Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (69803 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Ranoscky(m): 3:59am On Jun 04, 2011
She left me for NO JUST CAUSE! One day, she visited me unxpectedly [already had a new boyfriend but was hidding it from me]. Right on the act of forking her, the boyfriend called and asked "where are you now?" The followin was her response: ~~> "I taught I told you that my friend was sick? Im right here with her now beside her sleepin bed [and the fool self just believe, can u imagine?]!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Jeovy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2011
^^^ Very funny, reminds me of my ex, actually make ex ex. She was on on top of me making love when another guy called, I guess another boyfriend cos her movement changed. she told d guy she was sleeping, I had to pump her and she screamed, d guy asked what and she said, it was nasty really
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Sagamite(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2011
neneo:

Had this g/f in my 3rd year @ d university, i thot she was madly in luv wiv moi cuz she's always there nd keep saying 2 any1 who cared 2 listen hw much she luved me, then it was valentines period nd she bought me a gift wiv a card, i was in her room when i opened d card nd found out that it was addressed 2 another guy, nd 2 cap it all a guy came in like 5 minutes after 2 ask her who was bearing d name on d card she gave her(my name), i gave d guy d card wiv me nd he gave his 2 me!, we ended up being laughing it off nd i broke up wiv her afterwards,

Ranoscky:

She left me for NO JUST CAUSE! One day, she visited me unxpectedly [already had a new boyfriend but was hidding it from me]. Right on the act of forking her, the boyfriend called and asked "where are you now?" The followin was her response: ~~> "I taught I told you that my friend was sick? Im right here with her now beside her sleepin bed [and the fool self just believe, can u imagine?]!

Jeovy:

^^^ Very funny, reminds me of my ex, actually make ex ex. She was on on top of me making love when another guy called, I guess another boyfriend cos her movement changed. she told d guy she was sleeping, I had to pump her and she screamed, d guy asked what and she said, it was nasty really

All of you guys are lying!

Women don't cheat. They always end a relationship before moving to the next one. grin

Men are the bastards. grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by EngrCGam: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2011
I dont understand people that dont cheat!!!! is that possible? Well wont call it cheating, just extra-exploring, its wonderful really,
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2011
She wore pant to my house undecided
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by AmAlone: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2011
nicely
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Omolola1(f): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2011
gave me CD's to keep
arrant nonsense
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by kenrino(m): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2011
I have a girlfriend who says she is a virgin, while i was away for two months, she had a male visitor who lived with her for two weeks, My friends told me upon my return. She didnt deny it but swore nothing like sex happened. just smooching
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by kpolli(m): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^ damn bro
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by MMM2(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2011
my GF ra-ped me.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by TeeJay6(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2011
refused to let me date her friend who was hotter, fitter and lusher
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Jackieugo(f): 3:59am On Jun 09, 2011
Tee_Jay:

Na wa for her !
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by teebaba78: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2011
she once told somebody on fone that she was with a friend(me)and i realy realy dealt with her biggerly
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2011
WHY WOULD A GIRL WEAR PANT TO MY HOUSE

ARRANT NONSENSE angry angry
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by shithapuns: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2011
Tee_Jay:

hmmmmmmmmmm i love ur use of words!

LUSHIER!!!, ol boy i don get hard on  just saying the words!!.chei  full hips  and  erect defiant br[i]eas[/i]ts!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by tunnytox(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2011
neneo:

Had this g/f in my 3rd year @ d university, i thot she was madly in luv wiv moi cuz she's always there nd keep saying 2 any1 who cared 2 listen hw much she luved me, then it was valentines period nd she bought me a gift wiv a card, i was in her room when i opened d card nd found out that it was addressed 2 another guy, nd 2 cap it all a guy came in like 5 minutes after 2 ask her who was bearing d name on d card she gave her(my name), i gave d guy d card wiv me nd he gave his 2 me!, we ended up being laughing it off nd i broke up wiv her afterwards,

RTFLMAO grin that girl is wicked too bad but not so smart
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Roland17(m): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2011
She called off the relationship over the Phone last year, now she is sorry, but am dead scared!!!!!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2011
He forgot my birthday this year. angry angry angry

But I pay back as a batch. LOL
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Dsense(m): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2011
Happy belated birthday Lovey kiss
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2011
LOL thanks.

kiss wink
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Dsense(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2011
Ma pleasure sweetie . .what month and day? kiss
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2011
March 26.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Dsense(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2011
ohh good to know . . lovely month.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 18, 2011
after having a bad fight with his family he left for a road trip and did not tell me. undecided

he was gone for two months! cry cry
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ceasyc(f): 5:57am On Sep 18, 2011
just saw dis on a site - TRUE STORY

"Just 4 months after our wedding in July 2010 when I returned back to the UK, D secretly traveled to spend 4 days with her ex Bini boyfriend residing in Ghana. The boy is one of those local boys from the same . . . . quarters just behind her father’s home.

When she returned to Benin from Ghana, she went and confessed her adultery to her best friend L who then revealed all to me. I contacted D's mum and told her about her daughter’s adultery. She wept on the phone and pleaded with me not to tell her husband.

Later, D and her mummy took my car to an Auto Dealer along MM Way and exchanged it for aN Infiniti FX45 Jeep which she and her daddy drives around in Benin. They called me and told me that D had an accident with my car and that my car is scrapped and gone. It was only the next day I found out how they planned the whole story. I was mad and felt let down by D and her mummy.

her mummy has the gut to be telling me that since her daughter has confessed she slept with the guy called J during her 4 days visit to him I should please leave her daughter and go and look for another wife. This is a marriage that cost me N8.8 million.

I did so much for them and in the end they paid me bad. However, my father in-law was not part of this whole mess. He was reluctantly dragged into it due to his weakness before his wife. I had to forgive and just accept D with all the mess she has found herself.

I applied for her to the British High Commission to be given a 2yrs Settlement Visa 2 WEEKS AGO to enable her move over and live with me in the UK. she got it. Surely time will tell what I may have in store for her."

na wa ohhh. blimey. women and men sha = $ex $ex $ex = na food?. DAMN MESSSSSS. LAWDY LAWD HAVE MERCY OH
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Sagamite(m): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2011
ceasyc:

This is a marriage that cost me N8.8 million.

And so?

Who beg him?

ceasyc:

I did so much for them and in the end they paid me bad. However, my father in-law was not part of this whole mess. He was reluctantly dragged into it due to his weakness before his wife. I had to forgive and just accept D with all the mess she has found herself.

I applied for her to the British High Commission to be given a 2yrs Settlement Visa 2 WEEKS AGO to enable her move over and live with me in the UK. she got it.

And he wonders why she behaves the way she behaves. undecided
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 5stardude: 12:24am On Sep 24, 2011
My silly ex. . Starving my dog for over 42 hours when I was away for a business trip. Knowing that love that dog more than I loved her.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by driek: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2011
bein datin a guy 4 past 8 mnths,and not even a single gift 4rm him, even durin ma b day,he was d last person to call and he did not get me anyfin, after a while i jst decided to break up wif him, its not all abt d mini buh at least show u care by little gifts
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Sagamite(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2011
driek:

bein datin a guy 4 past 8 mnths,and not even a single gift 4rm him, even durin ma b day,he was d last person to call and he did not get me anyfin, after a while i jst decided to break up wif him, its not all abt d mini buh at least show u care by little gifts

Explain what you had to offer in the relationship.

What was the value you added to his life?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by kaykaybaba(m): 4:49am On Feb 11, 2012
hmm

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2012
There was this girl I dated. she was such a greedy girl, Always asking for money after sex (I used to help her out with money b4 but later it started getting too much so I stopped), Infact she acted like an ashy, And to cap it up, On my bday after bringing some yeye gifts(boxers and white vest) she said she wanted to break up with me, I swear I wan cry, And she could not give any concrete reason, Anyway she later said that day dat she was joking, After I've begged her for over 2hours, Our relationship was neva the same after that and we finally broke, My friends started calling her a witch because of that.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Sagamite(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2012
12 inches!:

There was this girl I dated. she was such a greedy girl, Always asking for money after sex (I used to help her out with money b4 but later it started getting too much so I stopped), Infact she acted like an ashy, And to cap it up, On my bday after bringing some yeye gifts(boxers and white vest) she said she wanted to break up with me, I swear I wan cry, And she could not give any concrete reason, Anyway she later said that day dat she was joking, After I've begged her for over 2hours, Our relationship was neva the same after that and we finally broke, My friends started calling her a witch because of that.

You never had a relationship in the first place.

Take it as a lesson, and learn how and when to tell a girl to fck off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How Do I Get Over Sex? / Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) / Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.