Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? (45595 Views)

What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively / UPDATE: Governor Martin Elechi Of Ebonyi State Loses PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 03, 2012
The last thing he talked about was building Almajiri schools for the Muslims in Afikpo
I doubt if he has even delivered on that
Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by achi4u(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: Sorry o. May God Almighty grant you ibos the fortitude to bear this loss. Next time use ya heads when thumb printing in an election.
...and also be with you.
Cure yourself first....
Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2012
Is Ebonyi still a state in Nigeria?! undecided
Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by DisGuy: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
Okija_juju: Is Ebonyi still a state in Nigeria?! undecided

was about to ask the same thing!!
Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by noblesweetsoul: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2013
It xo unfortunate we stil hav sum stupid nigerians, who doesn't knw their states and capitals. At dis level of civilization sum1 is stil askin where ebonyi state is located geographically. As 4 d issue of ebonyi state development lately,dat state needs redemption asap, the governor is not even helping matters. Imagine if the number1 man of a state like ebonyi cud increase d varsity fee x2 and says education is not by force,knowin fully well dat education is d light of a nation.. He is just an OLDman who doesn't hav anytin gud in mind 4 ebonyians. Lavishin money on sum sort of white elephant project "ochudo city" and unity bridges..wtf..damn!
Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by noblesweetsoul: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2013
Dis Guy:

was about to ask the same thing!!
no! It a state in heaven..goat lyk u
Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by DisGuy: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2013
noble sweetsoul: no! It a state in heaven..goat lyk u

come on admit it, it's a farm land
Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2013
well, i was only opportuned to travel through ebonyi state (didn't stop at all) around late 2011 or early 2012, what i saw was a lot of road construction which i suspect most have been going on for a while and many abandoned buildings in the capital. i think what they need is a new competent governor.
Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by Ciykec: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2013
Wat we people of ebonyi state do to relocat 4rm dis urgly sitution
Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by kennonny: 2:39am On Nov 23, 2013
you must be stupid there for saying ill about Ebonyi. no state in the southeast can match with ebonyi in terms of developmental strategies
Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by peleson: 5:57am On Nov 23, 2013
Pls how much is a liter of patrol and diesel in Abakaliki Ebonyi ?
Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by Orjioorji(f): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2013
eunisam: I live in Ebonyi.

they is nothing to write ho,e about.

Na the same people.

we are praying that this administration comes to an end.

what we have here is uncompleted projects such as building fake bridges in the far village which nobody passes.

they is no single road Elechi can boast of.

it is in this Administration of Elechi that rendered Teaching hospital of Ebonyi state useless,now federal property

They is no strong political opposition in the state .

Infact poverty is in vogue.

Na the same people>>>looters<<<<

No Road all over the state.From enugu to Abakaliki down to Afikpo is no go Area for cars.
As a student of Ebsu l disagree with you have you been to Ochudo city where the governor is building a mordern city to shift the seat of power 4rm city center, have u been to ochudo international market ?
Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2013
Where are the ibos that developed Lagos and the southwest? Please go back home, ebonyi state needs your help. Go and develope ebonyi state as you have in yorubaland
Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by plendil: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2013
the state of the general hospitals is in very bad shape. He needs to do something urgent;y
Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by Jlow2: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
ebonyi is the worst state in nigeria,no economic activities,no developments d worst is dat der pple re backwards in thinkin and very hostile esp d ezza pple,havin a lot of solid minerals in abundance lyk lead,zinc,limestone etc did not change anytin,a lot of investors hav visitd d state but at d end of d day d villagers will fustrate all d efforts being made 2 move d state fward,by threatn investors n faces they dnt knw in dis remote areas,d lack of political will hav made niger-cem an eyesore everytin has been vandalised,even wit d abundance of all types of stone der roads constructn look so inferior,lets pray der next governor comes frm d southern zone lyk afikpo.
Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by stebell(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
@ OP Afam4eva are yu frm Ebonyi State?
Jus asking tho.
I tot Ebonyi State has been merged wit Abia
grin
Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by ume(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
it true that the alocation of ebonyi state is poor,but all the people saying that governor martin elechi have not achieved anything in Ebonyi state are just wicked and are not on ground in Ebonyi state.it on record that the govnors near completed ochudo city can only be supassed by the federal secreteriat complex at abuja,the altramodern international market near completion is a masterpiece,the two number oferekpe and ukawu water schemes,the best girls technical college in the country sited in agba ,the califco power generating plants,the new quarry,site,the staff development center with all state of art facilities,the three mordern rice mills ,the buiding of international univesting at ezzangbo,the new boarding school,more are coming
Re: What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? by achi4u(m): 4:54am On Jan 03, 2014
Jlow2: ebonyi is the worst state in nigeria,no economic activities,no developments d worst is dat der pple re backwards in thinkin and very hostile esp d ezza pple,havin a lot of solid minerals in abundance lyk lead,zinc,limestone etc did not change anytin,a lot of investors hav visitd d state but at d end of d day d villagers will fustrate all d efforts being made 2 move d state fward,by threatn investors n faces they dnt knw in dis remote areas,d lack of political will hav made niger-cem an eyesore everytin has been vandalised,even wit d abundance of all types of stone der roads constructn look so inferior,lets pray der next governor comes frm d southern zone lyk afikpo.
I decided to quote you when I see where you mentioned Ezzas as hustle people.
Now,can you in one sentences tell me why Ezzas are hustle people?
Did you know that it is Ezza Ezekuna that gives Ebonyi state the voice they have today? who are you to talk when Ezzaman is talking ...look at this coward! Oh! because we refused to be cheated like Izzi people who dash their land to none indigene at a low price?
Are you for real? how the Gods allow you to govern a state you are bashing in the cyberspace? A state you are regretting to be part of...who dash monkey banana?

I don't think you're from Ebonyi let alone from Afikpo but if it happens you are an Ebonyian and from the southern part ...kindly reply me this text so we can put things in the right perspective or fly to hell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Bank Advert Featuring Buhari (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.