Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) (13684 Views)

Scientific, Mathematical And Historical Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2008
Do you know that the most dangerous animal in the world is the common housefly? Because of their habits of visiting animal waste, they transmit more diseases than any other animal. shocked
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2008
Do you know that children tend to grow faster in the springtime?
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2008
Do you know that "Dreamt" is the only word in the English language to end with the letters 'mt'? Check it out and holla back.
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2008
Do you know that "Happy Birthday To You" was the first song to be performed in outer space, sung by the Apollo IX astronauts on 8 March, 1969?
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2008
Did you know that most people make a blunder here & write 'Do You Know' Instead of Did u know?

Did u know that the Male Seahorse carries the pregnancy after mating with the female? grin
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by syren: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2008
aaahh wish I was a seahorse undecided

Did you know that women blink nearly twice as much as men?
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by Okanran(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2008
Have you ever had a dream in which you felt frozen or unable to move? Well, the experience may actually have been real. Sleep paralysis is a condition characterized by temporary paralysis of the body shortly after waking or before falling asleep. Paralysis occurs normally during the sleep cycle to prevent the body from acting out dreamt movements; occasionally, this paralysis can persist as a person passes into a waking state.
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2008
Dokita akintunde ayeni grin YemKem!~ tongue
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by Gamine(f): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2008
@Okan

i experience that, its scary
i tot it was someone from my village shocked
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2008
Ti e ba e grin
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by Okanran(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2008
@ Gamine
U got a bible I suggest u use it if u suspect any foul play lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by Okanran(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2008
Did you know? If you stack one million US$1 bills, it would be 110m (361 ft) high and weight exactly 1 ton.
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by lysaa(f): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2008
did u know (but this isn't scientifcally proven just logically,) that now one may think okanran has had a divine encounter, he talks bible?  shocked  shocked
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by Okanran(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2008
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by lysaa(f): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2008
no i can't. .but remember, the fact that ur fasting period is over doesn't mean u shouldnt stay holy. .oya carry go
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by shens2006(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2008
do you know that i can laugh cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by lysaa(f): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2008
has that laff been certified scientifically? cos this thread is for scientific facts . .lol
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by boriswole: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2008
Did you know that concrete gets stronger as it ages?
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by rockiedink(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2008
@boriswole

then why did all those buildings in Lagos come tumbling down? undecided undecided undecided

Did you know its cheaper to build and fit a V6 engine into a car than to fit an inline-6 engine?
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by Okanran(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2008
Did you know that the Ligers which are hybrid cross between a male lion and a female tiger are the largest cats in the world.

The largest of them all, Hercules, resides in Jungle Island in Miami and weighs over 900 lbs, over twice the size of a male lion.
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by beauteous(f): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2008
ma bad.Quoted d wrong topic
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by Okanran(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2008
beauteous:

ma bad.Quoted d wrong topic

Told u not 2 associate wth spirits didn't I,,,,,,,,,,, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by beauteous(f): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2008
My bad!!m sowri cheesy
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by 702: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2008
do u know we produce 10,000gallons on saliva during our lyf tym
grin
SOURCE: Good Luck Chuck
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by richo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2008
did you know that if ten strong men were to wrestle a gorilla, the gorrilla will kill them all
did you know that a giraffe's backfoot kick is strong enought to smash a lions skull
did you know that monkeys can also do more than one sex style e.g doggy and missionary grin
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by lysaa(f): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2008
@702
eeww. .we are born liquid producers  tongue
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by magentam(f): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2008
Did you know that the "BLACK WIDOW" spider gets her name from munching on her mate?
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by dono3a5(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2008
did you know that a group of ravens is called a murder of ravens
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by Sammy107d(m): 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2008
Your ears and nose neva stop growin till you die, and your tongue is the strongest muscle in your body. dts why nobody wins tongue wrestling tongue
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by littlekim(f): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2008
i enjoyed this, can we have more facts please?
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by guysmat(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2008
Did you know that there are many more galaxies (not planets, GALAXIES) in the universe than there are grains of sand on the beaches in this world.
Re: Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) by guysmat(m): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2008
Did you know that the moon is receding away from the earth at a speed of 2" annually. The earth is gradually losing its gravitational hold on the moon.
The implication of this is that in years to come (not in our life time sha), the waves that form on our beaches won't be as big and the moon will be like a distant star in the skies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PES 19 ISO PPSSPP English For Android / Break-up Lines / Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.