Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? (15801 Views)

Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? / Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2012
I have been completely and pleasantly shocked by this picture. Heaven help me, bold, creative and in a way attention seeking. Taking the attention away from the bride. would you let your husband steal the show on your wedding day?

Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
Holy batman! shocked Apart from the general ridiculousness of the outfit, he looks like a flaming homose.xual! They need to fire that designer.
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2012
ileobatojo:

Holy batman! shocked Apart from the general ridiculousness of the outfit, he looks like a flaming homose.xual! They need to fire that designer.
I think he watched too many cinderella movies and has convinced himself that he is prince charming or King Auther, complete with royal purple, crown and cape. Am sure he designed it himself

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2012
debrief08:

I think he watched too many cinderella movies and has convinced himself that he is prince charming or King Auther, complete with royal purple, crown and cape. Am sure he designed it himself

Lmao. How unfortunate! Anyway, who am I to judge if that’s how the lady likes her man? grin Eternal marital bliss to them!
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
I’m looking at it again and man that picture hurts my eyes! It’s amazing the number of ghastly things they managed to fit into one outfit!
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2012
ileobatojo:

I’m looking at it again and man that picture hurts my eyes! It’s amazing the number of ghastly things they managed to fit into one outfit!
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa, Just looked at the way he held her hand, just like in those cinderella movies.
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by highland(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2012
It all depend on your creativity and cultural tradition, but nothing wrong with this anyway. Western world had taken a large part of our view and so we do find it hard to accept creativity using our local ideas or material.
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2012
highland:

It all depend on your creativity and cultural tradition, but nothing wrong with this anyway. Western world had taken a large part of our view and so we do find it hard to accept creativity using our local ideas or material.
how did satin a crown and a cape become african culture. A friend of mine wore agbada for his church wedding, thats cuture and creativity, this may be creative but nothing African culture about this
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by iaabc(f): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2012
I don't even know where to start in this outfit, ah ah?!
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by pendo89(f): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2012
OMG! shocked grin grin
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by oluite(f): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2012
ROTLMAO,What a day!!
Chei.
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Bawss1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
The bride's ex boyfriend will certainly be having the last laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
Bawss1:

The bride's ex boyfriend will certainly be having the last laugh.
I totally agree
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by mutter(f): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2012
I have to ask my husband if he would wear this, even just privately as a sign of his love.
I fear his answer would be NO sad
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by iaabc(f): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
is that a cape? shocked
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2012
iaabc:

is that a cape? shocked
Yes and a crown. only thing missing is a sword

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by ochiaha1(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin

A Clown and his bride.

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by SkyRider1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2012
I think this guy is sturbon. He must be cherubim and Seraphim. And insists on being in full regalia.
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by oyanwumi: 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2012
its not funny at all, this is another  YEMI MYLOVER in Action. O ga ju.

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Yeske2(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2012
No big deal inasmuch as the lady is comfortable with it but i wouldn't dare, kai!
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by PeeBee: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2012
Creative but NO!
What would the bridal train wear?
Suit?
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Valo29: 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2012
Is that a real wedding or play-acting?No guy in his right senses will dress that way for his wedding.
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by cindybrown(f): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2012
Dis is certainly ridiculous
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2012
HOLY GAGA!!! Not even Lady Gaga can commit this fashion sin. And that's saying something.
I hereby knight thee, Sir Gaga of the weirdos.
Where's Joane Rivers when you need her?

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by FlyboyZee: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hey!

Mr. Husband! Where is the SWORD?
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by 4wardever(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2012
Creative or not, I find this rather childish and funny.

Why should your wedding be an extension of halloween or looney toons?  grin grin grin grin

debrief08:

Yes and a crown. only thing missing is a sword

Nope, look closely. It's just beneath his trousers. lol

mutter:

I have to ask my husband if he would wear this, even just privately as a sign of his love.
I fear his answer would be NO sad
In this part of the world, if you want to fulfill your romantic fantasies, the bedroom still remains the safest place.

Wimp. grin grin grin Couldnt resist that. kiss

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by neyyo: 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
debrief08:

I totally agree

I wish this was my ex, ;DI mean the bride wink, Then I'll have no iota of doubt I made the rite decision leaving her. wonders shall never cease undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by oiseworld: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2012
grin grin

ochi-aha:

grin grin grin grin

A Clown and his bride.

i dey laugh in clown!  Ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki we actually need  guys like this.
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2012
PeeBee:

Creative but NO!
What would the bridal train wear?
Suit?
look @ d pix very well. His best man is in a similar outfit grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2012
ileobatojo:

[size=22pt]Holy batman! [/size]shocked Apart from the general ridiculousness of the outfit, he looks like a flaming homose.xual! They need to fire that designer.

Abeg o has batman ever been holy grin

bk to the discussion; at first i thought they were carnival king and queen until i realized its a wedding gown she had on, practically a poor man's way of having his wedding different.
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by amia: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2012
grin shocked personally,I don't think this guy is a Nigerian because no Nigerian guy will wear this costume on his wedding day. But I might be wrong
Very funny picture anyways lol
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
amia:

grin shocked personally,I don't think this guy is a Nigerian because no Nigerian guy will wear this costume �on his wedding day. But I might be wrong
Very funny picture anyways lol

Totally Nigerian oh, the wedding was on the 24th of December.
neyyo:

I wish this was my ex, ;DI mean the bride wink, Then I'll have no iota of doubt I made the rite decision leaving her. wonders shall never cease undecided
You really dey beef ur ex oh. lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Your UK Grade*AA Used Clothes (Bales)@ Our Lagos Office!+ 10% Discount! / Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] / How To Discover Beautiful Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.