Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Ig`s Directive On Road How Is The Compliance Level In Your Area. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ig`s Directive On Road How Is The Compliance Level In Your Area. (6860 Views)

Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF / Photos From My journey to ph Today, Owerri port harcourt Road How Bad It Is / APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ig`s Directive On Road How Is The Compliance Level In Your Area. by sleekman(m): 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2012
Faheedat:

These numbers(08077446699 or 0810255581) are direct lines to IG -only short messages (SMS) :
Quote the Vehicle number identification if any:
Quote the Officer numbers:
Time:
State:
Local Govt area:
State:
Type of useful information: Extortion of money,illegal road block/Check points e.t.c

POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND ,BE GUIDED AND THINK SECURITY

We can't continue complaining about the police. Here's a new IG that has admitted to all of the irregularities of the police and taking decisive steps to purge the police of it's bad image. We must help in our own little way to ensure that he succeeds. I'll advice that we redistribute the contact numbers to all and sundry. Welldone Faheedat.
Re: Ig`s Directive On Road How Is The Compliance Level In Your Area. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2012
Wetin Oga IG go do to bent coppers like this?

Top officers in the command and extortion!

Some junior police officers in Lagos have written to the Lagos State Police Commissioner accusing a former spokesperson of the Lagos Police, Frank Mba, and other top officers in the command of extorting them in exchange for juicy postings. They said the officers force them to pay between 10 and 13 percent of monies they make from duty posts. Those who refused to pay are promptly withdrawn from their duty posts and then given punitive postings.

A copy of the petition was made available to Nigeria Police Watch. 

Read full text (unedited) of petition below.

o Compol ‘A’

Through:

Decompol. ‘A’

With profound respect Compol ‘A’; Sir we wish to inform your able leadership of massive corruption without borders and disgusting way in which unholy extortion of money against the wish of we the Junior Officers of B’Ops personnel, it has been going on like wildfire and this negate the professional ethics of Nigeria Police Force regulation and this SPO’s are over pressurising us to do the unthinkable to satisfied their urge for bribe.

In the same building housing COMPOL’A’ this SPO’s Waheed Ayilara (CSP-baker),  Shittu Aka Jimoh (ASP-A/O) and Frank Mba(SP-O/c,Opg) are closing down approved beats and witdrawing men from their beats to negotiate bribe under duress and collecting money of 55/45% from rank/files with impunity under the name of Decompol-B’Ops interview is an affront and aberrant to social norm.

The quagmire of corruption and depravity to high standard of integrity and moral rectitude; is the clutches of anarchy and social injustice. This criminality “baboon they work and monkey they chop.is shameful” by Baker and A/O. And ASP Shittu Aka Jimoh has over stay in B’Ops for period five years now in that office no transfer, but why? Its obvious that sit tight approach breed corruption in any insttutions.

Today Mr.Frank Mba ~O/c. OPG has form a parallel Police Command at Lekki OPG secretariat chevron building. The police men posted out of OPG as duly signed signal by the commissioner of police is yet to be obeyed, because officers involved in that transfered since july, 2011 were not fully released to proceed by Frank Mba and those posted to replaced them has been on standby and stranded since july, 2011 no posting, these is absurdity.
And the inspectors promoted to ASP are still in OPG shamelessly performing the duties of rank and files helping whitemen and their wives in their companies to carry hand bags (doing eye service and become servitude to oyibo). eg.S/O (ASP)~TOTAL OIL that has two postings; one in RRS and also as S/O,is this not open fraud .

The secret scenario of Frank Mba refusal to release them to proceed on transfer is because they are machinist of widespread bribe collectors being use by O/c OPG to extort money from the junior officers to satisfied his personal needs, what a rapacious proud officer (SPO) who claimed to be richier than commissioner of police but with dirty bribe money and a reek attitude.

And every personnel of OPG pay compulsory 10% as you earn to the O/c Frank Mba every month ending. As if dat is not enough of this abyss criminality,this yuletide season boys paid extra return call 13% (money) under duress and we purchase bags of rice, vegetable oil, and turkey, base on the pressure through his various S/O from all the companies under OPG as request by O/c Frank Mba for onward delivery to lagos state police command etc…
Sir the rank and files under B’ops are being suffocated and are made to pay through their nose unholy return of money by force or else you will be witdrawn from your beat, we’re sick and tired of this institutionised corruption.

Please sir kindly transfer (do alway)these SPO’s out they are evil-doer, men without conscience or remorse to mankind and this culture of amnesia must stop now before it get to the press and the whole world!

Thanks.

CC: AIG  ZONE-2.

CC: Decompol. ‘B’OPS,
IKEJA.

CC: Presspol,
Abuja.

CC:  Presspol,
Ikeja.
source: http://www.nigeriapolicewatch.com/2012/01/junior-police-officers-accuse-frank-mba-other-top-police-officers-of-monumental-corruption/
Re: Ig`s Directive On Road How Is The Compliance Level In Your Area. by sleekman(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Wetin Oga IG go do to bent coppers like this?

Top officers in the command and extortion!
source: http://www.nigeriapolicewatch.com/2012/01/junior-police-officers-accuse-frank-mba-other-top-police-officers-of-monumental-corruption/

I saw this police officer once at Lekki and could immediately tell that this guy is as corrupt as they come. IG please immediately start purging bad eggs.
Re: Ig`s Directive On Road How Is The Compliance Level In Your Area. by Vuf: 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
Am just coming from aba now, the abians police are not ready to leave please tell the IG to send his delegates to aba for proper investigation, Abia state government are criminals, God will punish them for suffering the innocent masses, Joor God bless naija
Re: Ig`s Directive On Road How Is The Compliance Level In Your Area. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2012
sleekman:

I saw this police officer once at Lekki and could immediately tell that this guy is as corrupt as they come. IG please immediately start purging bad eggs.

I hear you.

But wait a minute, if junior officers are prepared to admit in writing that they have been paying up to 13% of money collected at their duty posts to the likes of Mba, how far up the food chain does this extortion go?

And every personnel of OPG pay compulsory 10% as you earn to the O/c Frank Mba every month ending. As if dat is not enough of this abyss criminality,this yuletide season boys paid extra return call 13% (money) under duress and we purchase bags of rice, vegetable oil, and turkey, base on the pressure through his various S/O from all the companies under OPG as request by O/c Frank Mba for onward delivery to lagos state police command etc…

Oga IG, what say you?
Re: Ig`s Directive On Road How Is The Compliance Level In Your Area. by mohid(m): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2012
Vuf:

Am just coming from aba now, the abians police are not ready to leave please tell the IG to send his delegates to aba for proper investigation, Abia state government are criminals, God will punish them for suffering the innocent masses, Joor God bless naija
Most Nigerians are too lazy and irresponsible, someone has given u the option to get the car no.s or the police no. of the officers u see at any checkpoint and send them as an sms to the IG, but u find it more convenient to come and complain here rather than be proactive and actually do something about it
Re: Ig`s Directive On Road How Is The Compliance Level In Your Area. by willsman(m): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2012
I thank God for the new IG of this country my fellow nairalanders. Police in this country contributed greatly as this country is swimming in the ocean of corruption as far as i know. May God bless him as he made it on police officers to leave the roads of this country with their extortion. Late president Musa Yar' Adua did the well and all of them are collecting huge amount of money just like the their colleagues in the senate that collect 15 million naira every month since 1999 till date while more than 100 million Nigerians live below bread level according to BBC radio this week even the SNC conference Nigerian are talking about now, those in the senate are kicking against it to my own knowledge. God must hammer all of the them in the senate one by one, Amen.
Re: Ig`s Directive On Road How Is The Compliance Level In Your Area. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2012
Frank Mba again? angry
Wait, I see even the IGP has been sailing close to wind here angry angry angry

Had to keep the faith when there is a never ending stream of salacious events which continue to undermine the authority of Nigeria's esteemed police force wink

Let's see how IGP Abubakar plans to respond to this petition.

By Ifeyinwa Ezenwa
A businessman, Mr. Osagie Ogunbor, has accused the former Lagos State  Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Superintendent Frank Emeka Mba, of ruining his 13 year-old marriage to his wife, Augusta, and reported him to the Police Service Commission (PSC).

Mr. Ogunbor has also petitioned the Lagos High Court to dissolve the marriage, with Augusta and Mba as respondents.

The adultery allegations are contained in a petition to the PSC entitled: “Adultery Scandal and Gross Indiscipline – Call Superintendent Frank Mba to Order.”

In it, the businessman detailed various immoral and reckless acts by Mba which allegedly resulted in the collapse of his marriage claiming that the policeman took advantage of his office and the name of the Nigerian Police to take custody of Augusta and the three children of the marriage.

Mr. Ogunbor said the illicit Mba’s affair with Mrs. Ogunbor began sometime in 2009, during which time she worked for Zenith Bank Plc. “I noticed the change in her behaviour which manifested in blatant rudeness and lack of submission to my authority as a husband but I did not even suspect or know that a certain Frank Mba had a hand in her attitude,” he wrote.

“The puzzle began to fall into place sometime in March 2010 when Frank Mba deployed the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) Gbagada with a gun-trotting policeman to my house to arrest me after Mrs. Ogunbor reported a disagreement we had to him.

“I was sitting in my living room with my three children when two policemen walked into my house, claiming that Frank Mba asked them to come and arrest me,” he said.  “A family friend and former President of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR) Mrs. Nkech Ali Balogun, was in my house on the faithful day.”

A key part of Mr. Ogunbor’s complaint concern’s Mba’s investments, calling on the PSC to investigate how Mr. Mba, being a serving police officer in July 2010, registered a company where he is holding equity shares of 5.5millon as a Director.  He identified the company as Brain and Braces Limited, with registration number 902674.

[b]He further called on the PSC to identify how Mr. Mba:

•    Allotted a Directorship in the company to his wife, Mrs. Ogunbor, with equity shares of 2million when the company was registered in July 2010, knowing fully well that the woman was domiciled in his house as a staff of the Zenith Bank Plc. at the time of registration of Brain and Braces Ltd; and
•    Allotted 1million equity shares to Mr. M.D. Abubakar, who is now the Acting Inspector General of Police and Mr. Frank Odita, a serving Commissioner of Police respectively in the said company.

[/b]Mr. Ogunbor wrote: “Once they registered the company, Frank Mba encouraged her to move out of the marriage, dangling carrots of money and fat contracts which he promised they would secure through M.D Abubakar’s contacts, he encouraged her to resign her job with the Zenith bank plc. In July 2011, she resigned.”

On January 27, 2012, Mr. Ogunbor petitioned the Lagos High Court to dissolve the marriage.  Mrs. Augusta Ebaahi Osagie Ogunbor and Mr. Frank Mba are the respondents.

He prayed the court to dissolve the marriage on the ground that Mrs Ogunbor has committed adultery with Mr. Mba and deserted her matrimonial home for over one year. He said Mrs. Ogunbor resigned her appointment with Zenith Bank Plc without his consent, and on the advice of Mr. Mba.

The petitioner also averred that his life and security are threatened with the existence of the marriage in view of the adulterous acts between his wife and Mr. Mba.

Mr. Ogunbor said he married Augusta at the Agege marriage Registry on September 25, 1999, but that their cohabitation ended on September 13, 2011 when his wife packed out.  He said she took up residence in Anthony area in a property rented for her where he has continued with the adulterous acts with Mrs. Ogunbor in the presence of the three children, thereby, causing psychological and traumatic damage to the young children.
Source
Re: Ig`s Directive On Road How Is The Compliance Level In Your Area. by Starlett: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2012
Drove from Lag to Ibadan and back today and back, and am excited to report that not only was there NOT A SINGLE check point all the way both to and fro, but I also clearly saw the effect of the removal by way of reduced travel time and smoother journey.

For This alone, thumbs up Naija!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubilation As Buhari Breaks His Own Record (pic Included) / Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other / Goodluck Jonathan Dissolves The Federal Executive Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.