Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. (21036 Views)

Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by shooze: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2012
Hmm I remember a time cycling shorts were all the rage. If I remember correctly madonna wore them in one of her videos and it became the in thing to wear this was in the 90s . That being said it trips me when people form some kain class which I know they don't have. People hardly wear cycling shorts anymore, what you see is ladies wearing tights under their clothes especially when they know they will take bikes and to avoid giving people free show. A dirty lady is a dirty lady and wearing tights does not equal bad smell.I personally would prefer to see a lady wearing tights on a bike than to see an exposed bleached lap. If they are comfortable in it and the people tapping their arse have not complained about the smell then goodluck to them
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by InkedNerd(f): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2012
shooze:

Hmm I remember a time cycling shorts were all the rage. If I remember correctly madonna wore them in one of her videos and it became the in thing to wear this was in the 90s . That being said it trips me when people form some kain class which I know they don't have. People hardly wear cycling shorts anymore, what you see is ladies wearing tights under their clothes especially when they know they will take bikes and to avoid giving people free show. A dirty lady is a dirty lady and [b]wearing tights does not equal bad smell.[/b]I personally would prefer to see a lady wearing tights on a bike than to see an exposed bleached lap. If they are comfortable in it and the people tapping their arse have not complained about the smell then goodluck to them

Well said at the smell part. While I respect the OP's opinion, I think such topics are what people use as an excuse to make jabs at women when it comes to their private areas which in my opinion is sad. I don't own bike shorts but I will admit that I own several pairs of short tight running shorts and I have never had any problems with them regardless of the weather or the purposes I wear those shorts for. I just find the whole thread to be amusing especially given the fact that it has stretched to four pages.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. by tck2000(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mary Omoye Omobhude Is World Miss University Nigeria 2013 / Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] / Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.