Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Importing From China Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing From China Guide (1863 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Importing From China / Importing From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing From China Guide by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2012
Hi Guys,
I want to travel to china to buy some stock polo. I plan to go to guangzhou and i want to buy about 6,000 pieces of polo. That is about 2 bells. I know they will be space in one container after it is placed there. Does anyone have any experience about shipping?
Re: Importing From China Guide by GlobalSources: 3:55am On Feb 17, 2012
Hi Bigmodo,

Depending on whether you choose air freight or sea freight will be a determining factor when calculating your shipping costs. Sea freight will likely be much cheaper but will also take longer. International air freight can be quite expensive but is sometimes necessary depending on your time to market commitments.

Please check out this article from Global Sources to know more about the costs (shipping and other fees)  involved with importing from China.

Landed cost: The hidden costs of customs and shipping
http://www.smartchinasourcing.com/shipping/landed-cost-the-hidden-costs-of-customs-and-shipping.html

It includes tips on how to manage costs especially for small and startup importers.

All the best,
Global Sources
Re: Importing From China Guide by pyneapples: 3:12pm On May 25, 2012
Yes, we do know about shipping and importing from China.
In fact, if you want to travel there yourself, we can arrange for your travel and if not, we will contact our office in China and have your stock delivered to your doorstep!

Importing from China is this SIMPLE and SAFE:

CRAFT TRADE CONSULT (CTCN) has offices in Nigeria and China and can handle all sourcing and outsourcing services. Visit us at www.crafttradeconsult.com. You can also call our hotline 08100 4444 09 or 081 004444 05 and ask to speak with a Trade Manager.
Our Nigerian office is at 3rd Floor, Wuraola House, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
We will give you best services at the lowest price. All you have to do is tell us, and we will import everything you need. [b]No stress!

(1) (Reply)

Reguirements For Opening Of Corporate Accounts In Nigeria. / [HYIP] 1$ Minimum Deposit / Which Small Scale Business,can A Young Graduate Start Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.