Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent (26479 Views)

Tinubu, Mohammed Are Wrong, I Remain APC Leader – Buhari / Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House / Rauf Aregbesola Wants Abiola Listed As One Of Nigeria's Ex- Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by franklyn71: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2012
You do not ask a boy to pursue a man's job. Not because you use gun enter office to rule 9ja make you think say you automatically qualify to rule again as a politician. you think say politics na small boys game, abi you want to use your left hand learn to write for  old age. Oya clap with one Oga Buhari make we see how possible. lol
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Mavor: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2012
Na lie joor. This guy get money!!!! Im embezzle tire those days with idiagbon. Im dey position imself for 2015. Rubbish. 9ja suppose don break into 2 by then so maybe he will rule Almajiristan (North Nigeria).
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by gonon: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2012
This is too obvious, See scam. This is someone who contested for three years without outside funds (according to him sha), Abegi, how did this piece of s.hit make headline? Moderators do your job,
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by odedele: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
d intergrity president nigeria neva had
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by odedele: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2012
intergrity president nigeria neva had
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by violent(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2012
Are People this dumb to realize there's no way in hell this story can be true?
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by adino(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2012
@ Weep Weep General (congress of progressive Criers CPC)

Na Jonathan do am like this, shei! Oga Jona you Bad oooh. Just look at the cring Great Ayatolla after going through some Goodluck thrashing. Well sha more awaits you in 2015, and more in 2019 and even more and more cries in 2023,2027 etal. (That is if Nigeria still dey sha)

Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Baawaa(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2012
I doubt the story,but Buhari is a principle man cool cool
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by moshoodn(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2012
Jakumo:

Come on Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden, big boys don't weep in public, so cut that silly chit out before you become the object of even more ridicule than you already are.   It is not the end of the world if your dream of becoming the Grand Exalted Sheikh of Nigeriastan keeps getting crushed by reality.  Just suck it up and take it on the chin like the mouse that you are.

Look at you,  you blithering buffoon, and look at all your aides, all weeping and wailing like 3-year olds deprived of TV cartoons for an hour.  If you break down and sob in public like this every time you lose another election, there won't be any tears left to shed when some more of your 20 ugly wives kick the bucket and croak.

Get a hold of yourself, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden, and stop trying to play the victim.    Your acting skills are utter crap, and frankly that overplayed pantomime drama just makes you look drunk and melancholy, in a profoundly dimwitted sort of way.  Try and bring cheerful and uplifting thoughts to mind, for example by day-dreaming about you ordering the stoning to death of women, or limb amputations of petty thieves caught in your got-herding village.   In no time you will wipe those fake tears away, and replace them with the chit-eating devlilish grin that better suits your true character.
come on boy you just sounded like a big fool that you are.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by moshoodn(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2012
Bawss1:

Jakumo has ALWAYs been funny. His fan base on NL swells with each post.
sheattttttttttt
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Pukkah: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2012
Bawss1:

Jakumo has ALWAYs been funny. His fan base on NL swells with each post.

Can you provide an evidence of this? If not, your post should be consigned to the dust bin of fallacy.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by moshoodn(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
homerac7:

I'm not into culture of filling condolence registers because if there's someone I could do dt for, I might as well tell it to him/her while alive.

May ur remaining days know peace Mai Gaskiya, may u enjoy good health and joy. U r one of the greatest; a legend. Trudge on in pathway of light, Mohammadu Buhari.
here is the voice of a sensible person.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Chinom(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
N20m rent !!, then the landlord agrees to slash N5m. Why do we allow property owners to get away with is absurdity. Both the Landlord and Buhari are thieves. Even the N5m he slashed off the rent can get Buhari a decent flat in Abuja. Why would any sane person pay N20m per annum for rent. Bunch of looters. Won't be surprised is that house is owned by a serving or retired public servant/politician.
He should fold his mat and go back to Bauchi. I thought they all sit on the floor?. Why the hell would he need a N20m house for rent.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Ayoobscom(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2012
There's no other man i could have voted for if not Buhari each time I see his face I remember once upon a time Nigeria had a chance of good leadership.

Sadly, the monkeys who voted cluelessness still have the audacity to post on this wall, this is why Boko haram & MEND will soon finish all of you

Educated illiterates,
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by IYANGBALI: 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2012
abeg make we hear word,this is just another political gimmick,we are too intelligent to be fooled with this kind of sht PLS TRY HARDER.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by moshoodn(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
adino:

@ Weep Weep General (congress of progressive Criers CPC)

Na Jonathan do am like this, shei! Oga Jona you Bad oooh. Just look at the cring Great Ayatolla after going through some Goodluck thrashing. Well sha more awaits you in 2015, and more in 2019 and even more and more cries in 2023,2027 etal. (That is if Nigeria still dey sha)
come on boy. . . try and grow up
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Pukkah: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
Jakumo:

Come on Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden, big boys don't weep in public, so cut that silly chit out before you become the object of even more ridicule than you already are.   It is not the end of the world if your dream of becoming the Grand Exalted Sheikh of Nigeriastan keeps getting crushed by reality.  Just suck it up and take it on the chin like the mouse that you are.

Look at you,  you blithering buffoon, and look at all your aides, all weeping and wailing like 3-year olds deprived of TV cartoons for an hour.  If you break down and sob in public like this every time you lose another election, there won't be any tears left to shed when some more of your 20 ugly wives kick the bucket and croak.

Get a hold of yourself, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden, and stop trying to play the victim.    Your acting skills are utter crap, and frankly that overplayed pantomime drama just makes you look drunk and melancholy, in a profoundly dimwitted sort of way.  Try and bring cheerful and uplifting thoughts to mind, for example by day-dreaming about you ordering the stoning to death of women, or limb amputations of petty thieves caught in your got-herding village.   In no time you will wipe those fake tears away, and replace them with the chit-eating devlilish grin that better suits your true character.

Why not even make a feeble attempt to address the issue rather than resort to needless abusive and insults on this man? You should note that it is those who have run out of logic that resort to verbal attacks and insults.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by moshoodn(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2012
boneruns:

Does it mean Buhari has no investment that can yield a monthly profit of 20million per month?  After all the top positions he previous helm?  Na wa o!

so you want him to steal
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by aykay47: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
Abeg dont tell me this guy is broke. lipsrsealed 'Landlord', respect your earstwhile leader na. grin
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by wordychap: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
eyah! sorry. hope he didn't cry
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by staaari: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
Reading some comments on this post, shows clearly, why Nigerian will always get thieves as rulers.

Blame nobody but Nigerians for the rulers that rigged their way into office.

Nigerians enjoy and rejoice when looters become their leaders.

sad. very sad.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by hbabe(f): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
I am shocked that Buhari not put plans in place for the renewal of his rent before he moved into a N20m house.  I hope this is not just a strategy to make him look like a saint in the eyes of Nigerians.
I don't beleive this story sha!
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
ummmmm
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Pukkah: 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
beaf roast:

meehn NOBODY fit satisfy nigerians!
if na GEJ or any oda government pikin dey spend money nyafu-nyafu, we go yarn.
An x-government pikin was ejected or about to be ejected because him no get money pay for rent and as usual we don start to yarn potopoto again.
WHICH WAY NIGERIA!!!

Do you mind them?  This is why I think that Nigerians have not suffered enough to be able to recognize the people plundering, looting and stashing away their commonwealth from the ascetic, austere leaders they have had.  Imagine someone saying that Buhari has kept away billions or that he ejected himself  shocked from the house. How ridiculous can people get?

How easy is it to stash away billions and pretend that you don't have a penny on you for over 30 years? People who are adept at Wealth Management know that it's virtually impossible to hide away a fortune for that long while wallowing in poverty without any telltale sign of your loot.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by moshoodn(m): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2012
gonon:

This is too obvious,  See scam. This is someone who contested for three years without outside funds (according to him sha),  Abegi, how did this piece of s.hit make headline? Moderators do your job,
bullsheeeeeeeeeet boy.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by agabaI23(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2012
efisher:

What is he doing living in a house with rent of 20 million naira? That sum of money can build a house in his village and if he plans well, can buy him a land somewhere nice in Abuja and he can build his own. It only goes to show that he too can be VERY wasteful as he is trying to live above his means. Buhari, please cut your coat according to your cloth and stop trying to be what you are not.
That's exactly the question in my mind. Why live above his means? He can accept ill gotten wealth not minding the source. That's how he accepted stolen funds from former pdp stalwarts for his campaign and he os still claiming St. Buhari. T. Danjuma who is taking a lionshare of common wealth to the extent he has no idea what to with his money is the one paying for his apartment. Buhari is still part of them
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Pukkah: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2012
staaari:

Reading some comments on this post, shows clearly, why Nigerian will always get thieves as rulers.

Blame nobody but Nigerians for the rulers that rigged their way into office.

Nigerians enjoy and rejoice when looters become their leaders.

sad. very sad.

Sadly, what is emerging from this thread is that one key prerequisite to win an election in Nigeria is to be a well-known thief. What has happened to the value system of this country?
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by omnitrix: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2012
great man,great persnonality, truely honest
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by omnitrix: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2012
i copy that moshoodn
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Pukkah: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2012
Mavor:

Na lie joor. This guy get money!!!! Im embezzle tire those days with idiagbon. Im dey position imself for 2015. Rubbish. 9ja suppose don break into 2 by then so maybe he will rule Almajiristan (North Nigeria).

Read over what you wrote again! So let me ask you:

1. How much did he embezzle during the Idiagbon days?  Give an idea of the 'money wey e get'.
2. How come he's using the Idiagbon days loot to position for 2015 and he didn't use it to position in 2003, 2007, and 2011?

You guys should be cautious and desist from making unsubstantiated statements.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by agabaI23(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2012
hbabe:

I am shocked that Buhari not put plans in place for the renewal of his rent before he moved into a N20m house.  I hope this is not just a strategy to make him look like a saint in the eyes of Nigerians.
I don't beleive this story sha!
Thank God he did win. He would have ran the country into bankruptcy.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Kay005: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
omnitrix:

great man,great persnonality, truely honest
i concur,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Fund Budget Through Sukuk Bond / Ekweremadu: Nobody Told Me About Kidney Transplant, Alleged Donor Tells Uk Court / Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.