Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) (13683 Views)

Scientific, Mathematical And Historical Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by nike4luv(f): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2005
wen he said sumin bout anaconda and u said i dont kno so i said how could u kno so me referrin to u as she?

did u get dat? i bet u didnt
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by WesleyanA(f): 4:12am On Aug 13, 2005
did you know that the dutch are the tallest people. they live in Netherlands
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by dablessed(f): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2005
Really? Didnt know that!
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by WesleyanA(f): 3:47am On Aug 14, 2005
da blessed were you just being sarcastic?, if you weren't then.... i had a research project on that country.

did you know that there are more chickens than humans?
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by dablessed(f): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2005
Sarcasm?? No such thing! Didnt actually know that!

More chickens that humans? That is not unusual - considering the chemicalised age we're in or did u do a research on that as well?

Well done.

Do you know that human pilots would be replaced by computers anytime soon?

[s][size=8pt]****i just wonder how many people would be bold enough to hop on board***[/size][/s]
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by WesleyanA(f): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2005
dablessed i really don't think human pilots will be replaced by computers @ least not anytime soon. what i think will happen is humans will be able do drive skycars or whatever. heared it on some news channel.

did you know that the longest "official" english word is Floccinaucinihilipilification (the estimation of something as worthless)

others are just fictional/fake.
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by hotangel2(f): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2005
I knew. But i thought it was also fake.
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:38am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?...It is impossible to lick your elbow.
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:38am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?...Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:39am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?...More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:39am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?...The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:40am On Sep 07, 2005
"Quisling" is the only word in the English language to start with "quis." grin
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:41am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know Betsy Ross was born with a fully formed set of teeth? shocked
Who the hell is she?!!!!!!
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:43am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?...Males, on average, think about sex every 7 seconds.
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:44am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?... Every 5 seconds a computer gets infected with a virus
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:45am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?...The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910. shocked
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:46am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?... The greatest recorded number of children that have been born by one mother is 69! The poor lass gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets and a measly 4 sets of quadruplets. Even in the days before IVF! shocked
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:47am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?...Hydrogen is an explosive gas. Oxygen supports combustion. Yet when these are combined it is water which is used to put out fires. grin
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:48am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?...Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave. Go on, try it then
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:49am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?...In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:50am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?...If you could count the number of times a cricket chirps in one minute, divide by 2, add 9 and divide by 2 again, you would have the correct temperature in celcius degrees... How do they know that?
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:51am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?...On average, 90% Dutch teenagers can speak fluent English whereas only 80% American teenagers can speak fluent English. (Just incase you didnt know, English is not the first langauge of The Netherlands.)
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:52am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?...The sentence "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English language.
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:53am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?...The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:53am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?...An average human loses about 200 head hairs per day.
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:54am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?...It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open? Next time you feel a sneeze coming try it!
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:55am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?...In France, a five year old child can buy an alcholic drink in a bar
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by goodguy(m): 3:56am On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know?..."Stewardesses" is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by whiteshark(m): 4:44am On Sep 07, 2005
Did u know that you stand a higher chance of developing cancer from smoking tobacco them marijuana? Did u also know that Seals are able to dive 1000 feet and can stay underwater for 30 minutes
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by whiteshark(m): 4:55am On Sep 07, 2005
did u know that In WWII, the Germans lost 126 generals. 84 of these were executed by Hitler
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by nike4luv(f): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2005
whiteshark:

did u know that In WWII, the Germans lost 126 generals. 84 of these were executed by Hitler

yea i knew that
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by layi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2005
Did you know that If the reactions in the Sun's core were to be "switched" off now, it would be 10 million years before the solar surface started to cool-and before the Earth felt the effects.

Did you know that A Hippopotamus can weigh up to 5000kg

Did you know that Women have shorter vocal chords than a man

Did you know that The longest sausage ever made was 8.91 km

Did you know that No matter how tall you are in the morning, by evening you will be about 1 cm shorter. You regain your original height while sleeping

Did you know that A donkey is stronger than a horse.

Did you know that Slow motion in a movie is obtained by letting the camera run faster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PES 19 ISO PPSSPP English For Android / Break-up Lines / Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.