Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! (35431 Views)

Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands / Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi / Why Men Don't Help-Out With Domestic Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2012
Meanwhile Jenny when my husband comes in to "help" out in the kitchen, meat always disappears, I didnt call him a meat theif oh but there is always a correlation between the number of times he enters and d pieces of mean missing. How do i handle that abeg?

1 Like

Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by Dyt(f): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2012
^^
buhahahahhahaa
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by ronkebp(f): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2012
So all of una don reach here ontop, cleaning the house and cooking??, lazy people full here no be small. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by ronkebp(f): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2012
debrief08:

Meanwhile Jenny when my husband comes in to "help" out in the kitchen, meat always disappears, I didnt call him a meat theif oh but there is always a correlation between the number of times he enters and d pieces of mean missing. How do i handle that abeg?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, just cook more meat, there is nothing you can do in that case, i have resigend to fate on that issue, i just cook extra meat.
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2012
ronkebp:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, just cook more meat, there is nothing you can do in that case, i have resigend to fate on that issue, i just cook extra meat.
lol, its not even the number of meat that worrys me its d fact that i will put plenty meat in his soup why the mysterious disappearance of my meat?
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by coogar: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2012
Dyt:

^^
buhahahahhahaa

what is so funny, dyt?
can you cook?
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by Sagamite(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2012
jennykadry:

I think a couple should be able to balance their lives. I grew up with a strict mother who made sure she taught me how to cook, growing up I thought she was cruel, I said to myself . . .  . why would this woman wake me up when I am enjoying my sleep and trying to relax? why did she have a nice long cane in her hand sitting on a little stool in the kitchen watching me cook?why would she tell me to wash the bathroom and clean the toilets, why did I have to sweep and mop floors?. . . .  I never knew she was preparing me for whenever time I find myself alone. I began to appreciate her after I turned 15, fresh from high school and st8 into the UNI in a strange land? shocked I thought I was going to die, and that was when I realized that I was truly and really alone and had to cook for myself, clean my little room, make my bed, sweep my floor and go to school.

I enjoy cooking all thanks to my mum who made that possible, there are times i leave work at 5pm and there are times when on call I come home at 11pm. Do I come home to cook for me? do my family members go hungry cos I am not home to cook? nope, cos I married a man a very sensible man who also loves cooking and does the cooking to give me a break. Do I appreciate him for cooking? a lot cos I have seen women struggle without any help from their husbands and to have a man that actually does that and even more? come onnnnnnnn he deserves a good servicing tongue and a submissive wife(only when necessary) tongue kiss.

I am not a feminist but people are beginning to turn these feminism into something else, like a woman refusing to cook cos she wants the table turned and the man doing the cook, truth is no matter how much we try to be modernized, women have always been known to be the stay at home cooks and the men the large bacon home bringers but thank God some of our mothers taught our men how to cook and made them realise that "hey it is not a crime to be in the kitchen sweating with spoon in your hand and maggi in the other" ,same way women are thought by their fathers that "hey, it's okay to change your flat tyre, it's okay to check the oil and water in your car every morning before you drive out, it is okay to change your cigarette lighter fuse yourself when necessary"

But truth is sometimes we deviate, men love to be pampered hence their lazyness sometimes, women on the other hand can get very lazy and its one of the reasons why we leave the car issues to our men to deal with, if the TV goes off and there is an electrical problem we call our husbands at work to report it, sometimes beg them to come home and fix it for us just so we can watch our african magic

Yes we have days like these, but at the end of the day, we all need to realize that we cannot function without the other and it is very important we get off our pampering moods and put on our work jackets.

snthesis, you see why I mentioned her as one of the ones you should use as your example?

You think I am not intelligent enough to know a good wife when I see one? Why do you think I have been trying to snatch her from her husband all this while?

Unfortunately, in the West and amongst some women that have an insatiable appetite to copy anything Western without using their brain because they think it is "cool", the prevailing paradigm women are being indoctrinated with is to do a lot less but expect a lot more. Basically, fight for equality by demanding men drop all their advantages but at the same time demand women keep their advantages and even get more. A men should fall at your feet and then put you on a pedestal for doing absolutely nada. That is EQUALITY in the modern woman's sense. And a lot of "real" men, "metrosexual" men feel funky when they show they have fallen in line.

Hmm!

E mi!

E mi Sagamite?

I am not a real man o, I am baba nla Cave man. O ri won o pe! (Dem head no correct)

I have no problem with such Western women, I have the liberty to hit-and-run! I go chop and I will go.

Don't impress me and think I will stay with you. Anuofia!
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by ronkebp(f): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2012
debrief08:

lol, its not even the number of meat that worrys me its d fact that i will put plenty meat in his soup why the mysterious disappearance of my meat?

Maybe you should put a whole 'cow' in his bowl of soup, if that will work smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by MissyB3(f): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2012
Abeg, bible wife/bible husband means?
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by Dyt(f): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2012
coogar:

what is so funny, dyt?
can you cook?

na
bt i can mk u sweat n ask 4 more food
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by coogar: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2012
Dyt:

na
bt i can mk u sweat n ask 4 more food

that is all i need. . . .thank you, dyt!
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by Dyt(f): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2012
so wen s ow marriage?
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by Sagamite(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2012
Missy_B:

You don't need to know.

Just make sure you set your yansh in the kitchen the way it is on that self-vignette on your profile.
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by ronkebp(f): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2012
[b] @op
« on: Today at 02:48:24 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never u buy d idea of employn a cook because öne day u myt end up losing ur sit as d first lady, u knw wot i min. Dey is always a sayn dat says "d way 2 man's heart is tru his stomach" 4rm ma observation i cud tell dat u neva did any form of domestic chores in yo adolescence age and dats y are findin it difficult nw. I hope u know dat bein a career woman does not only justifies dat u're industrious, dey are more 2 it dat u don't knw. As d case may be For the fact dat dis is a case study b4 me i must contribute my own quota in order 2 help u put ur home in shape. [1] first n foremost map out a daily duty routine 4 ursef wif stipulated time intervals. Make it a daily tradition 4 ur self, believe me u with in a short space of tyme u won't have any problem this again. [2] Try hard 2 close 4rm work at d official tyme and device a means 2 beat lagos traffic, every lagos road has a specific tyme 4 mad traffic and zero or less traffic. Always rememba to eat, take ur bath and hav a gud one hour sleep b4 u jump into other fin. This helps 2 kip body n soul 2geda because stress dey say is d greatest disease on earth nw, buh u can beat d stress if u deem fit. Moreover always rememba dat early 2 bed early 2 rise matters alot. [3] don't dissipate ur precious tyme on irrelevant fins lyk gossippin buh am nah sayin u shud bcome an introvert overnyt, sleepn n snorin all day when u're suppose 2 use dat tyme 2 reduce ur dosmestic task is not gud at all. [4] 4rm wot u've said since ur marriage is still young n no kids yet i believe dis is a gud ground 4 u multi-task n get accustomed 2 dis chores b4 d family gets bigger numerically. A gud hubby dat luvs u will always help u out when his tru wit wot he is doing. I have so many tips 2 lend u buh tyme won't permit me, try hard 2 put dis tips in to practice and u shall c dat d lord is gud. Or holla 4 more tips 08061368891.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] [/b]

guys came across the bolded in another post, i guess it is his message to the poster on this thread, who knows maybe her husband, i find it interesting except for his abbreviations.
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2012
debrief08:

Advice: Jst buy more meat.    .I swear the meat stolen hot hot will always be sweeter than the one served in the plate, There's pleasure in stealing it without getting caught, In my house my mumsy even hides the meat, So we search and search for the meat to steal, Even my popsy, ℓ☺ℓ, and men love searching again, It would be fun for ur home, And when he finds it again, U'll hide it somewhere else, STEALING is bad, ℓ☺ℓ
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by Sagamite(m): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2012
ronkebp:

[b] @op
« on: Today at 02:48:24 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never u buy d idea of employn a cook because öne day u myt end up losing ur sit as d first lady, u knw wot i min. Dey is always a sayn dat says "d way 2 man's heart is tru his stomach" 4rm ma observation i cud tell dat u neva did any form of domestic chores in yo adolescence age and dats y are findin it difficult nw. I hope u know dat bein a career woman does not only justifies dat u're industrious, dey are more 2 it dat u don't knw. As d case may be For the fact dat dis is a case study b4 me i must contribute my own quota in order 2 help u put ur home in shape. [1] first n foremost map out a daily duty routine 4 ursef wif stipulated time intervals. Make it a daily tradition 4 ur self, believe me u with in a short space of tyme u won't have any problem this again. [2] Try hard 2 close 4rm work at d official tyme and device a means 2 beat lagos traffic, every lagos road has a specific tyme 4 mad traffic and zero or less traffic. Always rememba to eat, take ur bath and hav a gud one hour sleep b4 u jump into other fin. This helps 2 kip body n soul 2geda because stress dey say is d greatest disease on earth nw, buh u can beat d stress if u deem fit. Moreover always rememba dat early 2 bed early 2 rise matters alot. [3] don't dissipate ur precious tyme on irrelevant fins lyk gossippin buh am nah sayin u shud bcome an introvert overnyt, sleepn n snorin all day when u're suppose 2 use dat tyme 2 reduce ur dosmestic task is not gud at all. [4] 4rm wot u've said since ur marriage is still young n no kids yet i believe dis is a gud ground 4 u multi-task n get accustomed 2 dis chores b4 d family gets bigger numerically. A gud hubby dat luvs u will always help u out when his tru wit wot he is doing. I have so many tips 2 lend u buh tyme won't permit me, try hard 2 put dis tips in to practice and u shall c dat d lord is gud. Or holla 4 more tips 08061368891.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] [/b]

guys came across the bolded in another post, i guess it is his message to the poster on this thread, who knows maybe her husband, i find it interesting except for his abbreviations.

I don't read such junk.

Let the foool go and learn how to write in English first.
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by coogar: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2012
Dyt:

so wen s ow marriage?

marriage after i am 100% sure you are good at cooking. . . .
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2012
Missy_B:

A man who loves his wife so much as Christ loved the church that he makes it his sole purpose to see her happy and in peace, a man who wont spent all his free time frivilously, drinking and chasing dirty girls, a man who will train his sons to treat women as queens cos he leads by example. A man who will not talk down at his wife but will help her grow spiritually and physically, a man who wont defile his marriage bed, a man who will never do her bodily harm by raising his hand on her. A man whose wife, calls him husband without panic, ahose kids call him father proudly without doubt or insecurity
A woman who respects and submits to her husband, a woman whose will meat a man driving tukunbo car and in a few years the man will be a landlord, a woman who is industrious whose hands are blessed, give her 150k she wont spend it buying aseobi for wedding when you cant afford it but will turn 150k to 1 million by wisely investing in profitable things, a woman whose joy doesnt come from buying the latest everything but from spending wisely and making sure she has something stored for the rainy day. A woman whose day is not spent gossiping and watching nollywood, who will hold her husbands shirt at home and in public. A woman whose husband, relatives and kids call blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by ronkebp(f): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2012
Sagamite:

I don't read such junk.

Let the foool go and learn how to write in English first.

i know right, smiley smiley but i read it still.
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by ronkebp(f): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2012
debrief08:

A man who loves his wife so much as Christ loved the church that he makes it his sole purpose to see her happy and in peace, a man who wont spent all his free time frivilously, drinking and chasing dirty girls, a man who will train his sons to treat women as queens cos he leads by example. A man who will not talk down at his wife but will help her grow spiritually and physically, a man who wont defile his marriage bed, a man who will never do her bodily harm by raising his hand on her. A man whose wife, calls him husband without panic, ahose kids call him father proudly without doubt or insecurity
A woman who respects and submits to her husband, a woman whose will meat a man driving tukunbo car and in a few years the man will be a landlord, a woman who is industrious whose hands are blessed, give her 150k she wont spend it buying aseobi for wedding when you cant afford it but will turn 150k to 1 million by wisely investing in profitable things, a woman whose joy doesnt come from buying the latest everything but from spending wisely and making sure she has something stored for the rainy day. A woman whose day is not spent gossiping and watching nollywood, who will hold her husbands shirt at home and in public. A woman whose husband, relatives and kids call blessed

good summary.
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by queensmith: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2012
davidylan:

Unfortunately we are all built different. Its funny how many of you then double around to claim that it is OK for a woman to not know how to cook or clean either.
it still remains your soo called biblical father cannot cook or clean after himself. keeps her company? how biblical of him
12 inches!:

@queensmith, I pity u so much, U need to change ur attitude,

Abi- My attitude will not allow a bible thumping chauvinist of a Nigerian man to marry i.e use and abuse me. I pity me to. In fact Im over crying. How am i going to be happy without a man to cook for clean for have babies for then give all my money to? How? the pity is every jare. Do a night vigil on my behalf.

and to everything else you mentioned *vomit*

davidylan:

Queensmith is an ignorant clown  grin
I'm gonna ignore you. Just for this I'll ignore you, the thread will end in you crying the women have rained unwarranted insults on you. we don't want that.

You telling me after Ngozi Okonjo Iweala finishes a broadcast on TV she rushes home to cook for an incompetent husband? Hold on to that thought.
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by MissyB3(f): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2012
Sagamite:

You don't need to know.

Just make sure you set your yansh in the kitchen the way it is on that self-vignette on your profile.
I'll be home in a few hours, unless you do the cooking before I return, I'll be too tired to set my yansh for you. And please, little quantity of oil and salt.  smiley

debrief08:

Ta! I thought as much.
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by queensmith: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2012
Sagamite:

On a serious note, explain to me what you think you can bring to a man's life that would make him cherish being with you exclusively forever.

makes sense, what is a man without a cook or cleaner. To be exclusive with of course.

*vomit* just have a penchant for making me sick here. eurgh!
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by kbdrim(m): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2012
davidylan:

Queensmith is an ignorant clown  grin

Proper training includes the DISCIPLINE to do house hold chores. There are millions of far more intelligent doctors, astronauts etc who are excellent home makers. The idea that somehow being a lawyer absolves you of being able to cook for your own child is a disgusting excuse for laziness.

Teaching a child to clean his/her own room is now equivalent to slavery?  undecided

You are lazy, just admit this.

huh? You must be the first doctor out there ma'am the way you go on banging about this inanity, we've got 2 in our tiny nuclear family of 5 dear and none of them bangs on about how they arent supposed to do anything else because they are oh so much more intelligent than we earthlings condemned to a lifetime of household chores.
For a "doctor" you certainly have a lot of NL time on your hands.  grin
Thanks for summarizing my thoughts. U couldnt have been more apt. Women like Queensmith just have some ridiculous opinions about themselves. From their post u will know that they are not married and when they do, u cant help but pity the idiota that will marry them. She is Nigerian, claims to have spent only a short time in Nigeria and she wants to let us know that she is a whitewoman now, she claims she's not religious and so our culture doesnt mean anything to her.
The biggest problem with women like her is that they keep deceiving themselves they will make anything out of their so called careers but u can be certain they  are just average folks lost with a crisis of identity. Many black women are quick to embrace and change with the mordern time but they dont realise that Men find it more difficult to change from what they grew up with. Most men grew up seeing their mom take care of the home and it becomes very difficult to embrace it in this age. I do think that we really have to help out with the work load at home.  In an African home, Taking care of the home is a primary duty of the wife. I have seen Indian Women and other Asians that have studied in Cambridge with PHds yet they dont joke with their traditional duties of homemaking. That is because they haven't lost their cultural identity and it doesnt make them any less successful. We have also had successsful people like Mrs Cecilia Ibru in Nigeria who said even as MD of Oceanic Bank, she made sure she was the only person that made her husband his dinner, did that make her less successful?
Even the white folks we are trying to copy still have traditional homes where the woman is still makes the sandwiches but an average african girl spends 1 year abroad and claims to be be british than the British, A typical case of a local bird with a foreign walk. We have a culture and an identity, lets fine tune it to suit mordern times instead of fooling ourselves. That is not to tolerate Men who must assist their spouses if they really love them in the kitchen and elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by ronkebp(f): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2012
@ Queensmith what is wrong with Ngozi Okonjo Iweala running home after a broadcast to cook for her husband

1 Like

Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by Sagamite(m): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2012
debrief08:

A man who loves his wife so much as Christ loved the church that he makes it his sole purpose to see her very happy and in peace, a man who wont spent all his free time frivilously, drinking and chasing dirty girls, [s]a man who will train his sons to treat women as queens cos he leads by example[/s]. A man who will not talk down at his wife but will help her grow spiritually intellectually and physically, a man who wont defile his marriage bed, a man who will never do her bodily harm by raising his hand on her. A man whose wife, calls him husband without panic, whose kids call him father proudly without doubt or insecurity
A woman who respects and submits to her husband, a woman whose will met a man driving tukunbo car and in a few years the man will be a landlord, a woman who is industrious whose hands are blessed, give her 150k she wont spend it buying aseobi for wedding when you cant afford it but will turn 150k to 1 million by wisely investing in profitable things, a woman whose joy doesnt come from buying the latest everything but from spending wisely and making sure she has something stored for the rainy day. A woman whose day is not spent gossiping and watching nollywood, who will hold her husbands shirt at home and in public. A woman whose husband, relatives and kids call blessed. A woman who would find out what her husband wants rather than what she thinks he should want. A woman who knows she has to do all she can to please her husband.

I have edited it to reflect me.

No way I am raising my sons to treat women as Queens, I am training them to treat each woman the way she deserves to be treated. That is one thing I was not taught early enough.

If I have to go to Life in Prison, I am going to a good prison. cheesy

Missy_B:

I'll be home in a few hours, unless you do the cooking before I return, I'll be too tired to set my yansh for you. And please, little quantity of oil and salt.  smiley

We will get take-away, then you will set that yansh! cheesy
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by coogar: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2012
queensmith:

You telling me after Ngozi Okonjo Iweala finishes a broadcast on TV she rushes home to cook for an incompetent husband? Hold on to that thought.

i doubt her husband would be cooking for himself as well. . . .it's either the maids do it or ngozi puts herself about and cook for the husband.
no wonder you are still single - no man would put up with your lazy attitude.
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2012
queensmith:

it still remains your soo called biblical father cannot cook or clean after himself. keeps her company? how biblical of him
Abi- My attitude will not allow a bible thumping chauvinist of a Nigerian man to marry i.e use and abuse me. I pity me to. In fact Im over crying. How am i going to be happy without a man to cook for clean for have babies for then give all my money to? How? the pity is every jare. Do a night vigil on my behalf.

and to everything else you mentioned *vomit*
I'm gonna ignore you. Just for this I'll ignore you, the thread will end in you crying the women have rained unwarranted insults on you. we don't want that.

The Biblical responsibilty and role of a Man is even more than that of the woman. The Chapter of 1st corithians 13 on love is directed at the husband for he was instructed to love his wife, Love is patient love is kind : He should be patient with her and kind to her, Love is not arrogant or rude: No man should be rude and arrogant to his wife, never speak down to her or worse beat her cos he thinks he knows all, Love does not boast and keeps no record of wrong doing: see why i said it was silly and childish for the man to reject his wifes food for 3 weeks, Love bares all things enudres all thing: A husband should bare and endure his wives shortcomings, if you cant have kids you dont go about impregnanting women. If I had all the knowledge in the world could interprete tongues and be like an angel and have no love am nothing.
Because of these instructions to love and how profound it is thats why the bible asks women to be submissive, if a man loves you as instructed above its easy to become proud and concieted, so when he loves you this much you submit to him so no one takses advantage of the other.
Nothing wrong with the Bible, if people could only read it and stop waiting to be spoon fed we will make Gods work in marriages a whole lot easier, save all the fasting and prayers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by Sagamite(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2012
queensmith:

makes sense, what is a man without a cook or cleaner. To be exclusive with of course.

I have not stuck the value a man seeks to one item, what I asked you was what is the value proposition you bring as a potential wife.

What do you think you will bring to a potential partner's life that you think makes you a reasonable catch?

Explain.

1 Like

Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by coogar: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2012
Sagamite:

I have not stuck the value a man seeks to one item, what I asked you was what is the value proposition you bring as a potential wife.

What do you think you will bring to a potential partner's life that you think makes you a reasonable catch?

Explain.

her stinking vomitus!
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by kbdrim(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2012
queensmith:

When You become Ngozi Iweala, we would consider excusing u from cooking daily meals and from the amount of time u've spent on nairaland already for this topic its obvious u cant be an ngozi. For ur information Ngozi Iweala and Dora Akunyili were on Moments with Mo a couple of years ago and they both admitted their Husbands are their ''boses'' at home.
Queensmith, even ur name gives u up as someone who has an overbloated opinion of herself, QUEEN INDEED, Signup and let me train u to become a proper wife cos ur parents didnt do a good job, Those white guys no go send u cos if a white man ever picks a black girl to date its because of the very things the white girl wont do for him he will desire in a black woman.
Re: How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2012
Missy_B:

Ta! I thought as much.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or I Will Regret It / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.