Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,826 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Zenith Bank:what Next - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank:what Next (745 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Interview With Md, Access Bank. What Should I Expect? / First Bank : What A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank:what Next by denny2: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2007
Hi,fellow nairalanders( those who had a second interview with the human resource manager),what do you think we should expect from them especially now that we all know that the bank is the highest paid in the country?
i also wish to get in touch with some of those who had their interview with the bank last week wednesday .my email address is dennis2chika@yahoo.com and my phone number is 08076138174.PLS FEED ME IF THERE IS ANY NEW DEVELOPMENT. WHEN DO WE EXPECT OUR CALLS FROM THEM?I PROMISE TO ALSO DO THE SAME
Re: Zenith Bank:what Next by rasheed001: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2007
[[url]i]hello
plz i want to open an account with zenith bank but i don't know what to do know, plz help me[/i][/url]
[color=#006600][/ shocked sad cool angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Zenith Bank:what Next by cenechi: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2007
Hey pls let me know when u hear anything because i also had mine last wed. Do u know the name of the lady that interviewed us that day (24th oct 2007)? I need to know her name. My number is 08036163012 or send a mail to cenechie@yahoo.com. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Etb Test Format / Halliburton Interview! / Scammers Ahoy! This Guy Is Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.