boast.

The ball is in your court. cool
Re: Darwin's Day by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:56am On Mar 03, 2012
Here is Lee Strobel, another former atheist who came to saving faith in our Lord Jesus Christ after he set out to prove the Bible wrong.  He is here giving the biological information that is in the DNA as evidence for God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUw6aRB9VMg
Re: Darwin's Day by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:16am On Mar 03, 2012
mazaje:

You stated this nonsense drivel, now you are coming up with another drivel for us to read. . .Did you bother to read the drivel that was written in the article you provided?. . .Answers in genesis is a pseudo-scientific website. . .Non of the the drivel they write is acceptable science. . . .

You see drivel because of the evolutionist spectacles you use in viewing the evidence. When you begin to use the proper spectacle to see clearly then you will know that mutations that create lactose tolerance in human beings does not add any information to the genome as your scum-pond-to-humans evolution fails to see. You will also see that human beings are born to produce the lactose-digesting enzyme lactase and eventually some human beings stop producing these lactase while others have a nucleotide switch in their DNA which can keep lactase into adulthood.
Re: Darwin's Day by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:19am On Mar 03, 2012
Re: Darwin's Day by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:31am On Mar 03, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBbBenCTTwE

"Darwin's Rottweiler is about to get a run for his money, " - BBC

The God Delusion, the world-wide best-seller by atheist and scientist Prof. Richard Dawkins, is an all-out assault on religion in general and Christianity in particular. One year after its publication, fellow Oxford Professor John Lennox met Dawkins in Birmingham, Alabama to put his assertions to the test in a clash between two of the greatest minds in the science-religion debate.

Remaining true to our goal of engaging secular culture on critical issues in a thoughtful, respectful manner, Fixed Point Foundation sponsored The God Delusion Debate. The debate pits Dawkins against his Oxford University colleague Professor John Lennox, who is both a scientist and a Christian theologian. In this, his first visit to the so-called "Bible Belt," Dawkins debates his views as expressed in The God Delusion and their validity over and against the Christian faith. The event garnered national and international attention from The Times of London, NPR, BBC, Christian Post, and Fox News Network. Spectator Magazine called the debate "remarkable," and still others have called it historic.

The God Delusion Debate was filmed on before a sold-out crowd at the University of Alabama-Birmingham's Alys Stephens Center and broadcast live to a global audience of over one million.

For the full debate, see http://www.fixed-point.org .
Re: Darwin's Day by mazaje(m): 2:46am On Mar 03, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You see drivel because of the evolutionist spectacles you use in viewing the evidence. When you begin to use the proper spectacle to see clearly then you will know that mutations that create lactose tolerance in human beings does not add any information to the genome as your scum-pond-to-humans evolution fails to see. You will also see that human beings are born to produce the lactose-digesting enzyme lactase and eventually some human beings stop producing these lactase while others have a nucleotide switch in their DNA which can keep lactase into adulthood.

Some times you really need to read what you are writing. . . .How does this prove that sin is what causes mutation as you ridiculously claimed?. . . .Keep on jumping and singing all over the place. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? / ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.