Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

What Have You Contributed Or Done For Nigeria Or Your Country?. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have You Contributed Or Done For Nigeria Or Your Country?. (747 Views)

Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss / These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign / Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Contributed Or Done For Nigeria Or Your Country?. by Observer1: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2012
I see and hear people complaining about their country and leaders always.,

I know some things are basic human right,but my question is what have you
contributed or done for the good of human race,am sure we all have a role to
play inrespective of how little it may be.

so what have u done for your country?.
Re: What Have You Contributed Or Done For Nigeria Or Your Country?. by Rgp92: 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2012
I spread propaganda about how good nigeria is. Teach people about our rich culture, studying Cybernetics and politics so i can return home and teach my knowlegde to the others.
Re: What Have You Contributed Or Done For Nigeria Or Your Country?. by Observer1: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2012
Well done rgp92.

every little helps.
Re: What Have You Contributed Or Done For Nigeria Or Your Country?. by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2012
Rgp92:

I spread propaganda about how good nigeria is. Teach people about our rich culture, studying Cybernetics and politics so i can return home and teach my knowlegde to the others.

^^^Hehehe grin wink. Bruh, sure you want to stick with that word 'propaganda'? Though some might argue that in trying to sell Nigeria, 'propaganda' is the only way to go undecided.

Hitlers' Goebbels knows what i'm on about smiley.
Re: What Have You Contributed Or Done For Nigeria Or Your Country?. by Nnenna1(f): 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Hehehe grin wink. Bruh, sure you want to stick with that word 'propaganda'? Though some might argue that in trying to sell Nigeria, 'propaganda' is the only way to go undecided.

Hitlers' Goebbels knows what i'm on about smiley.

Our beliefs are disseminated through propaganda. Truth is not as cemented as we think it is.
Re: What Have You Contributed Or Done For Nigeria Or Your Country?. by sheyguy: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2012
As for me, i can't risk my life for Nigeria right now, my contribution is staying outa/preventing corruption, our no. 1 problem and remaining legit in ma biz.
Re: What Have You Contributed Or Done For Nigeria Or Your Country?. by Afam4eva(m): 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2012
My own contribution is to continually criticize the government until they change their ways.
Re: What Have You Contributed Or Done For Nigeria Or Your Country?. by Observer1: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2012
@AFAM

Are sure that ur voice is heard by the
decision makers?.or just in d haircut shop.

(1) (Reply)

How Security Operatives Stopped Sympathizers At Ojukwu Funeral / Boko Haram Burnt Polic Station And Kill Religion Leader In Maiduguri / Online Battle Of Words Between Muslims And Non Muslims - Its Quite Interesting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.