Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Pioneer Eclipse Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pioneer Eclipse Is Recruiting. (740 Views)

NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE Is Recruiting Presently / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pioneer Eclipse Is Recruiting. by Frankbet(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2007
Hey guys,

I just came by this infor and thought i should share it with the forum.

Pioneer Eclipse is recruiting qualified candidates for the post of quality managers (Ref. PE 05) First Degree or HND in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration of related disciplines;Should have attention for details and an excellent Managerial skill.

Personal Assistant to the M.D (Ref. PE 02)First Degree in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration of related disciplines; Numeric abilities and should have attention for details; Excellent use of the English language and a sound computer skill.

Interested candidate are to call 07027700352 or send their CVs to c_cpan@yahoo.com before the 26th of october 2007.

Good luck guys
Re: Pioneer Eclipse Is Recruiting. by bayoman: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2007
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS POSTING. I WILL BE GLAD IF YOU CAN ALWAYS UPDATE ME IN MY MAIL AS TO VACANCIES. I HAVE B.SC IN ACCOUNTING AND I NEED A HOB DESPERATELY. HERE IS MY MAIL ADDRESS bayoadumati @yahoo.com. HOPE TO GET UR MAILS.THANKS ONE LOVE

(1) (Reply)

Private Equity Positions / Go To Romance Section / Pay Of Igi Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.