Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Unable To Sleep! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unable To Sleep! (1461 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Sleep! by Roland17(m): 6:17am On Feb 16, 2012
Darren my very good friend and Shatoria have been dating for well over 10 months and are getting ready to tie the knots, they seem to be doing very well, she describes Darren as the best thing to have ever happened to her, but there is a problem Shatoria is not finding this funny anymore and confided in me as a very close friend of Darren, she is getting irritated with the situation by the day.

Darren loves VERY LOUD music, she loves spending time with him but sleep time at night is very traumatic for her, she is unable to catch sleep because Darren would not reduce the volume of songs blasting through the CD, she tries to stay awake until he falls deep into sleep and then turn off the music, but as soon as the music volume reduces or goes off Darren wakes up and cant sleep anymore, she has tried sleeping with Ear phones but they are usually too heavy and discomforting during sleep, besides the sound of the music still penetrates through, he has also tried the earphone and complains of the weight of the ear phone.

She has spoken to him severally about it, she also acknowledged he try's to keep the volume low to please her but he ends up not sleeping and she does not like that either because his weekly schedule is more hectic than her's.
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 16, 2012
Darren has an unusual habit. For some reason it seems he needs to get rid of silence. Im sure Darren could break this habit if he tried, like maybe the sound of a fan humming would replace the music. Its soothing and has a similar effect. Whatever the case, he must get used to a new way of sleeping if he wants to live with someone.
Hi Roland17 kiss
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Roland17(m): 6:48am On Feb 16, 2012
^^^Hi Talina, night whale is doing fine kiss grin.
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 16, 2012
I was afraid to say it nightwhale grin .Im glad youre fine. I am too.
Re: Unable To Sleep! by freecocoa(f): 7:18am On Feb 16, 2012
Hmm just like myself,i hardly sleep if there's no music so i sleep with my earphones,there are ones that are very tiny and very comfortable to use,he could try those.
Re: Unable To Sleep! by pendo89(f): 7:20am On Feb 16, 2012
Why is shatoria wearing earphones instead of Darren? If he wants loud defeaning music,the kind that blows off one's eardrums then he can enjoy it through earphones and allow her to sleep in peace.And yes he can use the small comfortable ones at night.
Let them marry and have a baby then we see if he will keep up with that habit. The baby will bring him back to his senses.
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2012
This is a serious problem, he should get himself a earphone to listen to the music
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Roland17(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2012
pendo89:

Let them marry and have a baby then we see if he will keep up with that habit. The baby will bring him back to his senses.
My exact words to him since the relationship is one with marriage/family prospects, i guess he has gotten soo used to loud music changing seems very strange to him.
Re: Unable To Sleep! by born2boink(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2012
Make him change the CD to Terry G , Na both of them go wake up
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Agybabe(f): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
The guy should learn to keep silence at night. Can I really cope with such? If I do, will my kids do?
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Roland17(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
born2fuck:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Tosinville(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2012
Thats beyond creepy, why can't someone sleep without music? stupid habit 4 a husband to be.
Re: Unable To Sleep! by ronkebp(f): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2012
born2fuck:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Roland17(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2012
Tosinville:

Thats beyond creepy, why can't someone sleep without music? silly habit 4 a husband to be.

I know a lot of young people who love listening to VERY LOUD music, they gradually mature into it and it becomes hard to stop them.
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Killz3(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
What if he moves to another room with his loud jangbajantis music, and insulates it? Is it that expensive to insulate one room?
Re: Unable To Sleep! by freecocoa(f): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2012
Tosinville:

Thats beyond creepy, why can't someone sleep without music? silly habit 4 a husband to be.
Yeah its unusual to sleep with very loud or even loud music but i don't think its creepy not to be able to sleep without music,seriously its almost a problem for me to sleep without music\earphones.
Re: Unable To Sleep! by arrived(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2012
Darren problem don pass becareful!
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Tosinville(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2012
^I know with time it will stop as a lady probably when you're about to get married or something.
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Tosinville(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2012
Roland1
Sure man, i'm one of the dude that love listening to loud music like DJ khaled bad beats but not at night when bout sleeping, its inconveniency, man.
Re: Unable To Sleep! by freecocoa(f): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2012
Tosinville:

^I know with time it will stop as a lady probably when you're about to get married or something.
I seriously hope so.
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Roland17(m): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2012
freecocoa:

I seriously hope so.
When baby cocoa starts ringing the cry alarm in the middle of a wonderful night rest, u no go get option grin grin
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2012
I trust Badosky, he can play woeva he wants but wen he's really tired and fast asleep,watch me sing opera in A-minor strx into his eardrums.Na craze dey cure craze na angry angry angry
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Tosinville(m): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2012
^Na true o!, how's badosky? don't see him around here again wats wrong?
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Exponental(m): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2012
Darren is in big sheeet. She nds 2 c a med doctor
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Roland17(m): 12:06am On Feb 17, 2012
^^Sleeping disorder
Re: Unable To Sleep! by dayokanu(m): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2012
Shey na Milan cause am?
Re: Unable To Sleep! by Roland17(m): 12:17am On Feb 17, 2012
^^^mi o le waku!!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

-- / Qualities That A Man Looks For In A Woman / CONFUSED; He Is Coming Back For Me And My Son After 3years. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.