Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. (21035 Views)

Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by Baawaa(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2012
is a free world do your things as you like,if you like wear legis and cover wt jean,if u lik wear jean and cover it wt skirt,if u lik wear skirt and cover it wt wrapper grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by onyxo76(m): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2012
no disrespect here but i think its very common with nurses who try to hide their pant lines from showing through their white uniforms.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by Dyt(f): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2012
tho i dont wear
bt i dont c anyth wrong in it
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2012
I just can help myself, This thread is hilarious, comments from guys has been really exposing, Seriously, u guys mean some chicks wear that thing called ''Tight'' without a pant? How funny considering the silky material used in making it, I took a while for me to study the ''COMBUSTION'' of ladies especially when it comes to Underwear, I know if i see a lady wearing a black, red pant, She's mensturating, ''how disgusting those things can be attimes'' and i know when i see her wearing a white pant, ash colour pant?? A huge sigh of relief '' all is well and safe''. Lol, I keep wondering if they don't feel the heat from that thing (CYCLE SHORT). Some ladies including my cousin once told me it's for their security, And i asked? Are guys thieves? Lol. Imagine, if a lady did not sit properly and you mistakenly glance through her under and you see her PANT without paying a kobo, Guys do you know how they feel? those are part of the reason they wear that stuff, I remember when i was in primary school, including secondary school, i had friends who use to bring MIRROR TO SCHOOL TO LOOK AT THE UNDERWEAR OF GIRLS, THE BOYS PUT THEIR HEADS ON THE LOCKERS TO DO ASCEIVE THEY ARE SLEEPING. THEN THEY BRING OUT THE MIRROR AND FACE IT TO THE BACK TO LOOK AT A GIRLS PANT AND COLOUR. ONCE THEY GET IT, THEY BEGIN TO SAY IT ROUND THE CLASS. MARY'S PANT IS COLOUR YELLOW. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THE GIRL IN QUESTION BEGINS TO CRY. THE BOYS IN THE CLASS THAT DAY ARE ALL IN SOUP, CUZ THEY FLOG US AND PUNISH US. THAT WAS WHEN THE INTRODUCTION OF CYCLE SHORTS CAME IN, Get it right?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by obi123: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
@ naija sexy
i know that anybody can have this problem and that there are other causes but it is seen particularly in obese people and athletes, i mean i used to suffer from skin chafing, i lost some weight and i dont anymore
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by BABE3: 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2012
@ Coogar, Cantell, and other Anti- wearing Cycling shorts and undergarments in the heat of Nigeria posters;

Tell'em. Spread the word/good news.  cool

@ Pro- wearing cycling shorts as undergarment posters;

SMH.

Why wear cycling shorts for venus's sake? Ehn? Wetin be tights? Why would a non-cycler wanna wear that uber uncomfortable fabric all day long? 

Like I said, panties/booty shorts, and underskirts are good alternatives.

Wearing oranger CS beneath your little black dress is super tacky!

@ the posters that managed to bring white woman into the dicussion;

Really? White women wear cycling shorts as undergarments?  shocked Clowns!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by coogar: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2012
naijasexy:

I really do not get the point of this thread. What is so wrong in wearing "tights"? Even white chicks do it a lot so why should we look down on the Nigerian woman when she does it? And sorry, if the pepper sellers on the streets of Lagos were your samples for making observations, then this line of reasoning holds no water at all.

Naija babes, keep rocking your tights or "CCS" if you will. Most important thing is to feel good inwardly and not give a rat's a ss what anyone thinks.

white chics do what a lot? are you kidding me?
now i know 90% of naija chics are bush women.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2012
coogar:

white chics do what a lot? are you kidding me?
now i know 90% of naija chics are bush women.

Yes, white chicks do it a lot. I live among them and know this for a fact.
and No, I am not bush so dont go there.
Thanks.

As for the OP calling others a clown, you are the bigger clown. The fact that you dont not agree with something that is not glaringly wrong but just a matter of personal choice does not make it an offense.  Where was it written on stone that people should not wear cycling shorts as undergarments if they chose to? Just as you have your opinions about things, others do  as well. So dont try to belittle others by calling them clowns as that is rather unnecessary. #missknowitall!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
obi123:

@ naija sexy
i know that anybody can have this problem and that there are other causes but it is seen particularly in obese people and athletes, i mean i used to suffer from skin chafing, i lost some weight and i dont anymore

Okay. smiley
I get ya!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by coogar: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2012
naijasexy:

Yes, white chicks do it a lot. I live among them and know this for a fact.
and No, I am not bush so dont go there.
Thanks.

white chics don't wear cycling shorts under their dresses and skirts.
they can't be that idiotic to know it's tacky. white chics do hosiery and stuff. . . .

As for the OP calling others a clown, you are the bigger clown. The fact that you dont not agree with something that is not glaringly wrong but just a matter of personal choice does not make it an offense.  Where was it written on stone that people should not wear cycling shorts as undergarments if they chose to? Just as you have your opinions about things, others do  as well. So dont try to belittle others by calling them clowns as that is rather unnecessary. #missknowitall!

where is it written in stone that i cannot wear dressing shirt on a native trousers? does that make it right?
please, don't even go with the whole where was it written on stone.
show me a white woman with tights under her dress and i would show you a dinosaur in yaba market.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by BABE3: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
naijasexy:

#MissIHaveProblemsWithReadingAndComprehension, I hope you're ok. What's up with the unnecessary martin lurther king speech?

Who was I referring to when I typed "clowns"?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by BABE3: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2012
coogar:

they can't be that idiotic to know it's tacky. white chics do hosiery and stuff. . . .
where is it written in stone that i cannot wear dressing shirt on a native trousers? does that make it right?
show me a white woman with tights under her dress and i would show you a dinosaur in yaba market.

I don't think these culprits know what cycling shorts are, or what they're made for. The purpose of those shorts are pretty obvious though.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by coogar: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2012
BABE!:

I don't think these culprits know what cycling shorts are, or [b]what they're made for. [/b]The purpose of those shorts are pretty obvious though.

to cover their 2nd hand yaba panties filled with holes. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2012
coogar:

It is not tacky. And if you choose to wear a dressing shirt on native trousers and native trousers because that's what floats your boat, nothing wrong in it as well. It's all a matter of choice. Years back if a man wore a blazer with jean trousers, he would be considered a lunatic but today that's a reigning trend!

BABE!:

#MissIHaveProblemsWithReadingAndComprehension, I hope you're ok. What's up with the unnecessary martin lurther king speech?

Who was I referring to when I typed "clowns"?

Martin Luther speech? lol. You definitely have issues and serious ones at that. Not gonna exchange childish talks with you. I have made my point known and that was my purpose of clicking on this thread in the first place.  How about you do not open threads at all if reading the opinions of others is a bitter pill to swallow?
Excuse me pass jare!---> Out of here.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by Outstrip(f): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2012
Anybody who uses cycling shorts as underwear is nasty. White, black or pink. It does not mater the persons color. I am not sure how this became a white/black thing. It is nasty to replace your underwear with those things. Unless of course she has underwear on then why are we even still arguing about this
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by coogar: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2012
naijasexy:

It is not tacky. And if you choose to wear a dressing shirt on native trousers and native trousers because that's what floats your boat, nothing wrong in it as well. It's all a matter of choice. Years back if a man wore a blazer with jean trousers, he would be considered a lunatic but today that's a reigning trend!

when was wearing a blazer on jeans trousers ever a taboo or a fashion faux pas?
abeg - you really dunno what you are talking about. those cycling shorts as undies are super-tacky. if you are still neck deep in that obtuse way of dressing, stop it!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by cantell(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2012
The material used in making the tights they wear are not cotton, but rather something like polyester fabric.
The kind of heat it generates alone within a short period of time, can roast a full yam. It's like using nylon as an underwear.
Go figure!
BABE!:

I don't think these culprits know what cycling shorts are, or what they're made for. The purpose of those shorts are pretty obvious though.

They have no clue at all.
coogar:

to cover their 2nd hand yaba panties filled with holes. grin
Rolling on da floor!
Outstrip:

Unless of course she has underwear on

Chineke mee! Tights on top of underwear?
*faints*
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2012
^^^ It was once seen as "socially-unacceptable" and it only became acceptable half a decade ago. if you didn't know, now you know. I am not of the opinion that cycling shorts are an appropriate substitute for panties but there is nothing wrong when worn atop panties. shikena.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by coogar: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2012
naijasexy:

^^^ It was once seen as "socially-unacceptable" and it only became acceptable half a decade ago. if you didn't know, now you know. I am not of the opinion that cycling shorts are an appropriate substitute for panties but there is nothing wrong when worn atop panties. shikena.

it's a tacky practise known to bush people.
if you look around you, you would find out it is those naija babes in your community with the same obtuse practise. . .

men have been rocking blazers on their jeans since the stone age.
where have you been living all this while?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by cantell(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2012
naijasexy:

nothing wrong when worn atop panties. shikena.
Pls do yourself e favour, take some lessons in personal hygiene.
You really need it.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2012
cantell:

Pls do yourself e favour, take some lessons in personal hygiene.
You really need it.

lol. Supporting the fact that tights could be worn atop panties now equates to my personal hygiene lacking. Can you see how imbecilic you are?
Now- How about you do your self a favor and get a brain surgery replacing all your dead and worn out lobes? Thanks. smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2012
coogar:

it's a tacky practise known to bush people.
if you look around you, you would find out it is those naija babes in your community with the same obtuse practise. . .

men have been rocking blazers on their jeans since the stone age.
where have you been living all this while?

Coogar, it's alright. I've heard ya. smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by cantell(m): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2012
naijasexy:

lol. Supporting the fact that tights could be worn atop panties now equates to my personal hygiene lacking. Can you see how imbecilic you are?
Now- How about you do your self a favor and get a brain surgery replacing all your dead and worn out lobes? Thanks. smiley
It's about time* I'd gladly replace my lobes, but i still think you need to take some hygiene lessons. Very important.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by maxygirl(f): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2012
i hate seeing girls wearing tight. i love wearing short gowns/skirts and when am not comfortable with the length, i either not take a bike or simply not wear the outfit.

And i see women especially wearing tights too  under iro and buba and of course they have to re-tie their wrapper and we are forced to see it. so gross,
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by ade80: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2012
cantell:

The material used in making the tights they wear are not cotton, but rather something like polyester fabric.
The kind of heat it generates alone within a short period of time, can roast a full yam. It's like using nylon as an underwear.
Go figure!They have no clue at all.Rolling on da floor!Chineke mee! Tights on top of underwear?
*faints*

please except you have shopped for undies before, please educated yourself a lot of people wear spanx or tights not cycling chorts and they are made of breathable material not nylon, except you are touching every woman's underwear, you might not know the differnce go to www.spanx.com and see.

Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by ade80: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2012
BABE!:

@ Coogar, Cantell, and other Anti- wearing Cycling shorts and undergarments in the heat of Nigeria posters;

Tell'em. Spread the word/good news. cool

@ Pro- wearing cycling shorts as undergarment posters;

SMH.

Why wear cycling shorts for venus's sake? Ehn? Wetin be tights? Why would a non-cycler wanna wear that uber uncomfortable fabric all day long?

Like I said, panties/booty shorts, and underskirts are good alternatives.

Wearing oranger CS beneath your little black dress is super tacky!

@ the posters that managed to bring white woman into the dicussion;

Really? White women wear cycling shorts as undergarments? shocked Clowns!

yes white woman wear tights or spanx and how many people have you seen wearing CS, ALOT OF GIRLS WEAR TIGHTS OR SPANX
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by sugardaddy1(m): 11:40am On Feb 17, 2012
No qualms if the idea is to prevent prowling male eyes.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by cantell(m): 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2012
ade_77:

please except you have shopped for undies before, please educated yourself a lot of people wear spanx or tights not cycling chorts and they are made of breathable material not nylon, except you are touching every woman's underwear, you might not know the differnce go to www.spanx.com and see.

See as you dey butcher grammar like meat. First of all, teach yourself good English then come back and correct my mistakes.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by pynkspyce: 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2012
Oh no many Nigerian girls that you see with anything under their skirt are usually wearing cycling shorts. No doubt about it. Most of it aint spanx. TO me i dont see the point in wearing it, but it floats the boat of many. So who am i to knock it?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by blank(f): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2012
Pls, when u see people wearing it, abeg go remove am sharp sharp.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by InkedNerd(f): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2012
@OP: LOL na wa for you. Bad girl grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by slimyem: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2012
na wa o.
See peeps popping pills for someone else's headache.
A lol of females(at least the ones i know) wear these things to prevent their thighs from grinding together and soring.
Everyone has a choice of whatever makes he/she comfortable.
Besides,thights or CS as you call 'em come in different textures depending on which suits u or which you can afford.
I had to buy a black one (because i dont like underskirts)sometime ago when i had to wear a transperent gown and it sure served its purpose.
Now,what the hell is wrong with that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mary Omoye Omobhude Is World Miss University Nigeria 2013 / Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] / Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.